• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 commit McKenzie doing some recruiting:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It was pretty wild," Robinson said. "It was pretty hype. The crowd was in to it and there were a lot of people there. It was a great atmosphere. A lot of love and the fans show a lot of support here."

"The program is on an up rise," Robinson said. "It's going up and I just feel like that since the coaching change two years ago they've been in a rebuilding mode."

"The coaches here are pretty cool," Robinson said. "I like the way they click together with their connection. Coach Strip is recruiting me and he is a cool dude. I like him."

"Honestly, I'm looking for a place that I feel like I'm at home," Robinson said. "I'm still committed to Florida State, but I don't really have an order. I've been some places this spring and I'm going to continue to look for the best fit for me. Right now that is Florida State."
-VQ

Janarius Robinson - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we've stated multiple times Tennessee remains in really good shape with B.J. Emmons despite his commitment to Georgia. While there are some real academic concerns at this point, Tennessee and Robert Gillespie continue to pursue and make Emmons a priority.
-VQ

B.J. Emmons - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're pretty thin at RB right now, so kinda surprised they're willing to take the risk on him. Hopefully he gets everything together.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This was, for me, was more about the academics side. We got up there early and we did a tour of all the engineer stuff," Dickerson explained. "I've never really got to see the inside of an engineering building at any school and I got to go in there and see all the stuff I wanted to see with the academic side of things. That was the big part for me this weekend."

"It was really important to me," Dickerson continued, "because engineering isn't the easiest major to go into and we were talking to the assistant dean of the engineering school and he said it was a lot easier to begin an engineering major and then change your major than to be in a different major and get in the engineering program. So, just knowing that even if I do want to change then it will be that much easier for me."

"I definitely enjoyed myself at the game and I always do whenever I go up there," Dickerson said. "I got to have fun at the game and it's always enjoyable when I go up there."

As for the Vols, now that's he's visited Tennessee six times, Dickerson was asked what keeps him coming back. "It's definitely the atmosphere up there, whether it's a game or it isn't a game, just all the coaching staff are great people, they're all friendly people," Dickerson said. "The drive up there is always nice and Knoxville is a great place. There's always something to do and we always go do something new when we're up there. That's what keeps me coming back."
-VQ

Landon Dickerson - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary aims to spend time at Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss and Tennessee. He admits the conference's track record is appealing to him.

"It's grown-man football down there, and these teams have had a lot of defensive players reach the next level," Gary said. "I've been interested in the SEC since those schools started offering me early."

Fellow New Jersey star and recent Tennessee commit Jarrett Guarantano has encouraged him to visit the Volunteers.

"I'm trying to go to Tennessee with Jarrett and a couple other guys," he said. "A lot of guys are trying to get me to go places, but that's one that stands out a bit."
No. 1 Recruit Rashan Gary Adds UT to SEC Visit Tour, Compares Meyer and Harbaugh | Bleacher Report

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commit Bailey Phillips to TaDarryl Marshall:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He plays QB, but I believe we're recruiting him as a WR and possibly DB.