• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Money In The Bank PPV

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Wikipedia

Preshow Tag Matches
  • The Lucha Dragons v The Dudley Boyz
  • The Golden Truth (Goldust & R Truth) v Breezango (Tyler Breeze & Fandango)
WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Singles Match
  • Roman Reigns (c) v Seth Rollins
Money In The Bank Ladder Match
  • Kevin Owens v Cesaro v Aberto Del Rio v Sami Zayn v Dean Ambrose v Chris Jericho
Tag Team Championship - Fatal 4-Way Tag Match
  • The New Day (c) v Gallows & Anderson v Enzo & Cass v Vaudevillains
United States Championship - Singles Match
  • Rusev (c) v Titus O'Neil
Diva's Tag Team Match
  • Charlotte & Dana Brooke v Natalya & Becky Lynch
Single's Match
  • John Cena v AJ Styles
  • Dolph Ziggler v Baron Corbin
  • Apollo Crews v Sheamus

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This PPV is hard to predict IMO, at least with the two main events. You have to look at the babyfaces and heels. But do they want the briefcase to be used right away or are they going to let the winner of that match to hold it for months.

If Kevin Owens (heel) wins it, does that mean Reigns (face) will win the WWE Championship? Then you have KO threatening Reigns. But KO vs Rollins could have months of build-up and one can turn.

Ambrose could be a good one as the WWE Championship is with "The Shield" members and face/heel is kind of irrelevant and could work.

I don't think ADR or Cesaro will win and I especially don't think Y2J will. Y2J is doing great giving new guys a long-term storyline push. He can't do that with the briefcase (or they waste the MITB). Zayn would work, but I don't see him fitting in the WWE Champ picture right now, but I do see them having him win too. I think KO makes the most sense for one to hold on for months and Ambrose would make most sense to have it cashed in soon.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm watching the game and following the WWE results online. Wonder if it's MITB or Cena/Styles planned for halftime... If they have something big planned like a Balor debut the Cena match gets that spot

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commentators are really disappointing in the Cena/Styles match. They sell the "mistakes" each one makes without pointing out that they are veterans. Just pointing out they make a mistake shows you they made a mistake. If they said, "Took too much time to set up and that wouldn't work with a veteran like..." or "That is a veteran move to be aware of that."

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predictable MITB winner.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 3 shield members held the WHC on the same night. Crazy

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predictable but it reads like it was a very entertaining show, the big matches at least. I youtube'd Zayn's powerbomb of Owens on a ladder standing on its side. HOLY EFFING SHIT

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Predictable but it reads like it was a very entertaining show, the big matches at least. I youtube'd Zayn's powerbomb of Owens on a ladder standing on its side. HOLY EFFING SHIT

The most surprising part was Reigns taking a clean pin in a one on one match. That was the only one I can think of durin his singles run

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Enzo and Cass were probably the most over act the entire night. They're going to make the company a ton of money. The dynamic reminds me a little of the New Age Outlaws, with one guy having the perfect WWE look and the other cutting great promos to start the match. Tbh I think Enzo's even better on the mic than Road Dogg. He's like a cross between Lou Albano's delivery and Paul Heyman's genius

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
missed some of the beginning. Natalya and Dana were horrible. Dana ducked before Natalya could step on her back and then missed the kick to the face by about a foot. Dana and Lana on HD though, wow. Lana almost has stacey kiebler legs. It was all pretty sloppy til the ladder match.

really looked like Seth rushed himself into this match, he really showed he was not ready to handle the workload of having that title, finally caught some steam 20 minutes in. I guess Ambrose hit Rollins with the briefcase when he entered the ring, but only a dirty deeds when Rollins was not really destroyed by reigns was light to flip the title. Best news for me at least is nobody will be carrying that briefcase around for 9 months this time around.