• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OMT: The Masters 2024

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greatest week of the golf calendar is here. Will be interesting to see how the LIV guys perform.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most of my family are golfers,my best friend a golf pro.i,d rather walk in hail than Play/watch.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to it. It will be nice to see some of the guys who took the Saudi money play.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greatest week of the golf calendar is here. Will be interesting to see how the LIV guys perform.
Agreed. Its Masters week, baby! I can't wait. Id love to see a LIV guy win but I'll be happy if anyone but McIlroy or Justin Thomas win.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Its Masters week, baby! I can't wait. Id love to see a LIV guy win but I'll be happy if anyone but McIlroy or Justin Thomas win.
I’d love to see Scottie win his second one… him being local (Dallas) and all.

Dark horse - Tommy Fleetwood

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way Fleetwood wins. I'd like to see a LIV guy win just to stick it in the face of the arrogant PGA. I'd be okay with Sheffler. Anybody but McIlroy or Justin Thomas

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's a fake account. See the spelling of "pgatuor"
Too bad. That was funny. Did you see the clip where the reporter asked him if a 59 was possible at the Masters? Cracked me up. He has no time for stupid questions.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Fleetwood wins. I'd like to see a LIV guy win just to stick it in the face of the arrogant PGA. I'd be okay with Sheffler. Anybody but McIlroy or Justin Thomas

I'm on the opposite side of you.

You do realize that the Saudis could similarly fuck up every other sport. Imagine a Saudi MLB, NHL, NFL league that whisked away all of the top players.

What makes you cheer for them? If the powers that be resisted them in any other sport would you also call them arrogant?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stick it to the PGA Tour? Huh?

You do realize the LIV Tour is fully backed by Saudi money, right? Guys sold out for 9 figure payouts. The PGA should have never bent the knee.

As for the tournament itself? None better. Probably my favorite sporting event every year.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the opposite side of you.

You do realize that the Saudis could similarly fuck up every other sport. Imagine a Saudi MLB, NHL, NFL league that whisked away all of the top players.

What makes you cheer for them? If the powers that be resisted them in any other sport would you also call them arrogant?
I dont cheer for the Saudis, I cheer for the players. I always take politic out of sports. I find it really disengenuous to hate the players for doing business with the Saudis. Every major corporation in America does business with the Saudis, they are our principal alley in the middle east and every person in America does business with the Saudis when they put gasoline in their car. Why should it be different for golfers?. Why are they villified?

Its all this propaganda from the PGA about human rights and blah blah blah. The PGA showed me they are only worried about their influence in the game and their profitability when they made the June deal with the Saudis themselves

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you didn’t grasp my “dark horse” reference…

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick it to the PGA Tour? Huh?

You do realize the LIV Tour is fully backed by Saudi money, right? Guys sold out for 9 figure payouts. The PGA should have never bent the knee.

As for the tournament itself? None better. Probably my favorite sporting event every year.
They are professional athletes. They are in the sport to make money. It probably would not be my choice but I will defend their right to do it. Every American corporation and our government does business with the Saudis every day. Anyone who puts gas in their vehicles does business with the Saudis. Why can't golfers?
These players owe no loyalty to the PGA The PGA gave them nothing. Everything any player got while on Tour, they earned.

At least we agree that the Masters is the best sporting event of the year in any sport. But in my opinion politics has no place in sports. Just look what politics have done to this ridiculous men being allowed to play womens' sports issue because of the politics behind this transgender nonsense

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, I'd like to tell these announcers on Live From The Masters to shut the fuck up about Tiger Woods already. Let's focus on someone who can still play,

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rahm going back to back would be cool but I'm rooting for Matsuyama. I have a thousand great memories of the Masters but right up there at the top was Matsuyama's caddie bowing to the course on 18 green after they had defeated it acknowledging what a great foe it had been.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, I'd like to tell these announcers on Live From The Masters to shut the fuck up about Tiger Woods already. Let's focus on someone who can still play,
And I don't need to hear any more about Scottie Scheffler's faith and his christian beliefs. Time to start the tournament