• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee offers four-star N.J. DT

Four-star sophomore defensive tackle Dalyn Wade-Perry of Pope John XXIII Regional High School in Sparta, N.J., received a scholarship offer from Tennessee on Thursday, according to 247Sports' Ryan Bartow.

The 6-foot-4, 320-pound Wade-Perry claims offers from more than a dozen teams, including Alabama, Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan, Rutgers, Stanford and Vanderbilt.

All four early predictions on the 247Sports Crystal Ball point to Stanford as the favorite to land Wade-Perry, who's ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 241 overall prospect and No. 20 defensive tackle in the 2017 class.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee offers 2017 Texas OT

Sophomore offensive tackle Walker Little of Episcopal High School in Bellaire, Texas, posted on his Twitter account Thursday that he has received a scholarship offer from Tennessee.

It was the eighth offer for the 6-foot-7, 301-pound Little, who also holds offers from Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona State and Maryland, among others.

Little is expected to be one of the top prospects from the state of Texas in the 2017 class.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chidi Okonya commits to Vols

“Tennessee has an excellent business school, tremendous academic resources, world-class athletic facilities and a very passionate fan base,” the 6-foot-7, 230-pound Okonya said in a statement. “Most importantly, I have developed a really sound relationship with the coaching staff. Tennessee is the school where I felt most comfortable calling my next home.”

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vols Land Defensive End Chidi Okonya | Rocky Top Insider

Okonya has a massive frame that gives him an advantage against shorter offensive linemen. He has the long arms to keep O-linemen from engaging him and can bat down passes and disrupt throwing lanes. He’s a little bit in the mold of former South Carolina defensive end Devin Taylor, who now plays for the Detroit Lions.

He needs to fill out his frame a bit and he can be considered somewhat of a developmental prospects, but the Vols, for once, are feeling great about what they have on the defensive line for the next couple years and can afford to give a player like Okonya some time to develop.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It was impressive," Mack said. "I definitely expected it to be what it was because I knew about it and it was definitely intriguing. It definitely impressed me a lot."

"They've been one of the schools I've been interested in but I've just never had enough time to make it down there," Mack said. "Definitely the interest from coach Z and coach Stripling and also Jarrett Guarantano is one of my friends and he's been really pushing me to visit."

"Tennessee has always been in the mix I just haven't been able to get down there. They've always been in the mix so getting this visit was huge," Mack said.
- VQ