• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

G81 43-26-11 Kings vs Faberville

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NM, my oldest surprised me and stopped by from AZ. I cannot tell you guys how happy I am. We're going to watch the game together.

Let's Go Kings!

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game coverage delayed because of the WNBA draft.
moved the game early for ESPN and they delay it for extended WNBA draft coverage, Classic

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 for the Wild missed a wide open net from point blank.
He will be having nightmares about that

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 for the Wild missed a wide open net from point blank.
He will be having nightmares about that

I guess he hasnt scored since last season haha

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oilers 9 goals vs the sharks and no hat trick. Hopefully they collectively pull a muscle for the post season’s

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lit them up, I'm really hoping the Kings dodge them but it's looking like round 3.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd worst pk in NHL makes LA PP look amateurish....

Of course leads to a goal against

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings play Hawks next
If they win that’s 99 points and ties them with Preds
Knight have two games left vs Ducks and Hawks. If they don’t win both they likely get the wildcard, but they should pass the Kings.
I don’t know the tie breaker with the Preds. I think if the tie Kings are on top. Puts them playing Vancouver.
If the Kings lose vs hawks they likely get Stars unless Knights only get 1 point in 2 games.

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings lose to the Preds in a tie breaker and don't have the opportunity to catch them.
It would be down to the 3rd tie breaker see below.

If two or more clubs are tied in points during the regular season, the standing of the clubs is determined in the following order:

1. The fewer number of games played (i.e., superior points percentage). They would be tied

2. The greater number of games won, excluding games won in Overtime or by Shootout (i.e., 'Regulation Wins'). This figure is reflected in the RW column. IF they kings win they would be tied

3. The greater number of games won, excluding games won by Shootout. This figure is reflected in the ROW column.
Preds have more wins 44 vs the Kings 41 as of this posting

4. The greater number of games won by the Club in any manner (i.e., 'Total Wins'). This figure is reflected in the W column.

5. The greater number of points earned in games against each other among two or more tied clubs.

For the purpose of determining standing for two or more Clubs that have not played an even number of games with one or more of the other tied Clubs, the first game played in the city that has the extra game (the 'odd game') shall not be included.
When more than two Clubs are tied, the percentage of available points earned in games among each other (and not including any 'odd games') shall be used to determine standing.
6. The greater differential between goals for and against (including goals scored in Overtime or awarded for prevailing in Shootouts) for the entire regular season. This figure is reflected in the DIFF column.

7. The greater number of goals scored (including goals scored in Overtime or awarded for prevailing in Shootouts) for the entire regular season. This figure is reflected in the GF column.

NOTE: In standings, a victory in a shootout counts as one goal for, while a shootout loss counts as one goal against.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings are weak. I don't want to play Edmonton or Dallas but so much worrying about matchups means this team sucks. Lost to Edmonton in 7 games. Lost the crucial Game 6 at home or it could've been different. Then last year lost in 6 games, but were up 2-1 in series with a 3-0 lead in Game 4. Blew that. So they weren't getting manhandled all of those times, but did look inferior more than not.

Anyway. I guess I'm just venting at the absolute state of this team. Opponent will be tough, but let's see what this team can do. Rest Talbot next game, play Rittich. If they can't beat Chicago then they deserve whatever at this point.

I'm excited for playoff hockey regardless.

I personally miss the 1-8 seeding, and it's getting a ton more traction for a return. People citing Oilers-Kings as a reason, but also Leafs-Lightning maybe for 3rd year in a row too.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer 1-8.

I still think LA was man handled tho even if they won some games. You can overcome it for a game or few but usually you wear down....i mean thats Kings cups 101 right there. I totally agree if your worrying about match ups your pretty much done for anyways haha. I too am excited for playoff hockey and hope we get the LA team that can play defense and get sometimely pressure and control the puck for goals and shots....not just control.

Its really frustrating as they took that old endless cycle along the board down low and moved it out further with the same results ....easy save or not even a shot on goal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably right. Dallas is loaded and they seem really ready for a run. The only thing I would say is Oettinger hasn't been as hot this year, and Jamie Benn is sort of like Doughty and can lose his cool pretty easy. Seen him just go off the rails and cost his team dearly in big games with crazy penalties. And their defensemen aren't as strong as say a Vegas or other teams. That all being said, they are so deep at forward, they say their "5th" line would easily be on most other teams. Got something like 8 20-goal scorers. Ridiculous depth. The thing that Blake hoped to make the Kings, the Stars actually are.