• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Its not a "losing" situation for the Lions

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's there to put faith into?

Probably have a better idea of that at the end of the week and after the draft.

You are over rating Fairley. He's been nothing but an massive underachiever his entire career. His value wont be difficult to improve upon.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably have a better idea of that at the end of the week and after the draft.

You are over rating Fairley. He's been nothing but an massive underachiever his entire career. His value wont be difficult to improve upon.

I do think he was one guy that was made better because of Suh. I will say his rookie year he did look good against Saints when Suh was suspended. Never saw that when Suh was with him all the time though.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faith in bubbles. At least you admit it.
Is "bubbles" Austin's new nickname? Bc that's who I have faith in. Doesn't mean he will work out, but he's had success at every stop he's been in in the NFL. I don't care what players he's had, he's had success. Hence why I felt comfortable with him heading into the season and will continue that into next season.

You can call it rainbows and sunshine all you want, doesn't make it true. There's plenty I don't trust in the organization/team, I just deal with it differently than you. Plain and simple.

Go Lions!

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull. Suh will be playing next to Cameron Wake and Tannehill is just as good as Stafford if not better. Meanwhile our top two D players just left.

Now I really know you haven't seen Miami play. Tannehill is a decent young QB but to say he's better than Stafford is just ridiculous. Wake and Grimes are the only really good players on the entire roster IMO. And last I checked Ansah and Levy haven't gone anywhere. As someone else said, you're just emotional right now and it's getting the best of you. Even without Suh, Detroit is more talented than Miami. Depending on what happens in the rest of free agency and the draft they may still end up with a better D line than Miami. But Bro, I'm telling you, Miami isn't very good even now and I'm glad they were foolish enough to overpay for Suh rather than us.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I really know you haven't seen Miami play. Tannehill is a decent young QB but to say he's better than Stafford is just ridiculous. Wake and Grimes are the only really good players on the entire roster IMO. And last I checked Ansah and Levy haven't gone anywhere. As someone else said, you're just emotional right now and it's getting the best of you. Even without Suh, Detroit is more talented than Miami. Depending on what happens in the rest of free agency and the draft they may still end up with a better D line than Miami. But Bro, I'm telling you, Miami isn't very good even now and I'm glad they were foolish enough to overpay for Suh rather than us.

Disagree. I've watched Miami play. Watched them beat the World Champs. Stafford is 0-18 vs. winning teams. No way is Detroit better than Miami now.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait I'm wrong. Stafford now has a paltry 3-32 career record against teams with a winning record. He is 0-18 against winning teams on the road.

Tannehill beat the Pats without Suh.