• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Six game suspension for Von

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend of my brothers works for the Bronco's, told him Miller got caught watering down a urine test. d

Take it for what you will.

The only problem I have with that interpretation is...that would mean the Bronco's would have been well aware all along what was going down. You can not beat a suspension for getting caught watering down a drug test..the Bronco's have not acted for one minute as if they feel that they need to get someone else up to speed to replace Miller for the beginning of the season. or was this supposed to have happened after the initial talk of a suspension ?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mort reported today that Miller had a failed test which puts you in the random testing program. While in this random program, there was a partially spilled sample...another sample was taken later that day apparently and it was thought this sample had been diluted.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mort reported today that Miller had a failed test which puts you in the random testing program. While in this random program, there was a partially spilled sample...another sample was taken later that day apparently and it was thought this sample had been diluted.

I guess they better have some sort of proof

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they better have some sort of proof

I'm sure they do, or they wouldn't be talking about this type of suspension. This all boils down to Von making more than one idiotic mistake, and now it looks like he's gonna pay for it. I heard Schefter say yesterday that at one point there was talk of a 1 year suspension. This whole ordeal has gone way past a failed piss test if that was even a possibility. Jesus Von :wtf2:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure they do, or they wouldn't be talking about this type of suspension. This all boils down to Von making more than one idiotic mistake, and now it looks like he's gonna pay for it. I heard Schefter say yesterday that at one point there was talk of a 1 year suspension. This whole ordeal has gone way past a failed piss test if that was even a possibility. Jesus Von :wtf2:

and here i was figuring the guy pretty much had the rap beat, then it's turned into this. kinda crazy if you ask me...

course it isn't the first time an athlete's done something stupid.(IF that happens to be the case). sorry in advance if it DOES end up being 6 games. but you guys from most accounts seem to be pretty loaded. i'm guessing you should be ok in the long run...

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who is waiting for a group of teenagers with a stoned dog to walk up to Roger Goodell, pull his mask off and reveal that Bud Selig has been in charge of the NFL for some time now?

This entire thing is a mess and sounds like it has been handled by just about EVERYONE in a terrible manner.......

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We signed Paris Lenon today. I actually think that dude can ball. Didn't even know he was a FA just sitting out there.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is official he has been suspended six games

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von's going to miss 6 weeks for a bad Hempstring? Dang.

At least Von was contrite and didn't pull a Braun or A-Roid and swear he's innocent. Hopefully he learns or the next bad Hempstring will take him out a full season.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is official he has been suspended six games

and....not only does that mean that he DID pull a DJ Williams and try to mess with the sample, but one would also fairly suspect that he had good reason to or he wouldn't have had to attempt that. pretty disappointing.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess thats pretty much the only way for the ravens to match talent wise...is if the Bronco's are missing some top talent.

Really? I sure wish my Ravens safeties knew how to judge a ball in the air like Moore. it took some real talent to whiff like that. :laugh3:

Lets not start this.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay classy Macro. Oh wait, you had a OJ type murderer on your squad. Not only that he was the team and the city's inspiration. I guess that's what we should expect from Baltiless fans.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see if the chump with the big mouth is still here talking after the opening Thursday night BEAT DOWN that Peyton Manning lays on his squad.....

My guess is no, he won't.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I sure wish my Ravens safeties knew how to judge a ball in the air like Moore. it took some real talent to whiff like that. :laugh3:

Lets not start this.

I'm not the one that sent your talent packing..but i'm also not going to pretend that they look like a good team. the ravens haven't fooled anyone other than ravens fans. Ozzy Newsome ?? pfftt.......The difference with your safeties is that they wont be anywhere near a completed pass to whiff on it.
smiley-middle-finger.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets not start this.

Look....we all know the Ravens won that game because of an epic blunder on Moore's part, but lets not forget the straight ass whooping we put on your guys in your own stadium a few weeks before. :nod:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look....we all know the Ravens won that game because of an epic blunder on Moore's part, but lets not forget the straight ass whooping we put on your guys in your own stadium a few weeks before. :nod:

Why do people still just blame Moore? Manning screwed up as well and Champ was a Chump the whole game. There are many reasons why Denver lost that game just not one player. Damn homers.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people still just blame Moore? Manning screwed up as well and Champ was a Chump the whole game. There are many reasons why Denver lost that game just not one player. Damn homers.

I still blame Moore and will continue to blame him. It was that bad of a play on his part. That bad.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look dude. Champ got burned over the top and Manning made some shit throws, I'll give you that, but Moore's screw up on that pass to Jones BY FAR takes the cake of dumbass plays that game.

As a free safety (and ESPECIALLY in a situation like that) you should never, ever, ever let the one and only receiver streaking get behind you. Now, I'm not sure what the hell Tony Carter was doing on that play either as he was playing what looked like a Cover 2 from the corner spot, but Moore's f up not getting far enough back was a fundamental gaffe that will be shown over and over and over again as what not to do in a situation like that.

With all the mistakes that were made by other players that game. That is the one play that everyone will always remember. I said it the moment it happened, and it's certainly lived up to it.:der: