• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers are going to win the cup

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all star votes, you sort of count the past season(s) too. Its not just the stats from this season.

Based on this seasons stats, Backstrom probably deserves to be on there more than Ovie, but Ovie has that star factor.
Nobody on the Devils deserves to be there, but if anybody, I would have to say Jagr over Elias.

Where is Datsyuk?

I don't even know the last time I watched a full All star game anyway so really could care less. The skills competitions are more fun for me.

Jagr made it known he didn't want to go. Elias said probably no one from NJ deserved to go and it's probably just due to the 1000 that they choose Patty. No idea about Datsyuk he's an awesome talent.

As far as Ovie ahead of Backstrom, no one gets "excited" for Backstrom.... Ovie is a draw, at least for stuff like this

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lightning have played the Rangers extremely well this year. Callahan and Boyle have a little extra motivation when those two teams play. Rangers are very strong but Tampa can hang with them.

I was just about to ask cup if he's seen the way Tampa has matched up with the rags

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Outside of peaking early if that is even a bad thing this team is loaded.

The playoff match ups are already favoring them.

I looked yesterday

pens vs isles so you will have your biggest rival out and Tavares or napkin and Sid and the team that almost knocked you out last year gone.

Habs vs caps. Get rid of price Suban and the Montreal market. Or get rid of Ovie and his possible 60 goals.

Bolts wings. Wings I don't think highly of but a bolts win would mean they don't face the Rangers til the conference finals.

Yeah still time to go but would be nice if they land the second slot so they have to face the caps which I think will take them to 6 or 7 at least and I think couuuuld steal the series they are due

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I really hope I'm wrong but damn when has lundqvist looked bad in a playoff?

MVP and cup winner.

They will eat up either Crawford or Anderson in the final

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
When I saw it was mostly Caps especially early in that OT, I knew the rangers would get some lucky ass goal and thats what happened. Better to be lucky than good.
Doesn't hurt to have Henrik either. Any ranger fan that ever criticizes him is retarded.

Lets go Bolts!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do find it funny that the Rangers have had success of late by playing "boring" hockey. For years they talked about how boring the Devils were and they would rather watch their team lose games 6-5. I don't hear much complaining about solid D and goaltending now.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw it was mostly Caps especially early in that OT, I knew the rangers would get some lucky ass goal and thats what happened. Better to be lucky than good.
Doesn't hurt to have Henrik either. Any ranger fan that ever criticizes him is retarded.

Lets go Bolts!

Retarded....You arent watching his vulnerability patterns. As much as Hank is an anchor he is the teams major concern. All those 7 games were by 1 goal and Hank should have had quite a few of those saves. He should of had Ovies goal (game seven) as a save it was in his glove!.....another thing he gives up alot of goals 2 mins in a period and 2 mins left in a period. You have seen this pattern throughout his career, in this postseason, and definately in this series. Hank easily could have had at least 2 shutouts possibly 3....the defense saved the Rangers asses!!!!!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retarded....You arent watching his vulnerability patterns. As much as Hank is an anchor he is the teams major concern. All those 7 games were by 1 goal and Hank should have had quite a few of those saves. He should of had Ovies goal (game seven) as a save it was in his glove!.....another thing he gives up alot of goals 2 mins in a period and 2 mins left in a period. You have seen this pattern throughout his career, in this postseason, and definately in this series. Hank easily could have had at least 2 shutouts possibly 3....the defense saved the Rangers asses!!!!!

I'm with this guy, Lundqvist is a hack! Marty's Better! Clap clap clap clap clap

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not going to get to a back and forth on a Devils forum but last reply on this.
Ovie has one of the hardest accurate shots in the game. I don't see how you can blame him, but whatever.
And that great defense was MIA in that OT. Henrik was a one man show.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to get to a back and forth on a Devils forum but last reply on this.
Ovie has one of the hardest accurate shots in the game. I don't see how you can blame him, but whatever.
And that great defense was MIA in that OT. Henrik was a one man show.
There wasn't any blame on Hank he had the save and lost it.....theres room in Hanks game for a possible collapse meaning the Lightning, in this next series

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There wasn't any blame on Hank he had the save and lost it.....theres room in Hanks game for a possible collapse meaning the Lightning, in this next series

I swear this guy is bizarro Cup.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hahahahha my twin?

i think hes nuts because without the queen the rangers wouldn't even went to the finals or made it this far now.

my hate for marty (maybe this guys hate for queen) is that he didn't always make the "big" save? win a game for them? marty had a lot of those types of games.

game 4 canes giving up a goal with .02
game 6 canes not showing up getting blown out
game 7 canes giving up those two fluke goals in the final 2mins

and thats just one series lol.

but this guy is nuts because i can't remember lundqvist ever not showing up for a playoff game recently. not sure how you can "hate" a game or think he sucks when he is 4-0 in overtime games this playoff? doesn't make sense

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agreed, except hating Marty part. I knew you thought he was overrated, but never thought you hated the guy.

Henrik is a great goalie, but so was Brodeur. They changed rules and added lines to the ice because of him. His playing the puck ability is what made the Devils so tough to play against. He had some tough playoff outcomes, but also some great ones too.

Also, I bet you Marty's basement as more memorabilia and awards. Some of his records will not be beaten for a very long time.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Rags fan... think there goalie should shutout ever game.... the only reason they are still playing right now is because of Queen Henry... the fact that you pointed out all the games have been by one goal proves its due to his typical lucky ass run.... even though you got Tampa in game one, hop you lose the series... your team plays dirty, bad fans, cant do no wrong in the media.... Love to see you fail just like last year and every year in the past since 94... and you shouldn't have even gone that year...

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No I don't hate marty i just hated his non clutch playoffs from 04-11. Really don't remember him stealing us a big game after the Scotts left

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Like if I had to choose a goalie for game 7 I have to pick roy

You can even add lundqivst to the discussion

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like if I had to choose a goalie for game 7 I have to pick roy

You can even add lundqivst to the discussion

I know you didn't just say this.... Roy I can understand... you have said it before.. but the Queen, come on man....

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL

i know i'm sorry. until he wins a cup i wouldn't take him but he can be in the conversation.