• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better late than never, I guess.....

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up kids? I was trying out the ESPN board for the last couple weeks, and frankly I got tired of it.....too many trolls with too little to say, in my opinion. It's good to see a bunch of the guys have landed over here.....

Anyway, my first post here and I will go on the record of saying: I love the draft. I have a feeling Sly Williams and Montee Ball are going to contribute BIG TIME from day one.....

Go Broncos!

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up kids? I was trying out the ESPN board for the last couple weeks, and frankly I got tired of it.....too many trolls with too little to say, in my opinion. It's good to see a bunch of the guys have landed over here.....

Anyway, my first post here and I will go on the record of saying: I love the draft. I have a feeling Sly Williams and Montee Ball are going to contribute BIG TIME from day one.....

Go Broncos!

Glad to year you are coming over to this board Brian. I also tried ESPN, but I didnt like the format and the trolls were out of control. I hope Bart comes over as well.

Overall I'm happy with the draft, the only pick I wasnt thrilled with was Webster in the 3rd. But the Broncos know a lot more than I do, so I hope he pans out.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Mike....

I wasn't thrilled with the pick of Webster either, at first. I thought another pass rusher/DE might have worked there. Especially since, if I remember correctly, Okafor was still on the board there.

Then I got to thinking about our roster a little more and we really didn't have that many openings going into the middle rounds of the draft.....so I think while Webster might not see a bunch of action in the Defensive Backfield next year, from what I have seen he is a very good tackler and will probably be a good Special Teams player. If he contributes that way, and develops into a starter or a nickel corner by the time Champ hangs 'em up, it may work out......

At least that is how I have justified that pick in my mind for now.

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to understand the pick more now. The special teams ability could certainly help the team next year. A guy who can tackle like that with that kind of speed could be a very good gunner in kick coverage.

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In terms of DE, I think the Broncos covered that need with Smith and Phillips. Smith looks like he could be a good prospect and possibly could have limited playing time with the ACL injury, for a situational pass rusher I like Phillips. He also brings some much needed attitude to the defense, every great D needs their "jerk" on the field.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point on Philips and Smith. That's what ended up making me better with the Webster pick.

One thing is for sure....I hope Robert Ayers steps up his game this year.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the heads up on this site Cali. I still like the Facebook Group page better, but there is a bunch of the old CBS posters here.

We should invite them over there as well.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the heads up on this site Cali. I still like the Facebook Group page better, but there is a bunch of the old CBS posters here.

We should invite them over there as well.

Yep. I'm cool with both. The more the merrier, as they say.....

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well well well, looks like a lot of the old gang is getting back together!

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Avatar Cali !

And Morph has surfaced too!

Tremendous

Go Broncos!

C U Buff Fan1

Total Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't facebook. So welcome. The top guy here is HammerDown and he said if we get enough guys we can pick our own moderator.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't facebook. So welcome. The top guy here is HammerDown and he said if we get enough guys we can pick our own moderator.

Like Cali said, the more the merrier. Cali, ELove, Broncso6482 have all been FB friends for a while now anyway, so when the CBS boards went down, I immediately put up a private group so we could talk about the draft.

At least this site has spell check, lol.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way CU Buff Fan, that is my all time favorite album cover. The photographer who did that just passed.

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Cali said, the more the merrier. Cali, ELove, Broncso6482 have all been FB friends for a while now anyway, so when the CBS boards went down, I immediately put up a private group so we could talk about the draft.

At least this site has spell check, lol.

That explains why I could not find any of your post on FB.

I'll have to figure out a way to connect there too. I tried to firend Cali last fall but he ignored me. Probably for a good reason since I think he owe's me :suds:

:lol:

Go Broncos!

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That explains why I could not find any of your post on FB.

I'll have to figure out a way to connect there too. I tried to firend Cali last fall but he ignored me. Probably for a good reason since I think he owe's me :suds:

:lol:

Go Broncos!

I must have missed getting your friend request......Do I still owe you a beer? I thought we were even after the Pick 'em contest last year. lol

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Cali !!

If me owing you will ensure your attendance at the next Board Meeting then it is so !

33 post to go :^/

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Cali !!

If me owing you will ensure your attendance at the next Board Meeting then it is so !

33 post to go :^/

I'm in....I have my eyes on that Philly game in Week 4, I believe it is.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAIDERS! for Broncos Board Meeting!

Sparky, search me on FB Tony Mullen

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAIDERS! for Broncos Board Meeting!

Sparky, search me on FB Tony Mullen

Found you, Thanks!

Cali are you really set on Phili? What could be better than the Raiders and a Monday night atmosphere?

Last edited by a moderator: