• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 2nd Annual NFL Mock Draft : Chat

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah those are long shots that why I have Amari Cooper, DeVante Parker, Dorial Green-Beckham, Jalen Strong as my backup plans at WR and Jalen Collins, Kevin Johnson and Marcus Peters for my CB. Some of these names will be gone but I think I will have my choice of who to pick. If a DE/DT falls that should be a top 10 pick I will have a hard choice.

DE/DE Brown, WR Cooper, CB Collins, S Collins, DE/DT Goldman, DE/OLB Odighizuwa. Lots of DE going in top 10 so maybe better to go with a different position with better value. I do like WR Green-Beckham great receiver but comes with red flags.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After scouring the NFL team forums for 2 hours and PMing posters asking them to join next weeks draft I see a few teams that have no SportsHoopla fans.

1. Bucs
2. Jags
3. Colts
4. Bills
5. Texans

the rest we need GM's for
6. Falcons
7. Ravens
8. Chargers
9. Bears

I might also take the Bucs and Jags since I live in Florida but really hope it doesn't come to a few of us taking a extra team. If we do have to double up what team are you guys willing to take on for your second?

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DE/DE Brown, WR Cooper, CB Collins, S Collins, DE/DT Goldman, DE/OLB Odighizuwa. Lots of DE going in top 10 so maybe better to go with a different position with better value. I do like WR Green-Beckham great receiver but comes with red flags.

Before the combine I was hoping to get Odighizuwa in the 3rd but his stock has jumped up like crazy. Now his value is a late 1st early 2nd. DGB definitely has red flags from being caught with weed twice while at Mizz and pushing his GF down the stairs. I would like to get DGB in the 2nd round but he would never make it to the 49ers. Its hard to pass up a guy who could be the next Megatron in the NFL.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the combine I was hoping to get Odighizuwa in the 3rd but his stock has jumped up like crazy. Now his value is a late 1st early 2nd. DGB definitely has red flags from being caught with weed twice while at Mizz and pushing his GF down the stairs. I would like to get DGB in the 2nd round but he would never make it to the 49ers. Its hard to pass up a guy who could be the next Megatron in the NFL.

I would take DGB in the 2nd round in a heart beat for my Skins. He is worth the risk.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Arizona_Sting was able to take up the Cardinals GM role.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did a 7 round mock draft on fanspeak and I see they added in the comp picks now. I think I just murdered this draft. Ifo was suppose to be a 1st round pick before tearing his ACL and he might not be ready to practice until the start of the season. The 49ers love stuffing injured player on their roster so drafting him would make sense. Overall I would say I pretty much hit on every need.

15: R1P15

WR DEVANTE PARKER
LOUISVILLE
46: R2P14
ILB DENZEL PERRYMAN
MIAMI
79: R3P15
DT MARIO EDWARDS JR.
FLORIDA STATE
126: R4P27
CB IFO EKPRE-OLOMU
OREGON
132: R4P33
CB DORAN GRANT
OHIO STATE
151: R5P15
G MITCH MORSE
MISSOURI
189: R6P14
QB SEAN MANNION
OREGON STATE
246: R7P29
RB KARLOS WILLIAMS
FLORIDA STATE
254: R7P37
TE JEAN SIFRIN
MASSACHUSETTS

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
losing all those LB's, teams carry tons of LB's , mostly for special teams........You lost 3 of your top ones, doubt you have the depth to just plug in guys without a high LB pick

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green-Beckham is a talent, but I would pass on him

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did a 7 round mock draft on fanspeak and I see they added in the comp picks now. I think I just murdered this draft. Ifo was suppose to be a 1st round pick before tearing his ACL and he might not be ready to practice until the start of the season. The 49ers love stuffing injured player on their roster so drafting him would make sense. Overall I would say I pretty much hit on every need.

15: R1P15

WR DEVANTE PARKER
LOUISVILLE
46: R2P14
ILB DENZEL PERRYMAN
MIAMI
79: R3P15
DT MARIO EDWARDS JR.
FLORIDA STATE
126: R4P27
CB IFO EKPRE-OLOMU
OREGON
132: R4P33
CB DORAN GRANT
OHIO STATE
151: R5P15
G MITCH MORSE
MISSOURI
189: R6P14
QB SEAN MANNION
OREGON STATE
246: R7P29
RB KARLOS WILLIAMS
FLORIDA STATE
254: R7P37
TE JEAN SIFRIN
MASSACHUSETTS
Mario Edwards went in the 3rd round.....OK LOL

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#5 pick is for sale. Who wants Mariota if available?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 7 teams left now.

THE DRAFT WILL BEGIN MONDAY MARCH 30TH 11:00AM EST.

Arizona Cardinals : Arizona_Sting
Atlanta Falcons : ATL96Steeler
Baltimore Ravens :
Buffalo Bills :
Carolina Panthers : Pantherfanforever11
Chicago Bears :
Cincinnati Bengals : Tubbs1518
Cleveland Browns : Shanemansj13
Dallas Cowboys : UK Cowboy
Denver Broncos : Cdumler7
Detroit Lions : Broncosmitty
Green Bay Packers : Pack 500
Houston Texans :
Indianapolis Colts : IndyAndy
Jacksonville Jaguars :
Kansas City Chiefs : There is a Moose at 3rd
Miami Dolphins : FlyerFinFan
Minnesota Vikings : Jeffro
New England Patriots : #1bostonfan
New Orleans Saints : The Crimson King
New York Giants : Nosferatu
New York Jets : Milkspiller22
Oakland Raiders : DJ
Philadelphia Eagles : Wings
Pittsburgh Steelers : SteelersPride
Saint Louis Rams : SJ76
San Diego Chargers :
San Francisco 49ers : Gold Rush 86
Seattle Seahawks : Blstoker
Tampa Bay Buccaneers :
Tennessee Titans : HammerDown
Washington Redskins - Ritzarmy

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can get this filled up! Please for those that have joined and not sent me a contact # or email please do so as soon as you can...

Thank you

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind taking a second team if needed. The Bucs or Jags, but I could do just about anyone.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
losing all those LB's, teams carry tons of LB's , mostly for special teams........You lost 3 of your top ones, doubt you have the depth to just plug in guys without a high LB pick

Losing Willis, Borland and Skuta hurt but the 49ers have one of the best core of LBs in the NFL. 49ers definitely need Bowman to comeback healthy. Aldon is a beast and just needs to keep his nose clean this year. Brooks was a Pro Bowl LB but came into camp heavy last year and eventually lost his job to Aaron Lynch. The 49ers tried to trade Wilhoite before Willis and Borland retired. Wilhoite is easily a starter on most teams but the 49ers are so deep at that position thats why they tried to trade him. Corey Lemonier and Nick Moody just add depth to the position. So barring for any injuries or trades that gives the 49ers 7 LBs lock to make the 53 man roster. Shayne Skov is a wild card for the 49ers. He was on the practice squad last year but with Willis and Borland gone I think he has a chance to maybe make the roster. Skov was a beast at Stanford before he tore his ACL and MCL. He hasnt been the same since but watching video of Skov in college he reminds me of Chris Borland. Also with the 49ers looking at other vets to bring in at LB I dont think its as big of a need as others would think.

On another note whats going on with Lawrence Timmons?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green-Beckham is a talent, but I would pass on him
I think people are looking at him on the wrong teams. You don't pick him if you need a WR. You pick him if you already have a WR and have a strong armed QB. DGB is at least a year out in terms of reaching NFL upside. He spent his days at Mizzou getting passes from a scrambling, inconsistent James Franklin who was in and out of the lineup with injuries and Mauk who was a freshman with no experience. DGB never got to hit his potential at Mizzou - not even close.

It looks like Im the Jaguars. If anyone wants the #3 pick, send me an offer.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say, even though I am a jet fan, and I think they need different needs than the front office does... But even with that said, I don't have a clue what I am doing on this... Especially since there is no barometer on how good an offensive lineman is...