• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Extreme Rules PPV week

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Brock has had about 4 matches since coming back to WWE where he's bled in a match(and considering he only wrestles about 3-4 times a year that's quite a bit), so why is so hard for people to imagine that he got busted open the hard way?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Brock has had about 4 matches since coming back to WWE where he's bled in a match(and considering he only wrestles about 3-4 times a year that's quite a bit), so why is so hard for people to imagine that he got busted open the hard way?

Because we live in a world where you are only guilty if there is a video in the elevator. There was a clear handoff this time. I stated my case, blood thinners from his internal injuries, makes it easy to bleed, but when a ref hands off the blade it makes the rest of the times look self inflicted too.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

People are making a pretty good argument it was done the hard way. i never studied it fame by frame to see if he bladed. i assumed it was a blade job because of how big the match was and how much drama it added. even if it was done the hard way i still think there's a chance it was done intentionally.. it was the biggest part of the match's story.. kind of like at the Royal Rumble they had to act like he had broken ribs before he could show any weakness