• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Pick is in... Your Official NFL Draft Thread!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats why i said "if true " wasnt sure it was and i havent seen it on the news yet

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Other then JD , all are disappointing
None will get a 5th yr other then JD at best

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Other then JD , all are disappointing
None will get a 5th yr other then JD at best

Passing on Olave and Kyle Hamilton was criminal. Also anybody other than Forbes would've been a better pick, but hopefully he can be useful this year. Also passing on Christian Derrisaw, whatever his name is, he was a no brainer OT selection. Those guys are gone and hopefully we are turning a page.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wouldn't surprise me at all, my initial post on this QB draft class had the top three as Williams, Daniels, and Penix. Nothing has changed my mind and whoever gets this guy if they realize and get him protected, will have an absolute assassin at QB.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wouldn't surprise me at all, my initial post on this QB draft class had the top three as Williams, Daniels, and Penix. Nothing has changed my mind and whoever gets this guy if they realize and get him protected, will have an absolute assassin at QB.

I want to agree but i just don't see it with Pennix Jr. If he's asked to start right away. NY may be ideal if he gets to sit. That's just me. If it was a guarantee you could get a kings ransom and draft him in the top 15, would you?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to agree but i just don't see it with Pennix Jr. If he's asked to start right away. NY may be ideal if he gets to sit. That's just me. If it was a guarantee you could get a kings ransom and draft him in the top 15, would you?
Absolutely not, there's nothing that any team could offer that would be enough for me to trade away from Daniels. I consider him the best QB prospect in this draft and if not mishandled, and given top notch weaponry ( meaning making Terry WR2 and an upgraded TE) he can be the next big thing in the league.

Btw; is it his (Penix's) injury history that concerns you? If not for his injuries, we'd all be talking about this guy as a top three prospect.
If the NYG get him that's not a very good fit, but as QB for the Raiders, he becomes Kenny Stabler part deux. It doesn't hurt that he's also left handed.

Last edited:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope its Drake Maye, if we dont.. he slips to the Vikings.

Not a fan of Daniels, least wise not at that spot.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope its Drake Maye, if we dont.. he slips to the Vikings.

Not a fan of Daniels, least wise not at that spot.
Shark!! Shark!! .... always good to see a Shark sighting. I hope all is well.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely not, there's nothing that any team could offer that would be enough for me to trade away from Daniels. I consider him the best QB prospect in this draft and if not mishandled, and given top notch weaponry ( meaning making Terry WR2 and an upgraded TE) he can be the next big thing in the league.

Btw; is it his (Penix's) injury history that concerns you? If not for his injuries, we'd all be talking about this guy as a top three prospect.
If the NYG get him that's not a very good fit, but as QB for the Raiders, he becomes Kenny Stabler part deux. It doesn't hurt that he's also left handed.

Yes, mainly injury history BUT i do believe once you get 4 weeks of NFL film on him, his game can be contained. Then if he tries to start making plays on the run, he is bound to miss time with an injury. Vegas may actually be a good spot for him