• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Black Ops 3 from Treyarch confirmed

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am stoked. So glad Treyarch is sticking with this franchise!!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my anticipation for this announcement I have been playing BLOPS and blops2

I was and still am a savage at both.

Especially BLOPS. Over last month I am 2.11 KD

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I play is black ops 2. Never got into ghosts. Glad Treyarch is back.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I play is black ops 2. Never got into ghosts. Glad Treyarch is back.
I am beyond excited that Treyarch is back. Infinity Ward last two cod's dissapointed me big time.

I do think Sledgehammer getting their own game into the rotation is awesome though. I am 100% on board w/ AW now.

The only crappy part is that we have to wait every 3 years for Treyarch additions now instead of two.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really doubt Treyarch will ever top World at War. Best game in the COD series IMO and it's really been downhill since.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really doubt Treyarch will ever top World at War. Best game in the COD series IMO and it's really been downhill since.
It was good for sure. But I think nostalgia is waying too heavily here.

AW is wicked awesome when u start bossin out.

Ops2 is my fav so far w/ ops1 and AW right there.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good for sure. But I think nostalgia is waying too heavily here.

AW is wicked awesome when u start bossin out.

Ops2 is my fav so far w/ ops1 and AW right there.

I just liked the WWII setting more than the modern stuff. The thing that I just don't get is why they went back to rag doll deaths in Black Ops. In WaW when you got hit with an artillery shell your legs would blow off 'n shit and you could tear people in half with the right sniper rifle.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only crappy part is that we have to wait every 3 years for Treyarch additions now instead of two.
Sounds like a good thing. IIRC, the typical cycle to make a game takes at least 2 1/2 years these days. Call of Duty needs some real innovation. Maybe a whole zombies game

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AW sucks donkey cock. Bops is good. Ghost sucked.

They need to actually add something new once and awhile not I can pick diff killstrwks and shit

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AW sucks donkey cock. Bops is good. Ghost sucked.

They need to actually add something new once and awhile not I can pick diff killstrwks and shit
Don't know how much more you want as far as something different. Uplink gamemode, exo suits, etc

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just liked the WWII setting more than the modern stuff. The thing that I just don't get is why they went back to rag doll deaths in Black Ops. In WaW when you got hit with an artillery shell your legs would blow off 'n shit and you could tear people in half with the right sniper rifle.
That was the last installment of COD where the majority of the guns (besides the MP40 obviously) were extremely balanced. The maps had a really good combination of large, medium, and smaller maps without too many superfluous rooms too. I would still play that game if it wasn't hacked to high hell.

It was really hard to finally get the headshot challenges with all of the sniper rifles. I did get pretty damn good with a Springfield without a scope on it though. People used to get really mad about getting killed by that setup and it was hilarious.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the last installment of COD where the majority of the guns (besides the MP40 obviously) were extremely balanced. The maps had a really good combination of large, medium, and smaller maps without too many superfluous rooms too. I would still play that game if it wasn't hacked to high hell.

It was really hard to finally get the headshot challenges with all of the sniper rifles. I did get pretty damn good with a Springfield without a scope on it though. People used to get really mad about getting killed by that setup and it was hilarious.
It's like AW in WW times now. All the flying around en sech

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like AW in WW times now. All the flying around en sech
WaW had some bug issues at first like people being able to get beneath the ground onto some other plane where they could run around and shoot people without being seen. When Modern Warfare 2 came out people could super bounce hundreds of feet into the air and rain down infinite rockets. I have no idea how people figure that out but it was annoying before being patched. Yea, people flying around is pretty ridiculous. I've seen one guy shoot straight up in the air into the clouds and pull the trigger to get nothing but headshots on people spread around the map.

The spacing in WaW is the best thing about it. Wide open killing fields in the middle, a few isolated spots where people can battle it out at medium range, and opportunities for short range combat. My biggest gripe about the newer games is that they keep adding rooms and confined spaces to their maps. They're all basically run and gun maps at this point. It doesn't even make sense to have most of the guns because of it.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@night

One of my boys got aimbot on MW2. Pull the trigger and it was a headshot. Pissed me off.

He also got the hand gun. Where your actual hand is the gun and you shoot out of your index finger. That was actually hillarious.

We got banned for a month on that one.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reboots on new systems would be fire.
That would be actually really cool like all the multiplayers in one game. I was drunkenly referring to like spears and swords call of duty which could be intereting

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@night

One of my boys got aimbot on MW2. Pull the trigger and it was a headshot. Pissed me off.

He also got the hand gun. Where your actual hand is the gun and you shoot out of your index finger. That was actually hillarious.

We got banned for a month on that one.
The hand gun would be fun if you were the user but I wouldn't be too happy about getting killed by it lol.