• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Gettem Chip!!!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What fuckin ceiling??? Bradford has been a complete utter NFL Bust! WTF Upside??? He has Sucked Donkey fuckin balls his entire disgrace of an NFL career and we gave up Nick Foles a Proven winner and a 2nd rd pick for him! i'm still fuckin steaming over this disgrace of a trade!

Hopefully you get the chance to eat a huge helping of crow on that post when our offense can't be stopped because our QB is completing everything to all levels of the field.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you get the chance to eat a huge helping of crow on that post when our offense can't be stopped because our QB is completing everything to all levels of the field.
These threads will be bookmarked..

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, just to clarify, reporters are now saying that exercising the option on Cox in no ways prohibits him from being dealt. There is no extra cap hit to Philly if he is dealt, and in fact it may make him a more attractive trade target because he would be signed one more year.

Eagles exercise Fletcher Cox's fifth-year option

Chip is going to make his move. I don't think it will be enough, but he will try.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles do not have what it takes to move all they way up to #2. The price it would take to get up that high would be enough to set this team back years. It would not matter if the target was Tom Brady we make this trade we are not contenders for a good while. We are talking about trading the best players the Eagles ave on defense to move up on the draft. That is just stupid. The only thing the Eagles can offer are players that while good have expiring contracts. There is no guarantee any of the players we trade will be there more than one year. Renting players does not work in the NFL.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to some on the board MM is average so I expect MM to be there at # 20 right???

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some on this board thought Mike McMahon and Kevin Kolb were going to be superstars.

Kolb lasted a half before pissing himself against Green Bay and getting concussed. Fortunately we fleeced Arizona in a trade and got out of that situation looking like geniuses.

McMahon never did a thing.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to some on the board MM is average so I expect MM to be there at # 20 right???

Based on what we have seen so far MM could very well be a star in the NFL. If the Eagles had the #2 pick naturally I would all for drafting him. But I cannot deny there have been many future star QB's to be bust. That is why I do not think we should not mortgage the future to get him.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have to worry about Dion Jordan anymore. Suspended for the entire season for a diluted drug test.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion Jordan is basically done then. That's his third strike. And he has not done much on the field when he wasn't suspended.

Gosh we dodged a bullet when Miami took him and we had to settle for Lane Johnson.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But some of our posters would trade Mychal Kendriks for Dion Jordan straight up! Amazing...

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I'm glad the news of Jordan's suspension came out when it did - i'm reading now that we were about to trade a pick for him, and who knows if Kendricks might have been part of that too. I'll admit that I would have liked to see him in an Eagles' uniform as I thought he was a better fit for our D, but not at the cost of possibly Kendricks. Dodged a bullet on that one.

The Texans have made DJ Swearinger available - I'd be interested in trying to get him, still has 2 years left on his Rook contract.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, just to clarify, reporters are now saying that exercising the option on Cox in no ways prohibits him from being dealt. There is no extra cap hit to Philly if he is dealt, and in fact it may make him a more attractive trade target because he would be signed one more year.

Yeah we knew that when it happened. More years = more worth.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a lot of teams that are wrong every year. Just look at what those idiots in Cleveland did last year. They drafted a crap QB last year and here it is a year later and they are still looking for one.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion Jordan is basically done then. That's his third strike. And he has not done much on the field when he wasn't suspended.

Gosh we dodged a bullet when Miami took him and we had to settle for Lane Johnson.

We would have played him in his more natural position. Miami kept trying to get him to bulk up and he got caught on the bulking up juice. He's a linebacker, not a lineman. Always was. I kept saying it all draft season but idiot after idiot thought his height meant he could add weight. Ummm no.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texans have made DJ Swearinger available - I'd be interested in trying to get him, still has 2 years left on his Rook contract.

Now that's a move I'd like to see. There's almost no way to get a safety in here this year. My favorite choice at landing a competent safety is grabbing Quentin Rollins in the 2nd round. If he's there. Probably have to move up though. He can ball.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swearinger does not fit our scheme. He is a headhunter type who gets fined a lot and has limited coverage skills.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to know the plan at Safety.

Intoxicated

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please! Let just focus on the MM Bradford debate!:heh:
Whats the debate? You guys are comparing a #1 overall pick in Bradford who everyone thought was gonna be a stud(now calling him a bust) And an unproven kid who everyone wants to trade their left nut, while the right one has cancer, and everyone THINKS is gonna be a stud.

I hope my nut analogy makes sense to most