• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 2nd Annual NFL Mock Draft : Chat

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right, since Seattle is still open, and no one else seems to want them, I'll take them.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right, since Seattle is still open, and no one else seems to want them, I'll take them.

Thanks Stoke. Send Nos your contact info so when you get OTC he can contact you.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoke, good to see ya buddy! Welcome...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the Cards if the spot is available.

It's about time AS, please PM me your contact info a phone# to text or an email so I can let you know when yer on the clock.

Welcome...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still need about 10 more teams...

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to draft for the 49ers. Darken65 sent me a message saying he thinks I should do it. If you allow me to draft I just have a few questions.

1. When you text us our team is on the clock how do we know who has already been picked?

2. How long does each team have to answer back to your text before you just draft for them?

3. How long do you think the 7 round mock draft will take?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to draft for the 49ers. Darken65 sent me a message saying he thinks I should do it. If you allow me to draft I just have a few questions.

1. When you text us our team is on the clock how do we know who has already been picked?

2. How long does each team have to answer back to your text before you just draft for them?

1. There will be a running list that you can view who has been taken.
2. I am guessing 1hour. Nos has been texted about your great questions.
3. Maybe a week. Depends on how active guys are. Normally it can go fast and 7 rounds is nothing.

Thanks for joining.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. There will be a running list that you can view who has been taken.
2. I am guessing 1hour. Nos has been texted about your great questions.
3. Maybe a week. Depends on how active guys are. Normally it can go fast and 7 rounds is nothing.

Thanks for joining.

Sounds like fun! Im ready to show Trent Baalke what a real GM looks like lol.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like fun! Im ready to show Trent Baalke what a real GM looks like lol.

My Redskins got the 49ers Scot McCloughan and myself drafting for them in this draft.

Once again the Redskins are looking to trade the #5 pick to the highest bidder. Cleveland Browns you interested in a trade?

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Redskins got the 49ers Scot McCloughan and myself drafting for them in this draft.

Once again the Redskins are looking to trade the #5 pick to the highest bidder. Cleveland Browns you interested in a trade?

Using the NFL draft calculator it was just too rich to jump up 10 spots. I had to give you my 15th, 46th and 79th pick just to make it even for the 5th pick. My 49ers have too many needs to not be picking in the 2nd and 3rd round. Plus I have a huge list of players I really like and I know a few of them will fall to me. I just have to make up my mind on with position I draft 1st WR, CB or DE/DT.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using the NFL draft calculator it was just too rich to jump up 10 spots. I had to give you my 15th, 46th and 79th pick just to make it even for the 5th pick. My 49ers have too many needs to not be picking in the 2nd and 3rd round. Plus I have a huge list of players I really like and I know a few of them will fall to me. I just have to make up my mind on with position I draft 1st WR, CB or DE/DT.

Scot M. takes the BPA no matter what position. I think the Browns (Shaneman) should trade with me. Redskins trade #5 (1,700pts) to Browns for #12 (1,200) & #19(900) pick. Redskins might need to include a pick to make it less then 100pt difference but I think the trade is fair. The Browns would get their starting QB in Mariota and my Skins get extra picks that are needed and now can draft a O-Lineman and Safety that are better value where they would be drafting. No o-lineman or safety in this years draft value at #5 so trading would be best.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There will be a thread showing the entire draft, there will also be a thread showing who every team has selected.

As my buddy Ritz said you will have 1 hour from the time you are text or emailed.

Should not take more than a week if we don't have to chase people down.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scot M. takes the BPA no matter what position. I think the Browns (Shaneman) should trade with me. Redskins trade #5 (1,700pts) to Browns for #12 (1,200) & #19(900) pick. Redskins might need to include a pick to make it less then 100pt difference but I think the trade is fair. The Browns would get their starting QB in Mariota and my Skins get extra picks that are needed and now can draft a O-Lineman and Safety that are better value where they would be drafting. No o-lineman or safety in this years draft value at #5 so trading would be best.

I guess he would have to hope that the Titans dont go Mariota. But my guess is Titans go Leonard Williams, Randy Gregory or Dante Fowler. It would be a great trade for both teams. Considering the best O-lineman are ranked around the early teens and Landon Collins the best safety is a late teens early 20s pick.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he would have to hope that the Titans dont go Mariota. But my guess is Titans go Leonard Williams, Randy Gregory or Dante Fowler. It would be a great trade for both teams. Considering the best O-lineman are ranked around the early teens and Landon Collins the best safety is a late teens early 20s pick.

I agree. Collins was once considered to picked #5 to the Skins but his stock fell. 49ers I see going LB or DE. Unbelievable how many retired or went else where this off season.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Collins was once considered to picked #5 to the Skins but his stock fell. 49ers I see going LB or DE. Unbelievable how many retired or went else where this off season.

Im prolly gonna hold off on drafting a LB until like the 3rd round. 49ers still have Aldon Smith, NaVorro Bowman, Ahmad Brooks, Aaron Lynch, Michael Wilhoite, Corey Lemonier and Nick Moody. Plus with Willis and Borland gone I was gonna say Shayne Skov has a shot to make the 53 man roster as an ILB. But now the 49ers are looking at Lance Briggs and also drafting a LB. You can only carry so many LBs and I think 8-9 is the max. The top 2 players on my list are Kevin White and Trae Waynes but I dont see either falling to the 15th pick.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im prolly gonna hold off on drafting a LB until like the 3rd round. 49ers still have Aldon Smith, NaVorro Bowman, Ahmad Brooks, Aaron Lynch, Michael Wilhoite, Corey Lemonier and Nick Moody. Plus with Willis and Borland gone I was gonna say Shayne Skov has a shot to make the 53 man roster as an ILB. But now the 49ers are looking at Lance Briggs and also drafting a LB. You can only carry so many LBs and I think 8-9 is the max. The top 2 players on my list are Kevin White and Trae Waynes but I dont see either falling to the 15th pick.

No way White or Waynes falls to you guys. Either might be drafted by my skins.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way White or Waynes falls to you guys. Either might be drafted by my skins.

Yeah those are long shots that why I have Amari Cooper, DeVante Parker, Dorial Green-Beckham, Jalen Strong as my backup plans at WR and Jalen Collins, Kevin Johnson and Marcus Peters for my CB. Some of these names will be gone but I think I will have my choice of who to pick. If a DE/DT falls that should be a top 10 pick I will have a hard choice.