• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kurt Busch suspended indefinitely by NASCAR

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason Nascar is acting is just too look good. They don't really give a shit what he did, but after all the stupid shit storm of the NFL last year, they just want to make sure they don't look bad.

This is where we are as a society? So fucking politically correct that we end peoples careers over a domestic dispute and it gets fan applause?

All because in today's America if you aren't the most extreme in your response to a subject, you are somehow in favor of it.

It's fucking disgusting.

There's certain things I can overlook and there's some I can't. I'm far from politically correct. But if you abuse women or children, I don't want to be associated with you, and I don't blame NASCAR for removing him for the time being.

I had a problem when NASCAR handed Shane Hmiel a lifetime ban for failed drug tests. I had a problem when they basically exiled Jeremy Mayfield for drug issues.

I don't take issue with them suspending Kurt Busch for strangling his ex girlfriend. Especially when he has the track record he has.

The dude was proven guilty.

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think we're gonna ever be in agreement on this issue.

I'm a diehard Harvick fans. If it comes out that he beat up DeLana, I would want him out just the same.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wasn't an on the track incident and has nothing to do with the track itself. This is 100% nothing more than Nascar trying to look good for the PR.

All to satisfy ESPN becoming CNN trying to create stories for ratings.

So was his bullshit in 2005 of reckless driving and suspicion of DUI. But I guess that had nothing to do with anything. Kurt Busch is a scumbag and has had the world handed to him only to fuck it up everytime. He does nothing but give Nascar a bad name and it's time for him to go.

If youre going to take a stand on Nascar, that's great, but pick someone who doesn't deserve the treatment he is getting. It's far past time this piece of shit learns his lesson.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's certain things I can overlook and there's some I can't. I'm far from politically correct. But if you abuse women or children, I don't want to be associated with you, and I don't blame NASCAR for removing him for the time being.

I had a problem when NASCAR handed Shane Hmiel a lifetime ban for failed drug tests. I had a problem when they basically exiled Jeremy Mayfield for drug issues.

I don't take issue with them suspending Kurt Busch for strangling his ex girlfriend. Especially when he has the track record he has.

The dude was proven guilty.

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think we're gonna ever be in agreement on this issue.

I'm a diehard Harvick fans. If it comes out that he beat up DeLana, I would want him out just the same.

Calling what he did abuse is a stretch to begin with. He went too far, but I've seen women who got the shit beat out of them, while she probably hurt more taking a shit that morning than anything he actually did.

And then she doesn't even do anything about it a month after? The entire thing to start with was her looking for vengeance.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was his bullshit in 2005 of reckless driving and suspicion of DUI. But I guess that had nothing to do with anything. Kurt Busch is a scumbag and has had the world handed to him only to fuck it up everytime. He does nothing but give Nascar a bad name and it's time for him to go.

If youre going to take a stand on Nascar, that's great, but pick someone who doesn't deserve the treatment he is getting. It's far past time this piece of shit learns his lesson.

There is a court system in our country that handles these things. If you are of the opinion that the courts aren't applying the proper punishment, then go vote. This isn't justice and ain't about justice, so don't pretend like it is. You are happy because you don't like Kurt Busch.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a court system in our country that handles these things. If you are of the opinion that the courts aren't applying the proper punishment, then go vote. This isn't justice and ain't about justice, so don't pretend like it is. You are happy because you don't like Kurt Busch.

I don't dislike Kurt for your info, but I have also learned that you think that you're the only long time viewer of Nascar and your opinion is the only one that counts just like last year with the BK and your hero wonder boy.

90% of Busch's problem has been off the track, but his conduct is detrimental to the brand. He fucked over his Roush racing ride, fucked over his Penske racing ride, then worked his ass off at Furniture row and got some credibility back, only to fuck over SHR ride.

And who cares if he did hurt the bitch or not, bottom line don't put your hands on a female... How hard is that to understand???? I don't care if the bitch is Arnold Schwarzenegger's twin sister, only a wussy bitch does any kind of abuse to a woman.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't dislike Kurt for your info, but I have also learned that you think that you're the only long time viewer of Nascar and your opinion is the only one that counts just like last year with the BK and your hero wonder boy.

90% of Busch's problem has been off the track, but his conduct is detrimental to the brand. He fucked over his Roush racing ride, fucked over his Penske racing ride, then worked his ass off at Furniture row and got some credibility back, only to fuck over SHR ride.

And who cares if he did hurt the bitch or not, bottom line don't put your hands on a female... How hard is that to understand???? I don't care if the bitch is Arnold Schwarzenegger's twin sister, only a wussy bitch does any kind of abuse to a woman.

Bullshit, nobody likes Kurt Busch.

And as far as his rides, that would again be up to the owners to decide, not Nascar.

And I care if you actually hurt her or not. If he didn't actually hurt her, I don't really care. Hitting a woman, aka actually causing physical harm is a much different story. But even if he did hurt her, it's a place for the judicial system, and then a matter of sponsors and the people who actually employ him - which is not Nascar.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, nobody likes Kurt Busch.

And as far as his rides, that would again be up to the owners to decide, not Nascar.

And I care if you actually hurt her or not. If he didn't actually hurt her, I don't really care. Hitting a woman, aka actually causing physical harm is a much different story. But even if he did hurt her, it's a place for the judicial system, and then a matter of sponsors and the people who actually employ him - which is not Nascar.

yea bullshit whatever

• Section 12.1.a: Actions detrimental to stock car racing
• Section 12.8: Behavioral Penalty

Its in the rule book
BTW real manly, you don't care if you hurt her or not???? Either way, it abuse.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea bullshit whatever

• Section 12.1.a: Actions detrimental to stock car racing
• Section 12.8: Behavioral Penalty

Its in the rule book
BTW real manly, you don't care if you hurt her or not???? Either way, it abuse.

:lol:, in the rule book.

I don't care IF HE DIDN'T HURT HER, not if he hurt or not. I'm not outraged about the whole thing, deal with it.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:, in the rule book.

I don't care IF HE DIDN'T HURT HER, not if he hurt or not. I'm not outraged about the whole thing, deal with it.

Obviously you are. You continue to piss and moan about how Nascar was wrong and defending the fact that he assaulted a woman.
Good luck to you and Kurt getting that wife beater sponsorship.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you are. You continue to piss and moan about how Nascar was wrong and defending the fact that he assaulted a woman.
Good luck to you and Kurt getting that wife beater sponsorship.

Anyone who isn't outraged to the max and thinks the worst things in the world should happen to Kurt Busch is automatically a "wife beater". And of course, any disagreement with anything but the harshest of punishments means you are defending him assaulting a woman.

Called it on page 1.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who isn't outraged to the max and thinks the worst things in the world should happen to Kurt Busch is automatically a "wife beater". And of course, any disagreement with anything but the harshest of punishments means you are defending him assaulting a woman.

Called it on page 1.

You call whatever you'd like, YOU made your feelings known. He put his hands around her throat, and you're saying, He didn't hurt her so that's ok. Dude everyone in the world knows Kurt is a bitch and probably couldn't break a tooth pick, but the act of putting his hands around her throat.... Really.
So you helped yourself into that position right along with Busch.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the same as last year with Brad K. You have all the answers and Everyone including Nascar is wrong....
Quit your bitching and whining, just don't watch it. Obviously, you are a far superior human being than Nascar and all us mere mortal fans. You have stated how many times you have been a fan so much longer than all of us

Oh Hail the Mighty Nascar God you are as opposed to us.....

You say is all that matters, so fucking pompous!!! :thumb:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call whatever you'd like, YOU made your feelings known. He put his hands around her throat, and you're saying, He didn't hurt her so that's ok. Dude everyone in the world knows Kurt is a bitch and probably couldn't break a tooth pick, but the act of putting his hands around her throat.... Really.
So you helped yourself into that position right along with Busch.

If you are unable to see things in ways other than black and white and view not having the most extreme positions possible as such, then it's all on you.

Because hey, if you are able to make distinctions between the severity of the actions, then it obviously means you beat your wife in your world.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad part to this is, Kurt is one of the 10 best drivers in NASCAR. And like I have said in the Past NASCAR has 10 -15 great drivers, and the rest are there because they have money behind them. There are 20 drivers here in Boise that can out drive Brian Scott Boise native, i don't think he ever won a race here and now he is driving for RCR with his Daddy's sponsor. There are to many driver already in NASCAR that should not be there. Now with Kurt gone we will have one more.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the same as last year with Brad K. You have all the answers and Everyone including Nascar is wrong....
Quit your bitching and whining, just don't watch it. Obviously, you are a far superior human being than Nascar and all us mere mortal fans. You have stated how many times you have been a fan so much longer than all of us

Oh Hail the Mighty Nascar God you are as opposed to us.....

You say is all that matters, so fucking pompous!!! :thumb:

Well, I'm glad we got that cleared up. Now go make me a sandwich.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kurt Busch's driving acumen is well known. Outside of the cockpit, he keeps finding trouble. Dude just seems to be a lightning rod for dysfunction.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are unable to see things in ways other than black and white and view not having the most extreme positions possible as such, then it's all on you.

Because hey, if you are able to make distinctions between the severity of the actions, then it obviously means you beat your wife in your world.

LMAO,

You already stated your position on female abuse, don't turn this around. Sorry sonny boy I was raised you don't raise your hand to a female. But your position is, It's ok it you don't hurt them. You posted it several times.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad part to this is, Kurt is one of the 10 best drivers in NASCAR. And like I have said in the Past NASCAR has 10 -15 great drivers, and the rest are there because they have money behind them. There are 20 drivers here in Boise that can out drive Brian Scott Boise native, i don't think he ever won a race here and now he is driving for RCR with his Daddy's sponsor. There are to many driver already in NASCAR that should not be there. Now with Kurt gone we will have one more.

He is awkward in the public eye is his biggest problem I think. Even when he's trying to do the right things, I cringe because it looks so unnatural.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm glad we got that cleared up. Now go make me a sandwich.

Yea I'll bet you want a fat cockmeat sandwich huh??? You and Kurt gonna go out bitch beating tonight???
I+hope+you+boys+like+extra+mayo+_26d0db4567df3f4a8f19545a8747c225.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO,

You already stated your position on female abuse, don't turn this around. Sorry sonny boy I was raised you don't raise your hand to a female. But your position is, It's ok it you don't hurt them. You posted it several times.

So you think the people who write the laws who also make the same distinction are also wife beaters?

Just how retarded are you?