• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Green Bay Packers Thread

How Far Will the Green Bay Packers Go in 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing pregnancy to possession of a football is insane. One player can have more possession than the other. Jennings touched it first and brought it down. He clearly had more possession.

Wrong, show me a rule book paragraph or ANY mention of saying anything about "More Possession"
I tried to come in peace and have mentioned how Historic the GB franchise is, but YOU are making this laughable. I'm sorry, but you have YET to show ANY evidence to your claim, just crap like, well the rest of the NFL fanbase says, which is CRAP, because that is NOT true.

More Possession is BS. Just like almost Pregnant or MORE pregnant. You want more, how about "More guilty" or "more Dead"

Shit, this guy got shot 60% more than the other guy, who only got shot less, so The FIRST guy is More Dead.

C'mon, admit defeat on this issue, there is no such thing as "More Possession".

As asked, show me a photo/video where Tate doesn't have possession.
If it is that CLEAR, provide the evidence. PLEASE.:lame:

dyhard

Yo mama sucking my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possession shouldnt even be in the discussion really. I only brought it up to show how god awful the game was officiated. Game should have been over when Tate shoved our guy 10 feet.

even though I agree that the call was blown, clearly, the Packers shouldn't have set theirselves up for that. they needed to win and play better than they did all game in order to do that. but I do think that both had arms on the ball, but Morgan had possession of that.

on a side note, I'm really looking forward to seeing Ha Ha Clinton-Dix on the field and I'm real curious how Peppers will switch to the 3-4, but I'm confident he'll make it smoothly

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One player can have more possession than the other. Jennings touched it first and brought it down. He clearly had more possession.

Did you CLEARLY give up? Looks like it! You are still ON, so no response? Video/photo PROOF.
That is ALL you need.
:suds:

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is plenty of film out there and many photos too.
Don't go by heart, prove it by finding some "media" that clearly shows otherwise.

Too lazy to play with imbedding right now but checkout this link:
Dtzvc8h.jpg

Tate's right hand is grasping at Jenning's right shoulder pad, but it is CLEARLY not on the ball. Even though you can't see it in this picture, most other videos showed Jennings had both hands on the ball and it's likely cradled up to his facemask as well. Also, when you watch the video, you see Tate making several grabs at the ball with his right hand while they are going to the ground before he gets a hold of it.

There's no question Tate's left hand is on the ball, so he does have contact, just not possession. If you don't believe me, take an NFL football in one hand then have one of your friends try to grab it with two hands. Do you have any kind of control on the ball. Tate had some leverage because the ball was between his body and his hand, but there was no control.

I also remember hearing another comment by Tate sometime during the next season. He said something like "I was just trying to make the play. I didn't make the call." He basically isn't saying he had possession or not, but if he seriously thought he had control and it should be a catch, you'd think he would have chosen different words.

Last edited by a moderator:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back to the future-

everyone is talking Saints,Seahawks, Niners but if the Packs defense is even a little better, they could well be there at the end

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England, @Seattle, @New Orleans: Win 2 (1).
Chicago, Philadelphia, @Chicago, Carolina: Win 3 (2).
New York Jets, @Detroit, @Miami, Detroit: Win 3 (4).
Minnesota, Atlanta, @Minnesota, Buffalo, @Tampa Bay: Win 3 (4).

9-7 to 13-3.

10-6 because of injuries.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My feeling is a loss in the divisional round, but I voted loss in the NFCC because I figure it's about time Rodgers advances further again.

gopats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preview of Tonight's Game

Tomorrow is a big day for Seahawks and Packers fans, but also for any football fan. FOOTBALL STARTS TOMORROW!

As we all know Seattle is the reigning Super Bowl champs and most may think they'll be a tough team to beat for various reasons. Others may argue that they are a one hit wonder and will make it far maybe as a wildcard but maybe not as far as winning another Super Bowl. I, as a packers fan, believe the latter. With that being said, that doesn't mean I don't think tomorrow will be tough.

Have you seen Marshawn Lynch's Skittle commercial? The man's motivation is skittles.. that has to intimidate you just a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

always

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just not seeing it. Packers are still an extremely flawed team. Their back 7 on defense is just too weak.

It's been that way since 2011.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it's going to be a long night for Rodgers. WR's can't get open and the LB spy is denying him the running lanes.