• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania season

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all know the winners here, Reigns, Cena, Sting, Undertaker, Daniel Bryan. Its not gonna be a surprise as to who wins, its gonna be how good they sell the matches.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all know the winners here, Reigns, Cena, Sting, Undertaker, Daniel Bryan. Its not gonna be a surprise as to who wins, its gonna be how good they sell the matches.

Who will win between Rollins and Orton??

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNdertaker won't win.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNdertaker won't win.

See that's where WWE messed up. They should have kept the streak intact and have let Roman Reigns beat Taker this year and build Reigns up all year for Next Years Mania.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that's where WWE messed up. They should have kept the streak intact and have let Roman Reigns beat Taker this year and build Reigns up all year for Next Years Mania.

Oh I agree. Having Brock beat Taker was a bad move. I think having Bray end the streak and thus becoming the new "Dead Man" would have been the best thing they could do.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree. Having Brock beat Taker was a bad move. I think having Bray end the streak and thus becoming the new "Dead Man" would have been the best thing they could do.
Agree with this, If they were going to end it, end it with Bray Wyatt (possibly last year since he was super hot) and let him carry on a legacy...

But as stated before, they knew ending the streak would pretty much forever stick with a superstar and most likely make that super star super hated...it's why they thought Brock would be the right fit, since Brock doesn't give an F about what people think of him.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNdertaker won't win.

Taker will win.

Bray Wyatt will take credit for bringing him back from the dead..

Honestly, I am surprised Wyatt has not taken credit for Cenas new mean streak. Maybe he did, I dont listen to him.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early predictions I'd bet big $ on: Cena, Reigns, Rollins.

IC Title match: I have a feeling Bryan wont win it. Not sure who will, but I'd put my money on Ambrose or even BNB retaining before DB.

Sting v. HHH: It seems almost too obvious Sting wins, but it wouldn't go with the usual feud buildups. Sting has exclusively owned HHH since his return. I think HHH may win and they could have a protracted feud where Sting ends up on top a PPV or two down the road.

Bray v. Taker: My gut says Bray wins. I like the idea of Taker winning and Bray taking credit for resurrecting him, but to what? If Taker was going to start wrestling again it'd make more sense. Going with Bray for now.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Taker wrestling at WM?.... He contributes nothing now. The dude looked so old last year and just as stated by Johnson, his storyline with Wyatt at this point does nothing. Resurrecting him? Ok this is probably his last WM...taker loses again? Ok...Taker goes out as a wash up at WM..

Taker should have just ended it all last year and walk away with the shocking loss.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Taker wrestling at WM?.... He contributes nothing now. The dude looked so old last year and just as stated by Johnson, his storyline with Wyatt at this point does nothing. Resurrecting him? Ok this is probably his last WM...taker loses again? Ok...Taker goes out as a wash up at WM..

Taker should have just ended it all last year and walk away with the shocking loss.

the reason Taker is wrestling at WM is simple, the reaction of the fans at fastlane when they thought he was coming out. The rest of your reasons are solid, but for Taker not Wyatt. Probably his last WM, wont go out a loser. Vince wont allow that.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early predictions I'd bet big $ on: Cena, Reigns, Rollins.

IC Title match: I have a feeling Bryan wont win it. Not sure who will, but I'd put my money on Ambrose or even BNB retaining before DB.

Sting v. HHH: It seems almost too obvious Sting wins, but it wouldn't go with the usual feud buildups. Sting has exclusively owned HHH since his return. I think HHH may win and they could have a protracted feud where Sting ends up on top a PPV or two down the road.

Bray v. Taker: My gut says Bray wins. I like the idea of Taker winning and Bray taking credit for resurrecting him, but to what? If Taker was going to start wrestling again it'd make more sense. Going with Bray for now.

I think Sheamus will cost DB the match and set up a feud for them.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taker/Wyatt match is still absolutely useless and pointless.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the more RAWs go by without Taker actually showing up, the less interesting his return becomes.

It's weird, the one feud that could probably still be really interesting without the part-timer showing his face again (Sting/HHH) has Sting make a surprise appearance last night. The one that desperately needs the part-timer to show up has him MIA (Taker). Good ol' WWE.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taker hasn't showed up to do promos at RAw....wtf....in recent years, with taker getting really old and his in ring work sloppy, the best part of his matches at WM were the promos and build up...you got emotionally invested. I thought his best work and matches were the Shawn Michaels feud a couple years ago. What a great story that was!

Bray has the ability to make amazing promos and tell a good story, these two should be able to build this match up greatly. As some here, myself included have said what a pointless match this is, these two guys CAN make this match meaningful with great promos and help crease the build up. It hasn't happened....and they only have 1 more Raw left...

I mean, what is on the line here? They didn't even make this a career match for Taker, even that long over used gimmick match would at least give me some emotional investment in the match. Definitely more than I have right now.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking that the promos out shone Taker at WM, maybe this year its all business. The rumors are WWE are looking for all kind of extras for big ring entrances. I was kinda disappointed when Taker came in with the crew cut mohawk instead of the stringy hair. Maybe they are making sure they wont be outdone or have a better taker entrance than at the show.. We will be 6 days away next raw. He might finally show.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that the next RAW will be "all hands on deck"...except the Undertaker, who might not appear personally. Last RAW before WM and they are still hiding Taker...doesn't make much sense. Also read another "Rumor" Lesnar may retain if they reach a new contract deal.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that the next RAW will be "all hands on deck"...except the Undertaker, who might not appear personally. Last RAW before WM and they are still hiding Taker...doesn't make much sense. Also read another "Rumor" Lesnar may retain if they reach a new contract deal.

Seems pretty dumb to not have him there. At the very least, give him a video. Whatever. That match is a dud anyway. Taker was washed up last year and could barely go. If the match his actually good this year, it'll be because Wyatt is freaking in ring magician that can get a good match out of anyone

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see it any more than Wyatt trying to bring Cena to a different side. You will see Wyatt smiling every time he gets hit and might as well just lay down and get covered. This is more of Taker passing the torch to the taker spot on the roster in wyatt, same stringy hair, same guy that doesnt take his shirt off.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taker probably isn't going to be on raw because he's still recovering from Lesnars match....seriously..

This WM I'm watching because it's what I do, but dang a Wrestlemania hasn't felt this pointless in a long time...maybe WM 20? Even then the under card had some great storylines...this has just been awful.

Reigns...the only reason I'm interested in this match is I hope reigns just blows and misses spots and creates an even bigger dislike amongst the Marks.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was listening to Cheap Heat today and they brought up a funny little point. Since WM is outside this year on the west coast, it'll mostly be all daylight, which means the entrances for Taker, Wyatt, and Sting will look pretty awkward. Kinda hard to get the darkness vibe going with the sun still out.