• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania season

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually been mania season for awhile now.....but usually this time of year you get the hottest storylines, the biggest momentum pushes, and you start to get glued to Raw and what WM will bring...

Well Wrestlemania 31 season absolutely sucks. I haven't tuned into a raw for months now and I can't say I've missed anything. I briefly read up on what happened with Pw Torch and I see I'm not missing much.

WWE better have something huge happen at WM or this ship is going to sink fast. This past raw drew a 2.8 type rating...with 3 weeks to WM!!!!!! Vince must be going nuts.

Maybe Cena turns.......maybe..

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you OD, this ship is sinking. They better step up their game or it's over. I bought the WWE Network for the RR and I have regretted since. If WM sucks, I'm canceling it and I'm done with WWE for a long time. This products is not entertaining at all to me.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Cena turns. He's set up to somehow get Rusev (likely in the same way Ambrose got BNB to sign that contract a few weeks back) to give him a rematch. Maybe Axel gets in for a three-way for the US Title.

Where they are really failing is not having Sting show up and beef up the feud with HHH for a few weeks. The smoke and mirrors was cool for a while, but it's already a little old.

I assume Taker is returning. He probably needs to show up next Monday to truly generate hype for that as well. Gonna be harder to do now that the Streak is over.

I've never seen three huge matches for WM with feuds being carried almost exclusively by one guy in the beef and the rival being almost entirely absent (Lesnar, Sting, Taker)...it's a little weird.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena turning heel would be the "nuclear option" for the WWE. I don't see them doing that unless it's a last resort. Maybe the situation with the WWE is worse than even I thought it was. Would be cool to see Cena turn heel tho, I thought he made a great heel. Too bad he can't do that routine anymore tho.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you OD, this ship is sinking. They better step up their game or it's over. I bought the WWE Network for the RR and I have regretted since. If WM sucks, I'm canceling it and I'm done with WWE for a long time. This products is not entertaining at all to me.
True, if Wrestlemania disappoints, I might be done with the WWE for a little while as well. It's been bad as of late, real bad.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Cena turns. He's set up to somehow get Rusev (likely in the same way Ambrose got BNB to sign that contract a few weeks back) to give him a rematch. Maybe Axel gets in for a three-way for the US Title.

Where they are really failing is not having Sting show up and beef up the feud with HHH for a few weeks. The smoke and mirrors was cool for a while, but it's already a little old.

I assume Taker is returning. He probably needs to show up next Monday to truly generate hype for that as well. Gonna be harder to do now that the Streak is over.

I've never seen three huge matches for WM with feuds being carried almost exclusively by one guy in the beef and the rival being almost entirely absent (Lesnar, Sting, Taker)...it's a little weird.
Kind of like the hype potential for tUndertaker vs Bray Wyatt. Even if the streak is gone, those 2 really know how to drop promos. That will be well worth it. This is one decision the WWE did right IMO.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without the streak, Undertaker does not intrest me. He is a has been now without the prestige. Thank you for the memories, enjoy retirement.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrestlemania without a doubt will be incredibly forgettable, I wouldn't even bother watching if you're on the fence about the product. It's going to be a waste of your time.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The aura of tUndertaker might have died with tStreak, but he still knows how to lay out good promos, and so does Bray Wyatt. This certainly has tDoobster intrigued :think:

But I could also see why some (if not all) of you couldn't give a shit about tUndertaker anymore.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without the streak, Undertaker does not intrest me. He is a has been now without the prestige. Thank you for the memories, enjoy retirement.

Undertaker interests me, not Wyatt. I would much rather see Undertaker lead Kane back down the road to the mask.

Sadly, this is all about HHH and Sting for me. This hand picking the WHC, whether it was Brock Lesnar, Brian Danielson, Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns does not even interest me. Luke Harper should be allowed to go back to Brody Lee and honor Bruiser Brody. Seths midgets need to go.

Now that stephanie and HHH have climbed another rung on the board of directors ladder, maybe sting and trips will lead to the authority losing power again and get a new direction this really needs.

I still see Cena destroying that flag that falls at ringside to get the Rusev match, but the only reason I want to see Rusev is to see if CJ will pop a button already.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't agree more about taker at WM is nothing without the streak, all lost there. And I wonder of wwe regrets deeply ending the streak, especially with Lesnar. IMO Wyatt should have been the one who ended it. Give it to an upcoming star to forever hold that special accomplishment.

Taker should retire now as him at WM is somewhat pointless now...

I see Cena turnin only because like stated before last resort. Vince sees this awful ratings and hype for his biggest ppv, and feels something drastic must happen to save his product.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't agree more about taker at WM is nothing without the streak, all lost there. And I wonder of wwe regrets deeply ending the streak, especially with Lesnar. IMO Wyatt should have been the one who ended it. Give it to an upcoming star to forever hold that special accomplishment.

Taker should retire now as him at WM is somewhat pointless now...

I see Cena turnin only because like stated before last resort. Vince sees this awful ratings and hype for his biggest ppv, and feels something drastic must happen to save his product.

There is no incentive for him to retire. He gets a one year contract at 874k to wrestle at wrestlemania. People think brocks deal is bad lol.

Undertaker can beat Wyatt at Wrestlemania and then decide to retire.

I really dont think it was written to end the streak with Lesnar, Taker just had nothing to offer and pretty sure it was a referee call during the match.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no incentive for him to retire. He gets a one year contract at 874k to wrestle at wrestlemania. People think brocks deal is bad lol.

Undertaker can beat Wyatt at Wrestlemania and then decide to retire.

I really dont think it was written to end the streak with Lesnar, Taker just had nothing to offer and pretty sure it was a referee call during the match.
The only people who knew the streak was ending was Brock, taker, Vince, and HHH...

There are reports out there that said the reason Lesnar was the one who ended it was because he didn't care if that stuck with him....guys like HbK, Cm Punk, Orton, HHH all turned down the option to end the streak because they'd didn't want to be the guy who ended it and forever have that on their career. Possibly a reason they didn't let an up and coming new guy end it because it could have a chance of always negatively impacting their career....but Brock didn't care and taker wanted the streak to end.

But I think with the streak over it just really dampens taker at WM because now he is just a super old wrestler out there getting a paycheck. I think Taker is awesome, but you gotta know when to hang them up and quiet frankly taker was probably done 3 years ago vs HBK.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see ending the streak negatively impacting a Babyface career, but don't get it for a heel. What could be better than boasting for the rest of your career that you broke the Streak? Seems to be working well for Heyman/Lesnar!

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dying to see Reigns spear Lesnar, pin him for the WHC, Lesnar gets up and shakes his hand/helps him up. That would kick ass, to me. Then, maybe Rollins comes out to cash in.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
count me in the Taker Mania matches being useless now category, this Bray/Taker match is so stupid and so irrelevant.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The only people who knew the streak was ending was Brock, taker, Vince, and HHH...

There are reports out there that said the reason Lesnar was the one who ended it was because he didn't care if that stuck with him....guys like HbK, Cm Punk, Orton, HHH all turned down the option to end the streak because they'd didn't want to be the guy who ended it and forever have that on their career. .

CM Punk included the Undertaker at WM when he complained about losing to part timers during the Colt Cabanna podcast. I think he would loved to have that win

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dying to see Reigns spear Lesnar, pin him for the WHC, Lesnar gets up and shakes his hand/helps him up. That would kick ass, to me. Then, maybe Rollins comes out to cash in.

Rollins wont cash in unless both men wind up lying on the mat. Still think it turns into a three way, Rollins loses and maybe still cashes in. Seems Reigns wants the briefcase to allow him in the match though so trips can come out and say he still had it, that is if trips can walk after fighting sting.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not gonna watch Mania this year. I cant put up with Reigns being Champ.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's quite depressing how it's Wrestlemania season and it doesn't even feel like it...