• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Gregory failed drug test

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
twice in college iirc and now at the combine
i never knew about the college one's... well in a year or two it will not matter as is they will have to legalize it

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never knew about the college one's... well in a year or two it will not matter as is they will have to legalize it
Just cause it's legalized won't mean they will be allowed to use it in the NFL but who knows :noidea:

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just cause it's legalized won't mean they will be allowed to use it in the NFL but who knows :noidea:
they will have no choice but to allow it.. because they have to evidence that its bad...

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they will have no choice but to allow it.. because they have to evidence that its bad...
In states where recreational use is legal employers can still have an anti-drug policy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gregory is one of the strangest prospects to come out in a while.

He is incredibly skinny. WR skinny. The immediate thought is that he isn't going to be an every down player early on his career while he gains weight and strength.

But then you look at his tape and it turns out he actually isn't a very good pass rusher yet but was actually quite stout against the run and really is a naturally tough football player.

And now he has a positive weed test working against him.

It is going to be interesting to see where he goes. My guess is still 1st round but who knows. Having a guy who needs to gain at least 20lbs and who also might have attitude issues could make for a pretty bad combo. To be a successful 1st round pick a team is going to need to get this kid in and work him to death in that 1st year to gain weight. So knowing that the weed issue isn't a bigger sign of lack of dedication to the sport is going to be huge because this isn't a kid who is so naturally gifted that he can walk into the league and have an impact.
You would think with all the weed he smokes he'd put on some pounds just from getting the munchies. Wish I had a problem putting on the pounds. Unfortunately I'm just the opposite can't keep the pounds off. Interesting to see if the Pats would take a chnace at #32 if he's still there?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this guy is a top 5 pick, no way he gets out of the 20's. Someone will take a chance on the talent.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point the NFL needs to just back off the the pot thing.. It's gonna be legal in most of states soon enough... Smoking a little pot should not be such a big deal...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have plenty of choice. The NFL can put whatever they want in the contract that a player has to sign if they want to play in the NFL. Just like any company can actually choose certain criteria that an employee has to meet even if it is not illegal. Such as in college I drove school bus to make a little bit of money. They would randomly screen us for Alcohol and Drugs. If they found we had any alcohol in our sample even if it was of the legal limit we would be fired on the spot. Heck the NFL bans legal substances as I type this. Robert Mathis got suspended for using a legal drug that is supposed to help a person with getting a woman pregnant. It is perfectly legal by state and federal laws but according to the NFL it is a banned substance. So if the NFL decides it doesn't want to allow Pot even if it is legal then they can add it to their banned substance list and a player will still have to abide by that rule or risk getting suspended or even kicked out of the league.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this guy is a top 5 pick, no way he gets out of the 20's. Someone will take a chance on the talent.
I agree... There are plenty of "risk taker" GMs in the league. He'll still go in the 1st round.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point the NFL needs to just back off the the pot thing.. It's gonna be legal in most of states soon enough... Smoking a little pot should not be such a big deal...

The policy is fine. This guy just needs to be like the 50% or more NFL players that get high but are smart enough about when and how they do it as to not get caught. Like, don't do it right before the combine.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna invent a device called "The urinal" where you can strap a device to your belly (especially effective for fat lineman where the belly will roll over the device) that is loaded with pee that is free from drugs (this can be obtained numerous ways, but my site will sell this for I dunno like $100 - because these guys will pay). Then, all you have to do is go into the bathroom (med crew can be watching your backside), flip the switch to release the drug free urine, and BAM. Free from drugs, while smoking all the ganja you want.

I'll charge like $500 for the device which is ridiculously over-inflated but np, these guys will be knocking at my front door for it.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna invent a device called "The urinal" where you can strap a device to your belly (especially effective for fat lineman where the belly will roll over the device) that is loaded with pee that is free from drugs (this can be obtained numerous ways, but my site will sell this for I dunno like $100 - because these guys will pay). Then, all you have to do is go into the bathroom (med crew can be watching your backside), flip the switch to release the drug free urine, and BAM. Free from drugs, while smoking all the ganja you want.

I'll charge like $500 for the device which is ridiculously over-inflated but np, these guys will be knocking at my front door for it.
I'm pretty sure they have something like this that already exists but it's a fake penis that holds the urine in it.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Flacco have one?????
(or is he one)
That's not MC Flacco's style

xOL5L.jpg

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any hospital you can get a 200 ml IV bag, fill it with a clean sample, tape it under your arm and run the hose thruogh your butt crack. unless the tech is sucking your cock no one will know. Fold the tube on the end and use a small rubber band to seal it. Come on people, this is not rocket science.