• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania season

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing that gives me hope is that IF Lesnar signs for another year, and he's going to go part-time, I could see them letting him retain the title.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the streak ending was overdue. it lost its appeal after the 2nd hbk match imo. ill take the holy shit moment last yr because we really don't get those anymore. wwe is so boring in its current state. the biggest feuds only have half of the guys there every wk. bray and triple h talking to themselves and reigns giving stupid looks to heyman's comments

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the streak ending was overdue. it lost its appeal after the 2nd hbk match imo. ill take the holy shit moment last yr because we really don't get those anymore. wwe is so boring in its current state. the biggest feuds only have half of the guys there every wk. bray and triple h talking to themselves and reigns giving stupid looks to heyman's comments

meh, not every holy shit moment is a good thing, in this case it was stupid.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kind of a strange deal. They went from year long builds on Rock/Cena a couple of years back to what amounts to the build for Fastlane....weird

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they got crossed up a bit with Seth and his dirty pics. Chose to make his run against stewart more important than the title. Stewie will play a part in Seth not leaving WHC. Its entertainment value.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the WWE has done a good job setting up WM.

I think they failed in some aspect though. I think Sting and HHH should be more exciting, maybe put Sting vs Undertaker. Even if the streak is over, it still would be incredible. I'm not that into the Lesnar vs Reigns match. It's just another "big guy" vs Lesnar.

I do think the writers did a great job with the Intercontinental Championship. R-Truth has been hilarious from calling people by the wrong names and stealing the belt only to give it away. I also think, in some weird way, they made the IC belt relevant. There's a lot of great performers there.

I think what would be amazing for the US Belt is Rusev give an open invitation at WM, and Kurt Angle comes out and beats the living crap out of him. Kurt Angle would be the perfect guy IMO to break his undefeated streak. But I would stick with Cena to wrestle him, and possibly beat him.

I think the Andre the Giant Battle Royal is a good one. I like Axel-Mania. Curt does an amazing job with that. I would like to see Daniel Bryan go into that and win, as the Authority tries to screw him over.

I think there will be some great moments, and possibly be the best PPV since last year's. But I don't think it will be among the best WrestleManias.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the WWE has done a good job setting up WM.

I think they failed in some aspect though. I think Sting and HHH should be more exciting, maybe put Sting vs Undertaker. Even if the streak is over, it still would be incredible. I'm not that into the Lesnar vs Reigns match. It's just another "big guy" vs Lesnar.

I do think the writers did a great job with the Intercontinental Championship. R-Truth has been hilarious from calling people by the wrong names and stealing the belt only to give it away. I also think, in some weird way, they made the IC belt relevant. There's a lot of great performers there.

I think what would be amazing for the US Belt is Rusev give an open invitation at WM, and Kurt Angle comes out and beats the living crap out of him. Kurt Angle would be the perfect guy IMO to break his undefeated streak. But I would stick with Cena to wrestle him, and possibly beat him.

I think the Andre the Giant Battle Royal is a good one. I like Axel-Mania. Curt does an amazing job with that. I would like to see Daniel Bryan go into that and win, as the Authority tries to screw him over.

I think there will be some great moments, and possibly be the best PPV since last year's. But I don't think it will be among the best WrestleManias.

Sting and HHH seems like they are trying to not be able to out wrestle the hype. Make the match better than the hype.

I think this whole undertaker deal and the streak means that Rusevs streak has to end before it gets too long. They are too Iron Sheik in this guy holding the belt. Rusev should be in the world title picture and allow the lightweights as I call them to battle for the US and IC belts. Now they went and screwed up Lanas deal with her allowing the match, who will come out to save her and americanify her? Still hoping for Fandango, probably be the most skin.

I think Reigns will perform well against Lesnar, it all depends on how Lesnar is taking this match. Its more of a ransom match than WHC title match, but as much as dont like Heyman, I kinda think that all that talk last night of nobody being able to take that title away from Brock left one person to take that title away from Brock and its Heyman himself. If Brock goes Heyman has nothing left. Getting the title to Reigns and being his voice might be the road we are on.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen, this WM is shaping up pretty poorly and the build has been downright horrible. That's what happens when you blow off long term creative for the in the moment bullshit Vince does. There's no characters to build around or any stories for people to be invested in. It's all just thrown together. Literally, it's just thrown together as evidenced by 3 matches; IC title match, Andre Battle Royal, the tag title match. All 3 of these matches are multi-man matches and a clear sign that WWE said "oh shit, we don't have any thing for these guys. Let's just throw them in a match". That's like 20 or 30 guys that they can't think of nothing better to do all because over the last 9 months, they won't commit to actual storytelling with anyone on the roster.

The other matches lack meaning and depth. Who cares about Taker/Wyatt? The intrigue is gone because not only did they end the streak, they failed to do anything with Taker afterwards. Its fine to end the Streak, its not fine to make it meaningless by having Taker and the guy who did end it barely show up. It negates all meaning. And as for Wyatt? He was an awesome character but they neutered him over the last year by doing nothing with him. You could put anyone in his place in this match and its all the same.

Cena/Rusev? Meh. Same for Rollins/Orton.

Sting/HHH? Who cares. Sting is well passed his prime. They've yet to establish even the slightest bit of story motive that might make this match interesting. Yet another example of match where WWE is relying on old names because they refuse to commit to building up new talent and sticking with it.

And then there's the main event. Its the only interesting thing on the card for two reasons. The first is you really have no idea what's going to happen. That's totally by accident because WWE botched everything about the build up but it makes it interesting nonetheless. The second reason is Paul Heyman. The man is so talented he can sell anything. He's the only thing keeping this thing alive. Vince better thank his lucky stars Heyman is around to sell it because if didn't have him, it would be a complete shit show.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I care about Sting and HHH, think it will be the match of the night. There is constant story theres the story from WCWdays, maybe you havent been following it, but sting keeps stepping in on the authorities plans. Now its bat vs sledge hammer and with HHH on the board of directors now, he will probably get beat and eventually sting will take over raw.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I care about Sting and HHH, think it will be the match of the night. There is constant story theres the story from WCWdays, maybe you havent been following it, but sting keeps stepping in on the authorities plans. Now its bat vs sledge hammer and with HHH on the board of directors now, he will probably get beat and eventually sting will take over raw.

The story is really really weak. Sting doesn't like The Authority. They just took a lazy approach

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins will be the best match IMO.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story is really really weak. Sting doesn't like The Authority. They just took a lazy approach
Just opinions, maybe they are thinking everyone knows of the monday night wars. Maybe more play on Sting deciding to stay home and collect his guaranteed money instead of coming to WWE. They really should have had some Sting beat downs and other wrestlers coming to his aid, but if you were more WCW than WWF back then, the story is well known. We hated everything about WWF, putting classic wrestlers like Owen Hart in a blue costume. Terry Funk stuck as a clown, sheep hearders, even gold dust. WWF was a joke. Bischoff ran a better program.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins will be the best match IMO.
It should be, but the door was open with Orton with Kane and Big show being sent home, Seth throwing the midgets in the back, and punishment for the dick pics. Unless its a cage match, you just know Orton will be beat down.

Build up a Stinger stable of Sting, Orton, Reigns to match up and you might have something other than watching Rollins get all the help he needs.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you also notice that "stacked" banner they have, Brock, Reigns, Cena, HHH, Sting, Daniel Bryan, Rusev, Undertaker, but the promos have nothing with Daniel Bryan?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you also notice that "stacked" banner they have, Brock, Reigns, Cena, HHH, Sting, Daniel Bryan, Rusev, Undertaker, but the promos have nothing with Daniel Bryan?

Watch Smackdown tonight.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These raws have been awful....

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are doing okay, in general, in building it up:

Lesnar v. Reigns: Still don't care. Could be a crazy finish though and worth watching for that.

Rusev v. Cena: I think they've done a good job building this one up. We all know Cena wins, but that's okay. HLR baby.

Tag Team: HORRIBLE. Don't care. Worst tag champs ever right now.

IC Match: Kind of wacky, but you know it could be the standout match of the night. I wish they'd let BNB do his BNB thing on the mic. I hate when they ditch a guy's best part of his gimmick. Now he's kind of boring.

Divas Tag match: Who cares? Might as well be a RAW match.

Bray v. Taker: Since Taker is coming back, we have to realize the nearly impossible task they have of making people care since the streak is over. That considered, I think they've done a decent enough job.

Sting v. HHH: I'm interested in this match, despite the lack of personal presence by Sting in hyping the feud.

Battle Royal: Mostly jobbers and turds, but WIZDOW and Axelmania make it all worth it. I like that there are still a lot of open spots which means we could see some great cameos (or awful ones)

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena match only interests me to see what happens to Lana. Will rusev raise a hand to her and Cena jump in and save her? Figure that would add drama to the diva show. I guess the last episode the bellas were considering signing on for another three years.

considering? do they think they are anything without WWE?

Sting and HHH is the highlight for me. Sting not there and HHH not with the authority are two pretty big deals. Maybe they are keeping us out of any altercations since the last winner ends up losing at the PPV.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting beats HHH...HHH losing matches with any stipulations is a joke and can't be believed....didn't he lose a PPV match a few months ago where the authority was suppose to be gone for good?

I WIsH HHH would beat Stijg and just book himself as the most powerful icon in wwe to completely troll the IWC...but Trips doesn't do that, instead he books himself in these gimmick stipulation matches, loses, then doesn't follow along with the stipulations.

A year ago Bray Wyatt was one of, if not the hottest star (next to Bryan)....now? Dude has no momentum. Wyatt use to be can't miss TV on raw...now I could care less. What a shame WWE did with him.