• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We survived one of the worst seasons in franchise history! Don't you feel stronger and more ready to handle adversity???

Okay let's get the crazy off season talk and silly passive aggressive arguments going!!

Who do you want back? Who do you want dead...I mean not back? Who do you want that the Rangers do not currently have that you want?

How do you see the 25 man roster shaping up?

How do you see the 40 man roster?

Will Bogar be named manager?

Will we make a good pick with the 1:4?

Be sure to partake in the discussion.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate how Arizona and Colorado ended their seasons. Truly terrible programs! They completely gave up!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! The offseason is here!!!

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate how Arizona and Colorado ended their seasons. Truly terrible programs! They completely gave up!
It's amazing that we had such an awful season, and yet there are actually two teams worse than we are...holy crap...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing that we had such an awful season, and yet there are actually two teams worse than we are...holy crap...

Tell Julio Jones to get his ass in gear. I need to lock up this fantasy football win.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We survived one of the worst seasons in franchise history! Don't you feel stronger and more ready to handle adversity???

Okay let's get the crazy off season talk and silly passive aggressive arguments going!!

Who do you want back? Who do you want dead...I mean not back? Who do you want that the Rangers do not currently have that you want?

How do you see the 25 man roster shaping up?

How do you see the 40 man roster?

Will Bogar be named manager?

Will we make a good pick with the 1:4?

Be sure to partake in the discussion.

I might be retarded...

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're off to a good start. Wash is gone good bad or indifferent. Hope we see Bogar back along with Maddux. Will be nice to see new instructional coaches too. Might need to have a look at the medical staff as well. That's my thoughts for openers.

Last edited by a moderator:

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're off to a good start. Wash is gone good bad or indifferent. Hope we see Bogar back along with Maddux. Will be nice to see new instructional coaches too. Might need to have a look at the medical staff as well. That's my thoughts for openers.
Do we bring back Madagan? Wonder how Bogie feels about him.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Rua and Smolinski on the team next year. I want Elvis moved to #8 in the order. I want Soto back to platoon with Cheerios although Telis appears serviceable.

I want healthy ball players...

I want good young pitching prospects rather than spending huge money on Lester, Shields, Scherzer...these contracts are a cancer IMO.

That's the start of my list....oh, and I want Bogar and Maddux to return. I want Magadan and Pettis gone...

:yahoo:

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Rua and Smolinski on the team next year. I want Elvis moved to #8 in the order. I want Soto back to platoon with Cheerios although Telis appears serviceable.

I want good young pitching prospects rather than spending huge money on Lester, Shields, Scherzer...these contracts are a cancer IMO.

That's the start of my list....oh, and I want Bogar and Maddux to return. I want Magadan and Pettis gone...

Forget Soto. We need to trade for that Braves backup catcher you were telling us about with power. He missed our series. Being squeezed out there.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want them on the team if they're getting at bats. Rua needs to be starting every day.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget Soto. We need to trade for that Braves backup catcher you were telling us about with power. He missed our series. Being squeezed out there.
He's not that great of a catcher...he is a big bat though, and would be great as a DH.

The Braves will be dealing this winter...we could a work a trade for Gattis and one of their pitchers. You know, Mike Minor had a down year. He might be worth picking up...

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want every good player available no matter the cost.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do we not want back? For me it's Kirkman for starters.