• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 4 - @ Houston

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I'm tired of defending this team. They refuse to adapt and progress. It's almost as if they do NOTHING during the time between games. No game film, no practice, nothing. "Hell yeah, we've gotta make some changes". Would love to see what these changes are because it's getting to the point where the biggest change that needs to be made is at the Head Coach position.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God I didn’t invest in the NFL package this season…..just watched some replays, what a disgrace……looked like a team in tank mode already……Canada can’t last the week, if he does I probably will lose interest in this season very quickly…..

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God I didn’t invest in the NFL package this season…..just watched some replays, what a disgrace……looked like a team in tank mode already……Canada can’t last the week, if he does I probably will lose interest in this season very quickly…..
The whole team looked to quit by the 4th quarter. Outplayed, out schemed and the most embarrassing thing outside of Canada was the fact a patch work o-line who had guys that weren't even on the roster on Wednesday outplayed an o-line that has had a whole training camp and 4 games together.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so hard to watch...

*Chuks blown 3yds into the backfield nearly disrupting the passing lane then decides to take the rest of the play off.
*Herbig & Cole hilariously can't anticipate their blocks.
*Seumalo decides to watch Warren make his guy miss before he decides who he needs to block & ends up just being in the way of Warren.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so hard to watch...

*Chuks blown 3yds into the backfield nearly disrupting the passing lane then decides to take the rest of the play off.
*Herbig & Cole hilariously can't anticipate their blocks.
*Seumalo decides to watch Warren make his guy miss before he decides who he needs to block & ends up just being in the way of Warren.

That's bad play design, too. Herbig and Cole just releasing that defender in the backfield with no one there to take care of it to disrupt the play because they have to be ready to lead block.

Not their job, I guess.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is bad.
This organization has turned bad.

This isn't a player problem, this is a coaching problem. Clean. Fucking. House. Goodbye DC. Goodbye OC. Goodbye HC. And while we're at it, get some new fucking owners in here. We are relying on principals that were useful in the "Old Days". The team hasn't progressed because the coaching hasn't progressed because the CULTURE hasn't progressed. This is a culture problem. The "Steelers Culture" is outdated and the expiration date was over a decade ago. I'm not gonna be one of those fans that burns jerseys and destroys stuff, but best believe my money will no longer be spent on this team unless the culture is fixed. It's embarrassing. A rookie QB just flung the ball all over our defense and our secondary made him look like a fucking veteran.