• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it'll come down to us and Auburn for Williams, hopefully we can keep him in-state.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“It was nice getting to see their routine during a game,” said Warrior, who’s ranked the nation’s No. 63 overall prospect and No. 4 safety in the 247Sports Composite for the 2016 class. “After the half they went over procedures, and then after the game they came back to the locker room and broke it down and said a prayer.”

“I got to stay overnight with Elliott and Evan Berry, so I chilled with the players,” said Warrior, who claims scholarship offers from more than 25 teams, including Tennessee, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama and Ohio State.

“That was really nice because I was able to see what life is like if I played at Tennessee.”

Warrior said he also caught up with Tennessee coach Butch Jones and his staff, who once again made it clear to Warrior that he’s a high priority for the Vols.

“They really want me to come there,” he said. “They tell me how great of a place Tennessee is, the opportunity I have for playing time, the facilities are outstanding, and that they have the coaching staff in place to really develop me.”

“Tennessee would be a great place to play and develop my game for the next level while competing for a national championship,” he said

“I do not have a top list right now, so everyone is even,” he said. “I think about Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, LSU, Ohio State. I think about all my schools. At the beginning of the season, I will trim it to 10 schools. Then, by the end of the season I will have five. Then, by the U.S. Army All-American Bowl or signing day, I will have it down to three.”

Nigel Warrior - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considered a Tennessee lean by some.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tennessee is in the market for a big-time tight end in the Class of 2017 and one prospect that may fit the bill is Will Register from Chapin, S.C.

The 6-foot-4, 220-pound Register (as you can see in the film below) is an excellent pass-catcher and also is skilled in the blocking department.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Performance: Numbers-wise, it was a small linebacker group with only about a dozen performers, and phillips was physically the most impressive of the bunch. Looking bigger than his listed 218 pounds, the rising junior is a thickly-built 6-foot-3 linebacker who could potentially grow into a guy who has his hand in the ground in college. What stood out most about Phillips, though, was how easily he glides across the field at that size. He needs to improve his change of direction quickness, but his straight-line speed is very impressive and he was fundamentally solid throughout drill work.
-Rivals

Jacob Phillips - Yahoo! Sports