• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Dallas Cowboys Thread

How Far Will the Dallas Cowboys Go in 2014?

• Lose in the Super Bowl.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose in the NFCC.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he must have meant in 3 years when we have 3 top 5 picks in those positions starting for us.

if the back end of this defense is the strong point, then the front end is seriously weak, but that was proven with how San Diego moved the ball at will. No surprise there.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it just got better. The only person in the secondary that has a clue, Scandrick has been suspended for four games for a little partying down in Mexico. This is just getting ridiculous.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it just got better. The only person in the secondary that has a clue, Scandrick has been suspended for four games for a little partying down in Mexico. This is just getting ridiculous.

FUCKING AWESOME. Why didn't he just catch a ride on the Stephen Jones Party Bus instead? :noidea:

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are more optimistic than me. I think a very poor defense brings a team down more than a good offense can make a team rise. I think back to the Denver and Detroit games last year. Offense was outstanding and the defense was incredibly horrible.

You forgot Green Bay. I would have liked to say we got beat by a great performance by Aaron Rodgers except he wasn't playing.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably just coke and pot on the party bus. Apparently Orlando visited a Mexican pharmacy for a little Decca Durabolin.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still bothered by the fact you can get suspended for 4 games for partying but smack the shit out of a woman and drag her unconscious body out of an elevator and you get a 2 game suspension. REALLY? WTF GOOFDELL!!!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers beat Cowboys week 1. 31-17

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still bothered by the fact you can get suspended for 4 games for partying but smack the shit out of a woman and drag her unconscious body out of an elevator and you get a 2 game suspension. REALLY? WTF GOOFDELL!!!

Exactly. Robert Mathis takes a drug to try and be able to start a family, which they did, and gets four games. Ray Rice gets two.
:wtf2:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Robert Mathis takes a drug to try and be able to start a family, which they did, and gets four games. Ray Rice gets two.

Scandrick was quoted as saying he did not knowlingly take a banned substance. :noidea::whistle::bullshit:

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably just coke and pot on the party bus. Apparently Orlando visited a Mexican pharmacy for a little Decca Durabolin.
No. he claims he was in Mexico with an EX girlfreind and she convinced him to put something in a "cocktail" they were drinking.

Honest! That is what he said.

Now for the Christian spirit part of it. He hopes that " my family, my Cowboys football family and all my fans can forgive me for this situation."

I get all of it except the part where the girlfriend figures she needs some of that magic elixir. Who does she play for?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are more optimistic than me. I think a very poor defense brings a team down more than a good offense can make a team rise. I think back to the Denver and Detroit games last year. Offense was outstanding and the defense was incredibly horrible.

I'm with ya. I think it's going to be a frustrating year, with the offense scoring 30 and the D giving up 40. Taking Ware, Hatcher and Lee of last year's D, losing Lawrence, who we game up a two and a three for, taking a guard in the 1st round, losing Scandrick for the first four gsmes....Really, we need a lot to happen just to be as pitiful on D as we were last season, we may well be worse

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was quoted yesterday as saying the strength of the defense is at cornerback and safety. :noidea:
Too funny. It is like telling the judge " I did not knowingly get that woman pregnant"

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. he claims he was in Mexico with an EX girlfreind and she convinced him to put something in a "cocktail" they were drinking.

Now for the Christian spirit part of it. He hopes that " my family, my Cowboys football family and all my fans can forgive me for this situation."

I get all of it except the part where the girlfriend figures she needs some of that magic elixir. Who does she play for?

Hey 50. Glad to see you. Got a few more peeps from the old place the other day. HellAwaits and PackersGirl. SteveDallas recently showed up too.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with ya. I think it's going to be a frustrating year, with the offense scoring 30 and the D giving up 40. Taking Ware, Hatcher and Lee of last year's D, losing Lawrence, who we game up a two and a three for, taking a guard in the 1st round, losing Scandrick for the first four gsmes....Really, we need a lot to happen just to be as pitiful on D as we were last season, we may well be worse

That's the realist's view. :agree:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd respect a player so much more if they just said ''I fucked up''. No more magic cocktails please:L

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the realist's view. :agree:

It is what it is. A Jerry buttsuck like PDay isn't going to root for the Cowboys on Sunday's any harder than you or I. We can always get lucky breaks, turnovers at just the right time, and we do have a great offense and solid kicking game. But if you lined up our opening day D and went man for man talent wise against the Seahawks, Rams, 49ers, etc, how many of our guys would start? Would ANY of them start?

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 50. Glad to see you. Got a few more peeps from the old place the other day. HellAwaits and PackersGirl. SteveDallas recently showed up too.
Hard to follow this site sometimes. I guess it is just me. Liked the old topic article, and then away we would go. Not adapting well. Is just fine though. Ah well. Football, for real,starts soon. Good. Good to see old faces.

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah? Well maybe he was trying to start that " family" with roger Goodell's wife? Did ya consider that? She is a tres hottie.