• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Black Ops 3 from Treyarch confirmed

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my anticipation for this announcement I have been playing BLOPS and blops2

I was and still am a savage at both.

Especially BLOPS. Over last month I am 2.11 KD
Pshh step yo game up Mamba! I'm still around 3.00 KD!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoked for BO3. I tried the new advanced warfare and honestly I hate what they've done to the game. The jump/flying around BS is beyond stupid.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoked for BO3. I tried the new advanced warfare and honestly I hate what they've done to the game. The jump/flying around BS is beyond stupid.
You have to adapt man.

The exo suits were tough to get used to, but when you do it makes AW one of the best cod games ever.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to adapt man.

The exo suits were tough to get used to, but when you do it makes AW one of the best cod games ever.
Only if you want to play it. I just went back to playing black ops 2.

Same thing happened when Halo went that route with Reach. The "special" abilities take the fun out it for me. That's why I love MLG. No nonsense, just pure talent/skill.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if you want to play it. I just went back to playing black ops 2.

Same thing happened when Halo went that route with Reach. The "special" abilities take the fun out it for me. That's why I love MLG. No nonsense, just pure talent/skill.
MLG? All they play is AW. Exo suits are just one of these things cod players have to adapt to.

Stick with it. Once you get used to it.... It is actually quite awesome.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLG? All they play is AW. Exo suits are just one of these things cod players have to adapt to.

Stick with it. Once you get used to it.... It is actually quite awesome.
Haven't tried the MLG on AW.

I'm going to wait and see how BO3 looks. If they continue the exo suits then I'll adapt, but for now... No thanks

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't tried the MLG on AW.

I'm going to wait and see how BO3 looks. If they continue the exo suits then I'll adapt, but for now... No thanks
I bet they do. Now that most players are used to them and everything.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just really wish they would get back to the style of game that they made for World at War and MW2. The larger maps with more terrain were great for the COD games. It seems like ever since that they've been shrinking the maps and really focusing on making them city maps. It just doesn't provide the varied game play that I need to stay interested.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just really wish they would get back to the style of game that they made for World at War and MW2. The larger maps with more terrain were great for the COD games. It seems like ever since that they've been shrinking the maps and really focusing on making them city maps. It just doesn't provide the varied game play that I need to stay interested.
That is camper speak.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is camper speak.
Well, I do like to be a sniper....but not necessarily camp. I just like to be able to choose whether or not I'm going to fight in close quarters or battle over a point with long sight distances.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I do like to be a sniper....but not necessarily camp. I just like to be able to choose whether or not I'm going to fight in close quarters or battle over a point with long sight distances.
I have been sniping lately quite a bit. Basically because of the overkill perk.

Love having the option to pull out a sub for running around as well as having sniper rifle.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been sniping lately quite a bit. Basically because of the overkill perk.

Love having the option to pull out a sub for running around as well as having sniper rifle.
I love it so much better in Battlefield. Unlike COD they add the bullet drop into it and make it so you can't quickscope people like in COD. But I do love myself some COD sniping. I just haven't done it since MWF2. I just want some larger maps.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it so much better in Battlefield. Unlike COD they add the bullet drop into it and make it so you can't quickscope people like in COD. But I do love myself some COD sniping. I just haven't done it since MWF2. I just want some larger maps.
Ghosts has some great sniping maps. So does AW

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the MW2 maps as well... But more because they offer both close quarters & long range. So you essentially can do either on just about any map. The only pain was, some maps put the close quarters along the outer edges so it made getting from A to B quite the hassle for people rocking the SMGs. Often I had to take the long way around just to get myself to the hot zones which meant a lot of running & dodging sniper fire lol.

I'm not that big into sniping unless the map basically forces you to. Can't remember if it was MW2 or not, but there is one map I'm thinking of that was basically a large grassland with a bunker in the middle. That map you didn't have much of a choice but to go with long range AR's or Sniper rifles. Hated that map. Often the campers that got long kill streaks would decimate the competition because they could call in aerial attacks that sucked to out maneuver.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the MW2 maps as well... But more because they offer both close quarters & long range. So you essentially can do either on just about any map. The only pain was, some maps put the close quarters along the outer edges so it made getting from A to B quite the hassle for people rocking the SMGs. Often I had to take the long way around just to get myself to the hot zones which meant a lot of running & dodging sniper fire lol.

I'm not that big into sniping unless the map basically forces you to. Can't remember if it was MW2 or not, but there is one map I'm thinking of that was basically a large grassland with a bunker in the middle. That map you didn't have much of a choice but to go with long range AR's or Sniper rifles. Hated that map. Often the campers that got long kill streaks would decimate the competition because they could call in aerial attacks that sucked to out maneuver.
Yes that was MW2. Been playing a little bit of MW2, Bops1, MW3, Bops2, and Ghosts to refresh myself.

I am amazed the Mps aren't hacked to shit like WaW and MW1.

Bops1 is bad in a few Mps. But KC and tdm are fine still.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 days til release of trailer

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I like to be able to do different things in the maps. And long ranges don't necessarily mean you have to snipe, but it does mean you have to play differently in that part of the map. It feels like the new games have just played right into camping and the whole spray and pray behavior. People love maps like Nuketown....but that is probably my least favorite map in any first person shooter. It embodies everything wrong with the current COD games.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I like to be able to do different things in the maps. And long ranges don't necessarily mean you have to snipe, but it does mean you have to play differently in that part of the map. It feels like the new games have just played right into camping and the whole spray and pray behavior. People love maps like Nuketown....but that is probably my least favorite map in any first person shooter. It embodies everything wrong with the current COD games.
I love Nuketown, but it needs to be a little bit bigger, not by much though. My only problem with that map is spawn camping. If your team gets pinned down then there is zero hope to win or even move out of the back yard.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was the 3rd viewer on YouTube.

You are welcome.