• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he would be a good example for Randle as far as hustle. It would be interesting if he decides to go with the Lakers. Maybe Kobe would defer more to DJ at this stage in his career. I think he definitely appreciates DJ's hustle in comparison to Howard's.

I like Randle a lot- but you are delirious if you think he can play the 3 in the NBA.

I mean seriously, did you watch him at Kentucky? He is a post-scorer that is sorely reliable on his left hand. He is WAAAY to slow to guard NBA 3's and he does not NEARLY have the shooting range and face up game to play the 3 in the NBA.

I think he can be a very good 4 eventually- and everyone can slowly learn range in the NBA- he can eventually get a good 15 footer- and then extend it out- like guys like Sullinger have tried to do- its can be done but it takes a while- like years.....but Randle cannot play the 3 at all.

I appreciate the fact you tried to shoe-horn him there though because its darn hard to find a good 3 in the NBA. Randle does remind me a little bit of a eventually a more physical Paul Milsap without the range (at least yet).

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Randle a lot- but you are delirious if you think he can play the 3 in the NBA.

I mean seriously, did you watch him at Kentucky? He is a post-scorer that is sorely reliable on his left hand. He is WAAAY to slow to guard NBA 3's and he does not NEARLY have the shooting range and face up game to play the 3 in the NBA.

I think he can be a very good 4 eventually- and everyone can slowly learn range in the NBA- he can eventually get a good 15 footer- and then extend it out- like guys like Sullinger have tried to do....but Randle cannot play the 3 at all.

I appreciate the fact you tried to shoe-horn him there though because its darn hard to find a good 3 in the NBA. Randle does remind me a little bit of a eventually a more physical Paul Milsap without the range (at least yet).
I'm sorry where in my post did I say Randle is a 3? And why do you assume he would play the 3 anyway? Goodness....it's not brain surgery. They took a PG because they plan to use Randle at the 4 and are looking to fill the 5, hence them talking with DJ & Aldrige.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry where in my post did I say Randle is a 3? And why do you assume he would play the 3 anyway? Goodness....it's not brain surgery. They took a PG because they plan to use Randle at the 4 and are looking to fill the 5, hence them talking with DJ & Aldrige.
2016 NATTY-ON-A-PLATTER!!!
Thursday at 8:25 PM #887
+ Quote Quote

LAD Well-Known Member
SportsHoopla Bookie:
$ 1,000

ChiefsLakers67 said:
not trying to be a wet blanket here(well, more than I already HAVE been), but now what do we do with Randle...?
If i' m not mistaken Randle is versatile enough to slide to the 3 if need be. But, I doubt the lakers are looking to get a C. I think if Cousins comes to LA he'll be moved to the 5.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+ Quote Quote

LAD Well-Known Member
SportsHoopla Bookie:
$ 1,000

ChiefsLakers67 said:
not trying to be a wet blanket here(well, more than I already HAVE been), but now what do we do with Randle...?
If i' m not mistaken Randle is versatile enough to slide to the 3 if need be. But, I doubt the lakers are looking to get a C. I think if Cousins comes to LA he'll be moved to the 5.
Yes, I said IF NEED BE. Clearly that was PRE-DRAFT. After they picked a PG it was CLEAR Randle would be a 4 and they're looking for a 5 via FA.
+ Quote Quote

ChiefsLakers67 said:
+ Quote Quote

LAD Well-Known Member
SportsHoopla Bookie:
$ 1,000

ChiefsLakers67 said:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he can be a very good 4 eventually- and everyone can slowly learn range in the NBA- he can eventually get a good 15 footer- and then extend it out- like guys like Sullinger have tried to do- its can be done but it takes a while- like years.....but Randle cannot play the 3 at all.

Reports out of LA are that he's dropped 20 pounds while extending the range on his jumper. I have doubts about him being able to play the 3 but let's not pigeonhole him anywhere yet. We've yet to see him play in the NBA. Could be a bust for all we know. Or he could eventually thrive at the 3 and 4.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm sure you want him back, but in a perfect world who would you want the Clips to pick up/drop? Deandre, Crawford, etc?

I want to keep Jordan.

But, if he left, I would want Tyson Chandler.

We might lose Crawford to gain a SF.

I'd like Corey Brewer or Paul Pierce.

We also need a backup big.

Brandon Bass?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyson Chandler
Jae Crowder
Jared Dudley
David West
Mirza Teletovic

Thats the list of potential Spurs targets if the whole Aldridge thing falls through..... well according to local Spurs media sources. SA has never did anything with free agency, so I am prepared to watch Aldridge go elsewhere.

Was Richard Jefferson the biggest name SA ever got elsewhere? That is sad to think.

I have this feeling it will be the exact same roster again PLUS Mirza Teletovic.
exciting stuff as usual.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if the Cavs can bring back Shump, TT, and JR. Maybe even sign Dunleavy to a MLE as well.

If they can get Mills out of the Spurs that would solve the backup PG issue, even though I like Mo a little better. Mills' numbers dropped off this year, but he would still be worth the risk. Not sure if Splitter could be used, Diaw would be a better get even though he is older. I really wish they would give up Kyle Anderson and Mills.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyson Chandler
Jae Crowder
Jared Dudley
David West
Mirza Teletovic

Thats the list of potential Spurs targets if the whole Aldridge thing falls through..... well according to local Spurs media sources. SA has never did anything with free agency, so I am prepared to watch Aldridge go elsewhere.

Was Richard Jefferson the biggest name SA ever got elsewhere? That is sad to think.

I have this feeling it will be the exact same roster again PLUS Mirza Teletovic.
exciting stuff as usual.

I think Chandler would be perfect for the Spurs system honestly. And if not him West would be a good pickup. Either way, I think the Spurs are going to improve, just depends how much exactly. If they dont get Aldridge, I think there is a very good chance Green comes back.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to keep Jordan.

Brandon Bass?

The Clippers will be in a tough position if Jordan leaves. They are already at about $60 mil in salary without including cap holds and the non-guaranteed contracts. I'm not sure they could afford Chandler unless he wants to come home at a discounted salary. Doc really can't afford to lose Jordan.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to keep Jordan.

Brandon Bass?

Bass is a great mid-range guy. Not sure what his price is.
So in a perfect world: Jordan/Chandler, Brewer, and Bass. Can they afford that?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already knew they would be interested in him. They need more shooting on this team

I think they are good with shooters. Steph and Klay is enough. They should go sign Bargnani :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People here actually think I'm joking when I say it lol. The front office has made it a priority over this offseason

Ohh for sure. They dont have many shooters, but I would rather them keep it that way lol. Curry and Klay make the whole team look a lot better at shooting than they are.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh for sure. They dont have many shooters, but I would rather them keep it that way lol. Curry and Klay make the whole team look a lot better at shooting than they are.

Belinelli or Danny green playing with Steph and Klaynwould be scary to other teams