• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2015 Stanley Cup Final - Lightning vs. Blackhawks

Who Will Win The Stanley Cup?

• Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Chicago Blackhawks

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, Mad Mike is tired and grumpy...

MM is a twit, but looking past his method of delivery, he is right this time. last night was the time to celebrate the Hawks accomplishment. Period.

And I can understand Mikey's grumpiness. He probably had a few Benjamins down on TB.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go to wiki for the answer:

XdBh7ja.png

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are the Habs the only 5 in a row team?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I definitely did not expect Tampa to out play the hawks this series, but they really did. There were some dominant shifts on the hawks offensive end, but there were truly some holy shit shifts with tampa rapid firing and controlling the zone with seemingly perfect timing on shots for redirects and screens. Their coach won at every level and does not look like "that" kind of coach, but he will win. Bishop was good enough to win, but the coaches job is to decide whether he gives them the best chance to win, and thats pitching a shutout. The broken wrist Johnson, definitely needed to bite the bullet and realize a healthier body might have won some face offs. Tampa has a little window to keep this team together before its gonna get too expensive and they start losing their RFA's.

Early numbers for next years cup

Hawks 7:1
Rangers 8:1
Anaheim 10:1
Blues 12:1
Tampa Bay 12:1
Kings, Wild, Canadians, Penguins 14:1

I'd say get your money in early before the names start changing teams.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats some funny stuff there.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a die hard Flyers Fan. Congratulations to the Chicago Blackhawks on their Stanley Cup victory! Both the Hawks and the Bolts deserved to be in the finals and every game they played was exciting to watch. I was upset when my Flyers lost to the Hawks in 2010, but Chicago has an awesome group of guys on that Team. I was so happy that Kimmo finally won the cup...he is a great player and deserved to retire as a Champion. Jonathan Toews has my respect as a true leader and a class guy, as he handed the cup to Kimmo first. Congrats to all the Hawks for a total Team effort! 3 cups in 6 years is no fluke...the Chicago Blackhawks are now a dynasty.
For a dynasty shouldn't they really be consecutive years?