• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Little FA News

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a1549b8621e83854cda79881ca75a953627840db5ab3cf8c2bd2caa29bac5e7c.jpg

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical self-proclamation from you. Let me get this straight. I post a thought of which you miss the point. You post two rude posts about how I am complaining and sech and then you have the balls to tell me to stop being a jerk and to get over myself. LOL! Once again, I now believe with out a doubt, you have reading comprehension issue and a learning disability you should get tested.

What are you even talking about. Self proclamation? Do you even know what that means? How can something addressed towards YOU be a "self"-proclamation. I don't know what kind of fabrication of events you've brewed up in your head but you are delusional and embarrassing yourself. I made rude comments? YOU STARTED IT. After you made your ranting post, I asked you what you were complaining about with the Butler story. This is how you responded immediately:

It self explanatory Turkey, or do you need that explained to you as well? Sometimes I think you either have a reading comprehension problem or you are flat-out retarded.

Instead of saying you thought I misinterpreted your post like a reasonable person, you immediately go to insults saying either I can't read or I'm retarded. You went from 0 to 100 over nothing. I told you to calm down because what's the reason to get upset for? And then you doubled down on it.

Keep asking retarded questions like this and you'll get similar responses. Once again, I believe you have learning disability and reading comprehension problem. You have missed the gist of the first post and you continue to miss the rest. Go back and read the first post because your responses prove you didn't understand the first post.

Insulting me twice. Where did I ever attack you before you went into your little fit? Not once in any of my replies did I insult you. I asked you question, you attacked me, and I told you to chill out and get over yourself after you hurled insults at me. All the aggression is purely one sided and its coming from you.

Can you not have a discussion like an adult? The story you were ranting about, again, what's the big deal? Butler is worth a max. It's the offseason. What do you expect the Lakers beat writers to talk about other than speculation? If you're so tired of all the free agent speculation, why are you reading stories about free agent speculation and then going on message boards to post in topic about free agent speculation. Just don't read them if it bothers you that much. No one is forcing you to do that. That's as foolish as going to a Vegas buffet, getting a juicy steak, and then telling to everyone about how you don't like steak.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers need to start winnin'. This losing is making people all jittery.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, Turkey, explaining anything to you is pointless. Having the reading comprehension and learning disability that you have it is useless to continue this. If you don't understand the original point of the first OP, all the rest is more of the same for you. You have no clue as to the meaning of your responses. Now I am delusional, not an adult, and whatever else you have decided I have become. Sad indeed.

When you understand the first post and your responses such as "what are you complaining about", and "what crawled up your ass" and "get over yourself" style of being harmless in your mind then you get back to me. But all I have seen so far is a lot of attacks when I posted a true statement that you didn't understand the first post and you still don't understand it. When you understand the point of the first post perhaps we can have a discussion. Otherwise, continue on in your learning disability because it is glaringly apparent.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, Turkey, explaining anything to you is pointless. Having the reading comprehension and learning disability that you have it is useless to continue this. If you don't understand the original point of the first OP, all the rest is more of the same for you. You have no clue as to the meaning of your responses. Now I am delusional, not an adult, and whatever else you have decided I have become. Sad indeed.

When you understand the first post and your responses such as "what are you complaining about", and "what crawled up your ass" and "get over yourself" style of being harmless in your mind then you get back to me. But all I have seen so far is a lot of attacks when I posted a true statement that you didn't understand the first post and you still don't understand it. When you understand the point of the first post perhaps we can have a discussion. Otherwise, continue on in your learning disability because it is glaringly apparent.

Translation: I made a fool of myself, can't think of anything to say, so now I'm just gonna repeat things over and over to make it look like I know what I'm talking about.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its obvious Turkey that you are blind to your own issues. I do know what a self-proclamation is and it is obvious you do not. It is accusing others of the very things you are doing. This is what occurred here. You have demonstrated it over and over. Calling me immature than posting a whiny school-child declaration; "You started it," when your very first post was an attack. The above post is yet another example. You accuse me of making a fool of myself when that is exactly what you have done here repeatedly.

Once again, what is the real point of my first post? You have yet to understand what I was stating which then prompted you to post your first post: "What are you complaining about?". That is a condescending, arrogant, and trolled-based question placing yourself as the authority of knowing what I posted all the while missing the point of the original post. A completely foolish statement. Here's a hint: TJF12 got it. You are devoid of understanding and can't admit to ANYTHING you have propagated here. You are a classic example of someone who has immeasurable blindness in a realm you have no understanding.

I am hereby through explaining things to you and now consider you a troll on this and other boards. You are now on my block list and I'll send a message to the moderator here of your obvious behavior and I am out.

Last edited:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its obvious Turkey that you are blind to your own issues. I do know what a self-proclamation is and it is obvious you do not. It is accusing others of the very things you are doing. This is what occurred here. You have demonstrated it over and over. Calling me immature than posting a whiny school-child declaration; "You started it," when your very first post was an attack. The above post is yet another example. You accuse me of making a fool of myself when that is exactly what you have done here repeatedly.

Once again, what is the real point of my first post? You have yet to understand what I was stating which then prompted you to post your first post: "What are you complaining about?". That is a condescending, arrogant, and trolled-based question placing yourself as the authority of knowing what I posted all the while missing the point of the original post. A completely foolish statement. Here's a hint: TJF12 got it. You are devoid of understanding and can't admit to ANYTHING you have propagated here. You are a classic example of someone who has immeasurable blindness in a realm you have no understanding.

I am hereby through explaining things to you and now consider you a troll on this and other boards. You are now on my block list and I'll send a message to the moderator here of your obvious behavior and I am out.

Says the man that started everything by calling me a retard over nothing. If you get so offended by "what are you complaining about" and find it so trollish, you should probably log off for awhile to chill out. There are far worse things out there. Lighten up buttercup.

I did enjoy a good laugh though. Check this out.

than posting a whiny school-child declaration; "You started it,
I'll send a message to the moderator here of your obvious behavior

Its not going your way so you want to go tattle. How school-child of you. Pot meet kettle, Ram sends his regards.

But thanks for the block. Now I can post without getting attacked for no reason instead of watching a person try to convince everyone they're some kind of victim despite posts clearly showing that person launching the insults.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question to y'all: how much masturbation is too much?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question to y'all: how much masturbation is too much?

If your arm cramps up, you start getting a little raw or you go blind.......it's too much (or so I've been told).

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the palm of your hand starts looking like a wookie, it's too much

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's never too much. Because when one arm gets tired, the other is ready to go, giving time for arm #1 to rest! But if you just have one arm...guess you're SOL.