• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kill Tony

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rank the regulars…

13 - Mostajabi (train wreck from the start)
12 - Ehslinger (likeable)

11 - Vanessa (somewhat attractive girl with HAWT chic attitude)
10 - Ellis (funnier than he got credit for, but his thin skin got annoying)

9 - Kim (I acknowledge her growth)
8 - Weinshank (bit got old)
7 - Ali (not my thing, but I respect game)
6 - Kam (I have a hard time understanding him)
5 - Hans (pre-coke era)
4 - David (not his roasts)
3 - Malcolm
2 - WM (when sober)
1 - Michael (when sober)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is your favorite GT winner?
15 - NICOLE TRAN (Not funny in the slightest and never got a bucket pull let alone a GT)

14 - JOHN CALLAGHAN (SERIOUS WT; first GT. Bad set, good not great interview)
13 - RYAN MIDDENDORF (extreme scissoring)
12 - LIAM O BRIAN (Aussie, did he appear during the lockdown?)

11 - ENRIQUE CHACON (he has his moments, but he is just relying on his looks and that annoying voice)
10 - MARTIN PHILLIPS (OK material, but his voice physically pains me, similar to RFK Jr)
9 - CAROLINE SMITH (Cerebral Palsy; first GT to cash in. Appeared a few times. Young girl who worked VERY blue)

8 - HEATH CORDES (WAY too early, but his second set was good enough to give me hope)
7 - RICK DIAZ (maybe too one-track?)
6 - STEVE LEE (another retro-winner, but has a history of having funny bits)
5 - AHREN BELISLE (timing gets old, but he is legit funny)
4 - JARED NATHAN (seeing his pure joy is heart-warming)

3 - TODD ROYCE (hilarious with some of the best interviews)
2 - ALOE MEAN (Donell alone makes him one of the all time best)

1 - TRISTAN BOWLING (head and shoulders above everyone else)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another attempt at canceling Tony.

This is ridiculous…

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is your favorite GT winner?
I like that big fat guy who's a professional wrestler. His last name is Royce. He came back about 3 or 4 times and always has a good set. He was the guy that put Joelberg through a makeshift table in one episode. I think a couple of the new ones live in Austin, which is weird. The original idea of the Golden ticket I think happened when they were doing those road shows and it was so when those people were visiting LA they could do a set.

Also, has anyone vetted this Heath kid? I think one day we'll find out he's really a 14 year old kid.

Edit: I didn't notice you gave the whole list when I posted this. I'll have to look at it now

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todd Royce was the name I was looking for

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rank the regulars…

13 - Mostajabi (train wreck from the start)
12 - Ehslinger (likeable)

11 - Vanessa (somewhat attractive girl with HAWT chic attitude)
10 - Ellis (funnier than he got credit for, but his thin skin got annoying)

9 - Kim (I acknowledge her growth)
8 - Weinshank (bit got old)
7 - Ali (not my thing, but I respect game)
6 - Kam (I have a hard time understanding him)
5 - Hans (pre-coke era)
4 - David (not his roasts)
3 - Malcolm
2 - WM (when sober)
1 - Michael (when sober)
That list is actually pretty close to the order I would give them. I'd probably put Kam a little farther back and make him work his way up the list. I think I'd have Hans ahead of Malcolm as well. But I might have Ellis Higher.
On a side note, Kim had a lot of cringe worthy sets but I actually saw her do Roast Battles before I started watching Kill Tony and she was pretty good. She was in NY dating Luis J Gomez and he was hosting a Roast Battle show. It must have been right after she finished as a regular. I'm pretty sure that's what led me to Kill Tony. (youtube must have recommended it based on me watching Luis J Gomez or one of the comedians from that Roast Battle show).

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's cancelling him now?
A crazy chick who got pulled from the bucket a couple times just before the pandemic. She is saying he drugged her and had his way with her. She “spent 3 days detoxing”, but the hospital records say she was in a 3-day psych hold.

It is pretty open and shut that she is just cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that big fat guy who's a professional wrestler. His last name is Royce. He came back about 3 or 4 times and always has a good set. He was the guy that put Joelberg through a makeshift table in one episode. I think a couple of the new ones live in Austin, which is weird. The original idea of the Golden ticket I think happened when they were doing those road shows and it was so when those people were visiting LA they could do a set.

Also, has anyone vetted this Heath kid? I think one day we'll find out he's really a 14 year old kid.

Edit: I didn't notice you gave the whole list when I posted this. I'll have to look at it now
Royce is great. He was in San Diego this weekend. Actually just down the street from me. I considered going to check him out.

He made an appearance just before the move the Mothership. I hope he works in more guest spots. Heck, Tony should make him a guest for an episode.

I like Tristan, but as he ages, he is becoming more and more creepy. His act isn’t aging well with him. Which is unfortunate, because as a kid, his awkwardness really fed in well with his nerdy youth.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A crazy chick who got pulled from the bucket a couple times just before the pandemic. She is saying he drugged her and had his way with her. She “spent 3 days detoxing”, but the hospital records say she was in a 3-day psych hold.

A crazy "chick" you say? that doesn't check out at all.....

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't find anything about this. Where did you read it? Also is the accuser the chairman of the itty bitty titty committee?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find anything about this. Where did you read it? Also is the accuser the chairman of the itty bitty titty committee?
It was all over Reddit over the weekend. i did a Google search after and didn’t find anything either. Looks like it got zero traction.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kam is starting to move up on the list of regulars. He's very consistent. Always delivers with a good joke .

Last edited:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kam is starting to move up on the list of regulars. He's very consistent. Always delivers with a good joke .
It is interesting to see the difference in how the regs handle the whole minute vs interview format.

Kim and Sara were just workshopping.
Malcolm was just shooting the shit.
Michael and William took full control of all aspects
David just wanted to tell bootyhole jokes and plug his upcoming shows.
Ellis was pissed that Tony wanted to talk
Hans does a minute then just tries to survive the interview

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is interesting to see the difference in how the regs handle the whole minute vs interview format.

Yeah that's a pretty good synopsis. The show has also morphed into something different than it originally was back in the Comedy Store days. It used to be a lot of tips and workshopping with the bucket pulls as well. Now there is very little of that. It's interesting when a guest who was on in the early days comes on the show now, they sometimes go back to that and try to give advice to the comedians. Like Ron White will still throw in some tips. Of course a lot of the guests now are not even comedians. (I'm waiting for Aphex Twin to be on the show some day)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's a pretty good synopsis. The show has also morphed into something different than it originally was back in the Comedy Store days. It used to be a lot of tips and workshopping with the bucket pulls as well. Now there is very little of that. It's interesting when a guest who was on in the early days comes on the show now, they sometimes go back to that and try to give advice to the comedians. Like Ron White will still throw in some tips. Of course a lot of the guests now are not even comedians. (I'm waiting for Aphex Twin to be on the show some day)
Ron White and Rosanne aren’t there for the bullshit. They are there for the art and they just want to help.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just noticed I didn’t even mention Kam.

Kam is very similar to Malcolm in that he is personality based rather than joke based. I don’t really see Kam having the focus issues that Malcolm clearly has, so Kam has the potential to actually have a successful career that Malcolm could never achieve.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron White and Rosanne aren’t there for the bullshit. They are there for the art and they just want to help.
Yeah in retrospect, Ric Flair should have been on with those two and it probably would have gone better. Putting him on with Shane Gillis 12 beers in was not the best scenario.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah in retrospect, Ric Flair should have been on with those two and it probably would have gone better. Putting him on with Shane Gillis 12 beers in was not the best scenario.
Flair didn’t know what to expect and he was on a crowded stage with a bunch of roasters.

Tony done fucked that one up.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed I didn’t even mention Kam.

Kam is very similar to Malcolm in that he is personality based rather than joke based. I don’t really see Kam having the focus issues that Malcolm clearly has, so Kam has the potential to actually have a successful career that Malcolm could never achieve.
See I disagree a little. I think that Tony picked him as a regular because of his personality but if you go back and listen closely to all his minutes he has well written setups and punchlines. Although that's part of the problem. Unless you've spent a fair amount of time in whatever town in bumfuck Florida he is from you're probably going to struggle understanding everything he says without a little effort.