• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayweather vs Paq

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a boxing perspective, Pacquiao's injury makes a huge difference. He's most known for his volume punching and lightning quick combinations, if he's limited to just one arm it basically nullifies his best trait and the very thing that's made him one of the best of his generation.

Who says Pacquiao got hurt in the 4th? The notion right now is that he fought the entire match with a torn rotator cuff. I seriously doubt he got hurt missing a punch on Mayweather since everyone was wondering why he wasn't letting his hands go more often since the first bell.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac Man's camp said he got hurt in the 4th.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked it up. First Take is ESPN's most-watched studio show and their ratings continue to grow. There is no stopping Stephen A. and Skip!!!
It's the sports equivalent of Maury people eat that shit up!!!

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here to say this. There's no question Floyd is an ass, but Pacman is being a sore loser with excuses. This is the same guy who a week before the fight said he was going to destroy Floyd and blah blah blah, if you knew you were that badly hurt, why would you talk all this trash? Then after the fight, Pacman actually said he won the fight. Roach then went on to say, if Pacman was healthy, Floyd would have never won the match.

I know a Filipino guy on another forum who was even disgusted with Manny when he (Pacman) said there was a mole in his camp before the Mayweather fight, and Mayweather knew about the injury. And this isn't the first fight Manny's made excuses after losing either.

Floyd may not be a very good human being, but I'm not gonna take this away from him either. He is the better fighter and he'd most likely win if they were to rematch again.

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, I expected better from Pacquiao. Especially after the first fight against Bradley when he whooped that ass, and he lost on some stupid decision. He took that robbery like a champ. All of this is what I would've expected from Floyd, instead he's the one making sense here.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here to say this. There's no question Floyd is an ass, but Pacman is being a sore loser with excuses. This is the same guy who a week before the fight said he was going to destroy Floyd and blah blah blah, if you knew you were that badly hurt, why would you talk all this trash? Then after the fight, Pacman actually said he won the fight. Roach then went on to say, if Pacman was healthy, Floyd would have never won the match.

I know a Filipino guy on another forum who was even disgusted with Manny when he (Pacman) said there was a mole in his camp before the Mayweather fight, and Mayweather knew about the injury. And this isn't the first fight Manny's made excuses after losing either.

Floyd may not be a very good human being, but I'm not gonna take this away from him either. He is the better fighter and he'd most likely win if they were to rematch again.

Great points!

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect? The man can't read. It's tragic really. He's got a ton of money to be able to hire any reading tutor out there. Perhaps there's no motivation because all he cares about is counting money.

Honest question: Who here would choose to live Mayweather's life? You're filthy rich and are at the top of your profession; however, you're a women beater and can't read.

Fucking stupidest question I've ever heard. Line up 10 women and throw a couple kids in there too. I'll punch each one of those bitches in their mouth, and kick them in the ovaries when they're on the ground for half of Mayweather's money. And while I do enjoy reading, they make all the good books into movies anyways. Which I'll watch in my private Imax theater.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayweather won.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone hasn't seen it yet, or wants to watch again, HBO and Showtime are both showing it right now for anyone with a subscription to either.

HBO has the Canelo fight live right after this too. This should be a good fight for how overlooked it has been. Kirkland definitely has one punch KO power, so is always in any fight. (Except against GGG)

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canelo vs Kirkland was a better fight than Mayweather-Pacquiao and didn't cost 100 bucks.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canelo vs Kirkland was a better fight than Mayweather-Pacquiao and didn't cost 100 bucks.

Last week was a boxing match, this one was a fight. Nothing wrong with liking one over the other, the problem is comparing them.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week was a boxing match, this one was a fight. Nothing wrong with liking one over the other, the problem is comparing them.

No, last week was amateur boxing based on trying to win more points, this week it was 2 pros going head to head trying to see who's the best.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, last week was amateur boxing based on trying to win more points, this week it was 2 pros going head to head trying to see who's the best.

No, you're an ignorant jackal who can't see the truth because of his own biases.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What fight this year hasn't been better than Floyd/Panny? And this is a serious question. Since the start of 2015 what main event on PPV, HBO, or Showtime was not better than that garbage last saturday?

Matthysse/Provodnikov
Garcia vs Peterson
Quillin/Lee
Kovalev/Pascal
GGG/Murray
Wilder/Stiverne

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What fight this year hasn't been better than Floyd/Panny? And this is a serious question. Since the start of 2015 what main event on PPV, HBO, or Showtime was not better than that garbage last saturday?

Matthysse/Provodnikov
Garcia vs Peterson
Quillin/Lee
Kovalev/Pascal
GGG/Murray
Wilder/Stiverne

Yeah, I wish Pacquiao had not wasted his time with Mayweather. Pacquiao-Canelo would have been something great to see.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I wish Pacquiao had not wasted his time with Mayweather. Pacquiao-Canelo would have been something great to see.

Lol, Pacquiao fans were the main ones calling Mayweather scary and running from the fight. Now that Mayweather gave him the fight and schooled him, you wish Pacquiao didn't waste his time fighting him? Hahaha, you guys are sore losers, just like the Pacman camp.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, Pacquiao fans were the main ones calling Mayweather scary and running from the fight. Now that Mayweather gave him the fight and schooled him, you wish Pacquiao didn't waste his time fighting him? Hahaha, you guys are sore losers, just like the Pacman camp.

I think most of us thought Mayweather would show a little pride and actually try to fight him. There was 5 years of shit talk and no real climax.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayweather just can't win, no matter what. If he fought GGG and beat him, people will say he's ducking Deontay Wilder. Dude is a great boxer. People need to get beyond that hate of him. Is he a despicable person? Quite possibly yes but so was Tyson and at the time, Ali as well. It's not until those guys retired did people appreciate them.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayweather just can't win, no matter what. If he fought GGG and beat him, people will say he's ducking Deontay Wilder. Dude is a great boxer. People need to get beyond that hate of him. Is he a despicable person? Quite possibly yes but so was Tyson and at the time, Ali as well. It's not until those guys retired did people appreciate them.

Not just that, but they'd try to write off beating GGG, because he dodged some punches instead of playing rock 'em sock 'em robots. Oh and because GGG would have a doctor come out and tell everyone that he legitimately had a hang-nail on his pointer finger (the worst one to have a hang nail on).

I always wonder if these people realize how trivial they sound? Or if they're honestly so oblivious that they think what they say actually makes sense.