• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So the Pistons got three titles and we got zero...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is true the Pacers have not won a playoff series in ten years and remain one win away from ending that drought.

While 2014 may seem like a long time without winning a series, at least we've already won three playoff games in the year 2024.

Detroit?

Not only do you have to go all the way back to 2008 to find their last series win, they also haven't won a single playoff GAME since that very year, either...

Yet their fans sure aren't shy about bragging on the titles they won back when dinosaurs roamed the planet. It would be the equivalent of me bragging on the Nuggets' 2023 title in the year 2045...

They also to this day brag about how they beat us in the 2005 second round during a season in which their fans literally manipulated Artest's season-long suspension.

By this standard, if Dame and Giannis don't come back and the Pacers win the series as a result, I ain't shedding a single tear for the Bucks.

A series win will be a series win. And if it's ever brought up again, I will provide the exact same response.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is true the Pacers have not won a playoff series in ten years and remain one win away from ending that drought.

While 2014 may seem like a long time without winning a series, at least we've already won three playoff games in the year 2024.

Detroit?

Not only do you have to go all the way back to 2008 to find their last series win, they also haven't won a single playoff GAME since that very year, either...

Yet their fans sure aren't shy about bragging on the titles they won back when dinosaurs roamed the planet. It would be the equivalent of me bragging on the Nuggets' 2023 title in the year 2045...

They also to this day brag about how they beat us in the 2005 second round during a season in which their fans literally manipulated Artest's season-long suspension.

By this standard, if Dame and Giannis don't come back and the Pacers win the series as a result, I ain't shedding a single tear for the Bucks.

A series win will be a series win. And if it's ever brought up again, I will provide the exact same response.
That is super interesting

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Detroit?

You're the one who keeps bringing up Artest from 20 years ago. Quit saying stupid shit and I will quit with the obvious rebuttals.

Indiana has been mediocre at best since 2000 whatever and detroit has been dog shit for the last 15 years. No real difference in basketball that matters.

But Detroit is far and away the more important franchise in NBA history and it isn't even close.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who keeps bringing up Artest from 20 years ago. Quit saying stupid shit and I will quit with the obvious rebuttals.

Indiana has been mediocre at best since 2000 whatever and detroit has been dog shit for the last 15 years. No real difference in basketball that matters.

But Detroit is far and away the more important franchise in NBA history and it isn't even close.

Artest went up in the stands and punched a fan out.

That happens today and he goes to jail and is probably banned for life.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Detroit is easily the better franchise.

White Goodman Reaction GIF

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Detroit?

As a Jazz fan, I understand how you feel. The Kings have only won one and that was as the Royals in 1951, before Utah even had a team, but they have one. The Utah Starz won one for the ABA but that doesn’t really count.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Detroit?

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats on your tribute thread. You’re the only Pistons guy here during a horrid moment in their history. You’ve earned a tribute thread.

And this one is a good one. It was done out of anger. His team is ready to move on to the next round of playoffs and they get beat by the Bucks without Giannis and without Dame. He’s spinning mad and he doesn’t know who to lash out on. Enter @Stakesarehigh and the Pistons. It’s Ron Artest time.

Go take that victory lap you’ve earned.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your tribute thread. You’re the only Pistons guy here during a horrid moment in their history. You’ve earned a tribute thread.

And this one is a good one. It was done out of anger. His team is ready to move on to the next round of playoffs and they get beat by the Bucks without Giannis and without Dame. He’s spinning mad and he doesn’t know who to lash out on. Enter @Stakesarehigh and the Pistons. It’s Ron Artest time.

Go take that victory lap you’ve earned.
And @logic as well. This is probably more your tribute thread after reading some more posts from last night. Congrats on your tribute thread.

@trojanfan12 can you change the name of this thread to @logic and @Stakesarehigh Tribute Thread?