• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Kings are interested in FA's Ellis, Lin, and Rondo along with trading for Lawson, Bledsoe, or Dennis Schroder. I'd like to get Ellis but that's doubtful. Please...not Rondo.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Brewer. Or get rid of JR for Brewer and keep Shump. I like Shumps's defense.

The difference is Bargani makes like freaking $11 mil and Dunleavy is at like $3 lol. I will pass on Bargnani and Dunleavy. If they have $3 mil left and just looking to sign a vet- minimum contract then why not though.

I thought Bargs was a free agent?

He's not getting half that when he re ups.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR already is gone. He's opted out because he wants a multi-year deal, which I don't think the Cavs want to give him.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't.

Doc can say what he wants. But, it's never going to happen if he stays with the Clippers.

Blake, Paul, JJ, Crawford, Stephenson, Austin-----------------------------------------------> Jordan.

And that is the way it should be.

I'm not going to go all bitter ex and start ragging on his woeful free throw shooting.

He proved that he can put up bigger numbers when Blake was out.

So, if he feels marganalized, it's his right to leave.

I'm not sure what bigger role on offense he wants. He put up big numbers when Blake was out, but was he getting those numbers with the offense running through him? He doesn't have much of a post game and can't shoot a jumper. You watched him Mecca. Was it more PnR action?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what bigger role on offense he wants. He put up big numbers when Blake was out, but was he getting those numbers with the offense running through him? He doesn't have much of a post game and can't shoot a jumper. You watched him Mecca. Was it more PnR action?
DJ has the best fg% record in the league. Of course for a center it isn't unusual but that also tells me he knows what to do with the ball in the paint. It could also mean he's dominant down there and hard to guard.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was all p&r action.

He has no post moves.

All he does is dunk.

Don't get me wrong: I really like DeAndre.

But, if this is about touches, and not his dislike of Paul, he is really fooling himself.

No Team with him as a 1st or 2nd option is winning.

He is not Shaq.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was all p&r action.

He has no post moves.

All he does is dunk.

But, if this is about touches, and not his dislike of Paul, he is really fooling himself.

He is not Shaq.
So I've read there's problems with him and Paul. Then I read reports where there's no problem. What exactly is going on over there?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Bargs was a free agent?

He's not getting half that when he re ups.

Yeah, cant believe he got that salary in the first place lol. I still wouldnt get him, I always thought he was overrated, if that is saying much

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was all p&r action.

He has no post moves.

All he does is dunk.

He is not Shaq.

So I'm sure you want him back, but in a perfect world who would you want the Clips to pick up/drop? Deandre, Crawford, etc?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was all p&r action.

He has no post moves.

All he does is dunk.

He is not Shaq.

That's what I figured. A few more PnR actions without Blake in there.

If he moved across the hall he's not going to be a 1st or 2nd option. There's still Kobe. Randle will be a major part of the offense. He'd have a nice looking rookie with a sweet passing touch to run PnR actions with though. Mitch and co. will explain what they'd expect his role to be. It won't be a top option, so if he does move, it's probably all about his dislike of CP3.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he moved across the hall he's not going to be a 1st or 2nd option. There's still Kobe. Randle will be a major part of the offense. He'd have a nice looking rookie with a sweet passing touch to run PnR actions with though. Mitch and co. will explain what they'd expect his role to be. It won't be a top option, so if he does move, it's probably all about his dislike of CP3.
I think he would be a good example for Randle as far as hustle. It would be interesting if he decides to go with the Lakers. Maybe Kobe would defer more to DJ at this stage in his career. I think he definitely appreciates DJ's hustle in comparison to Howard's.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deandre is probably just talking lol.

On the Lakers he is the 3rd possibly the 4th option still. Kobe, Russell, Randle...
On the Mavs he is the 3rd still maybe the 4th option. Dirk, Monta (if he stays), Parsons...

And still the 3rd option at least on the Clips. The only way he gets more touches or is a number 2 guy is if he goes to a team like Milwaukee, who can still contend but is a younger team and they spread the ball around more.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes perfect sense. Clearing space for Aldridge AND Green.

All I can hope for is they give the Cavs Green in return, if they trade does happen. :pray: That would be legit lol

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR already is gone. He's opted out because he wants a multi-year deal, which I don't think the Cavs want to give him.
I think JR Smith needs to stop smoking ganja if he thinks some fool team is gonna get him a multi-year contract with all that baggage....

Wait - Don't my Knicks need a shooting guard...!!! :exploding:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Green, it's about Patty Mills and Splitter

Two solid backup's

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Mills or Splitter wanna come off the bench in Cleveland when they're getting more playing time in SA? Goodness....

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think JR Smith needs to stop smoking ganja if he thinks some fool team is gonna get him a multi-year contract with all that baggage....

Wait - Don't my Knicks need a shooting guard...!!! :exploding:
If JR isn't careful he might find himself playing in China. :dhd: