• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kill Tony

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malcolm was hilarious, but you could see he was an absolute train wreck. He just wasn’t committed.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vanessa was OK, but she wasn’t half as good looking as she thought she was. Or as good looking as Tony and Brian treated her. And she had a BAD case of “hot girl syndrome”. She totally had an air of being better than everyone else, and whatever trouble she happened to get into would be made OK by her stunning beauty.

I can’t stand those bitches.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her schtick got old. But at least she was funny. I never found Kim funny at all.
Yeah Kim had a lot of cringe worthy sets. Like a couple times when she tried to do one-liners and as Redban said they sounded like she was reading Laffy Taffy wrappers or something. The one funny thing I remember was when she said her mom came to visit and wanted to follow behind a hollywood tour bus to save money.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malcolm was hilarious, but you could see he was an absolute train wreck. He just wasn’t committed.
Yeah he was always likeable but it seemed like he mixed in a lot of jokes that weren't real or sounded a little like "street jokes". Like one's where he was robbing someone at gunpoint.
I will say this though. I have been using this show as background noise for years so I ran through all the episodes a few times (obviously this was back when there was only a couple hundred; now that there is 670 episodes it takes forever) and I was always looking forward to getting to the episode where Malcolm shows up because it seemed like it brought a new energy to the show versus the drama with some of the previous regulars.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he was always likeable but it seemed like he mixed in a lot of jokes that weren't real or sounded a little like "street jokes". Like one's where he was robbing someone at gunpoint.
I will say this though. I have been using this show as background noise for years so I ran through all the episodes a few times (obviously this was back when there was only a couple hundred; now that there is 670 episodes it takes forever) and I was always looking forward to getting to the episode where Malcolm shows up because it seemed like it brought a new energy to the show versus the drama with some of the previous regulars.
They were kinda floundering at the time re: regulars. They just got rid of Vanessa and Ali, and they were trying to get Wee Man to commit. Then Malcolm was pulled and Wee Man never appeared again. Not long after that (after Malcolm left/got mugged??) William showed up and the rest is history.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vanessa was OK, but she wasn’t half as good looking as she thought she was. Or as good looking as Tony and Brian treated her. And she had a BAD case of “hot girl syndrome”. She totally had an air of being better than everyone else, and whatever trouble she happened to get into would be made OK by her stunning beauty.

I can’t stand those bitches.
Forgot about her. Something about her voice or accent too. She sounds like she's transitioning into a 14 year old boy you'd meet at a skateboard park or something. But if you're talking about her looks, there's plenty of women better looking women out there but if you're comparing her to other female comics then yeah I get it-she's pretty hot.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were kinda floundering at the time re: regulars. They just got rid of Vanessa and Ali, and they were trying to get Wee Man to commit. Then Malcolm was pulled and Wee Man never appeared again. Not long after that (after Malcolm left/got mugged??) William showed up and the rest is history.
I was not a Wee man fan. He seemed like he was a story teller, which really doesn't work for that show.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not a Wee man fan. He seemed like he was a story teller, which really doesn't work for that show.
He started just to have fun. Tony pushed him further than he wanted to go.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot about her. Something about her voice or accent too. She sounds like she's transitioning into a 14 year old boy you'd meet at a skateboard park or something. But if you're talking about her looks, there's plenty of women better looking women out there but if you're comparing her to other female comics then yeah I get it-she's pretty hot.
That’s my point. I didn’t think she was THAT hot. I was commenting on her attitude coming from a place where she thought she was better looking than she was.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started just to have fun. Tony pushed him further than he wanted to go.
Remember Missy Martinez? I think they were considering making her a regular at one point. (at least I know Redban was lol)

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorite bad open mic comic?

Mine is a guy named GT. (he might have called himself GT Music, like he was a DJ or something). He's in a couple episodes and as Tony draws his name he even says he's a horrible comic. But he has this one bit where he's talking about getting a blowjob and the girl scratched him with her teeth. It's an awful joke that seems like it was written by a 10th grader. But he does it with such Commitment it made me laugh out loud. You literally believe that this happened and he is legitimately angry at the girl (who may not exist). I wish I could remember the episode number.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember Missy Martinez? I think they were considering making her a regular at one point. (at least I know Redban was lol)
I thought she was OK. And actually somewhat attractive. But when Milly Marx started showing up, Tony did his standard rewriting of history saying there was never any adult stars who ever had any humor on stage. I thought that was kinda unfair to completely remove Missy from the history of the show.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorite bad open mic comic?

Mine is a guy named GT. (he might have called himself GT Music, like he was a DJ or something). He's in a couple episodes and as Tony draws his name he even says he's a horrible comic. But he has this one bit where he's talking about getting a blowjob and the girl scratched him with her teeth. It's an awful joke that seems like it was written by a 10th grader. But he does it with such Commitment it made me laugh out loud. You literally believe that this happened and he is legitimately angry at the girl (who may not exist). I wish I could remember the episode number.
What era?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What era?
It was pretty early on. Probably had most of his sets in the first 100 episodes. I kind of remember reading in the Youtube comments that he might have died too. I'll post the episode number if I run across it sometime. A lot of open mic ers are bad but this guy was so committed to his bad bits that it made it funny, if that makes sense.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought she was OK. And actually somewhat attractive. But when Milly Marx started showing up, Tony did his standard rewriting of history saying there was never any adult stars who ever had any humor on stage. I thought that was kinda unfair to completely remove Missy from the history of the show.
Yeah he does seem to rewrite things sometimes. Like sometimes he makes it sound like Kim was on the very first episode when really she showed up around episode 8 or something. I also think that while most of the bucket pulls are random, it seems like in the early episodes he might have guaranteed a spot for a comedian who opened for one of the guests. Like it seems like an awful lot of the time a guy who got pulled out of the bucket happens to know or has opened for the guest. (granted it could just be that that guest is in town and he tells his opener to sign up for the show and back then there weren't as many names in the bucket so maybe it was coincidental)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he does seem to rewrite things sometimes. Like sometimes he makes it sound like Kim was on the very first episode when really she showed up around episode 8 or something. I also think that while most of the bucket pulls are random, it seems like in the early episodes he might have guaranteed a spot for a comedian who opened for one of the guests. Like it seems like an awful lot of the time a guy who got pulled out of the bucket happens to know or has opened for the guest. (granted it could just be that that guest is in town and he tells his opener to sign up for the show and back then there weren't as many names in the bucket so maybe it was coincidental)
I am wholly convinced that there are strategic rigged bucket pulls. But in the early days, there were only maybe 20 names in the bucket anyway, so it was likely to get up if you were there. I actually liked it when there were fewer names in the bucket. There were interesting arcs with recurring characters.

but I am convinced Ehren Belisle was a plant, and Heath was probably a plant as well. Ehren, Rick and Heath were all the last pulls of the night. And Ehren was at the end of one of the worst bucket episodes in the history of the show.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wholly convinced that there are strategic rigged bucket pulls. But in the early days, there were only maybe 20 names in the bucket anyway, so it was likely to get up if you were there. I actually liked it when there were fewer names in the bucket. There were interesting arcs with recurring characters.

but I am convinced Ehren Belisle was a plant, and Heath was probably a plant as well. Ehren, Rick and Heath were all the last pulls of the night. And Ehren was at the end of one of the worst bucket episodes in the history of the show.
Yeah 30 years from now he'll do a tell-all memoir and give away all the secrets

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 30 years from now he'll do a tell-all memoir and give away all the secrets
No he won’t. He never tells the truth about anything that involves him.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I have no problem with the fact that there are plants. It is a show. And sometimes a nudge is needed to keep it on track.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is your favorite GT winner?