• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16: The Baltimore Ravens Thread

How Far Will the Ravens Go in 2015-16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best QBS OF ALL-time

1Unitas
2 Montana
3 Brady*

(You're not very good at this trolling thingy)next. ;)

I met Johnny Unitas in 1970. I worked summer camp for the Colts that year, the year they won a Superbowl.
They were my first favorite football team. I don't know about Johnny being the best but the other 2 guys are pretty good. You can always root for a QB of another team like the Colts, if you wish. Better than anything the Ravens have to offer.....

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny U was like steel. Never saw him cry or beg a ref for a flag when hit Or pander to a ref in any way. In that way he is opposite of Brady. Toughnes and not cheating is why he is ranked above Brady.Montana is Montana.

So far as Baltimores QB is concerned. Once in the playoffs I take him everyday and rece in Sunday over any QB in the league today. The regular season is a wild ride but he is a laser in the playoffs. Last 5 years playoffs records Brady isn't even close and Flacco is 8 years younger.

Flacco all day.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny U was like steel. Never saw him cry or beg a ref for a flag when hit Or pander to a ref in any way. In that way he is opposite of Brady. Toughnes and not cheating is why he is ranked above Brady.Montana is Montana.

So far as Baltimores QB is concerned. Once in the playoffs I take him everyday and rece in Sunday over any QB in the league today. The regular season is a wild ride but he is a laser in the playoffs. Last 5 years playoffs records Brady isn't even close and Flacco is 8 years younger.

Flacco all day.

Last 5 years? What to cherry pick. Look at Brady's career. What about more recent?
Superbowl Champion, thanks to a game on the line interception by Flaccid......
Flacco is no Johnny U but he costs a lot more than all the above.
I also liked Johnny Unitas because he never played for the Ravens......

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah last 5 years. This is Flaccos 7th year sorry he's not as old as busted ass Brady.

More Recent? Just 2.5 years ago the Ravens rode the arm of Flacco to a SB championship and MVP throwing 11 td's and zero int's only Montana has duplicated .

I think your forgetting who threw the last interception as the Ravens BLEW OUT the Patriots at home on our way to a LOMBARDI. Thank you for choking at home Brady you are always outplayed in the playoffs by Flacco.It was Flacco that kept the Ravens in the game with an inept secondary but it was Brady that blew it for the Patriots as he played that AFCCG weak and timid collapsing under his own weight as the pressure got to him. Begging the refs for a flag that would never be thrown.

Just a recap which was written right before the game against the Patriots.

He has a 10-4 career postseason record, including a win and an MVP award in Super Bowl XLVII. The Ravens are 7-2 in playoff games that he has started since 2010, and Flacco has 20 touchdowns and just three interceptions during that time. That ability to manage and protect the ball has made Baltimore incredibly difficult to beat. After Saturday’s win, Flacco has thrown 166 consecutive postseason passes without an interception, which is the fourth-longest streak in NFL history. He also became just the third quarterback in NFL history to post a rating of more than 100 for at least five consecutive postseason games.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens are the team NE prays not to see its bc they are weak and not as good. Be happy you got your let Lombardi under Brady it too 10 years to get. We expected to beat the pants off NE that game guess we overlooked NE or didn't take them seriously.

You should stick to more recent do you really want to talk about the full history of the Patriots which has them tied with Buffalo with most Super Bowl losses and a hapless first 40 some years without a championship? lol...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens are the team NE prays not to see its bc they are weak and not as good. Be happy you got your let Lombardi under Brady it too 10 years to get. We expected to beat the pants off NE that game guess we overlooked NE or didn't take them seriously.

You should stick to more recent do you really want to talk about the full history of the Patriots which has them tied with Buffalo with most Super Bowl losses and a hapless first 40 some years without a championship? lol...

Ratbirds are 3 -9 against the Patriots. We like playing the Ravens - a lot!!!!!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ratbirds are 3 -9 against the Patriots. We like playing the Ravens - a lot!!!!!
Hey donkey the Ravens are 2-2 against your Cheatriots at Gillette all played in Foxpuke Mass.

Thank the football gods your slack jawed team never has to travel to M&T in the playoffs bc of your pancake division schedule year in and year out. We expect to win in Foxpuke in the playoffs bc e know Flacco will outplay Brady.

End of story.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the Cheatriots are he regular season champs! Yay! lol

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flacco all day.
How many times do you need to hear you can't compare different eras?
When Johnny U was playing you could also hit below the knees, above the shoulders, head slap... So why would he whine? Todayxs QBs may stop whinning once your thug defenders and your moronic coach read, understand and apply the new rules.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times do you need to hear you can't compare different eras?
When Johnny U was playing you could also hit below the knees, above the shoulders, head slap... So why would he whine? Todayxs QBs may stop whinning once your thug defenders and your moronic coach read, understand and apply the new rules.

What's that you say about reading and understanding the rules....Oh I see !! :pound:

tells%20a%20coach%20he%20should%20read%20the%20rule%20book%20gets%20caught%20cheating%20a%20week%20later_zpspacvqn7w.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's that you say about reading and understanding the rules....Oh I see !! :pound:

tells%20a%20coach%20he%20should%20read%20the%20rule%20book%20gets%20caught%20cheating%20a%20week%20later_zpspacvqn7w.jpg
Oldfool we have already discussed this. Denial won't bring you a win. It brought the Pats a Lombardi. It made your coach look like a whinny littlte beatch. Hey what do you think Hairball is doing with those timeouts he saved during the off season? Do they use them on the golf course?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oldfool we have already discussed this. Denial won't bring you a win. It brought the Pats a Lombardi. It made your coach look like a whinny littlte beatch. Hey what do you think Hairball is doing with those timeouts he saved during the off season? Do they use them on the golf course?

You can exchange them for cash and i hear he bought a new football pump hearing New England was short a few.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can exchange them for cash and i hear he bought a new football pump hearing New England was short a few.
Weak very weak. I'd say you're better than that, but that wouldn't be very truthful.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's gonna be juggling them in the air while laughing hysterically at the end of Tom Brady the Cheater, and his punishment raped team.....Nice goin' Geniuses !!!!!

6120b70eec82b0ba1021c20249656b0d.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gonna be juggling them in the air while laughing hysterically at the end of Tom Brady the Cheater, and his punishment raped team.....Nice goin' Geniuses !!!!!

6120b70eec82b0ba1021c20249656b0d.jpg
You're slipping badly. Get back on your meds quickly.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cl
Weak very weak. I'd say you're better than that, but that wouldn't be very truthful.
clever...weak is how Brady plays when Flacco is on the other side of the field in the playoffs.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're slipping badly. Get back on your meds quickly.

Wow, you're so clever, where did you learn to get beat up so badly and think you're winning ??? :charlie:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cl

clever...weak is how Brady plays when Flacco is on the other side of the field in the playoffs.
Much better. Not really just trying to make you feel better. You appear to be razzled. Just like your D and coach last time they met the Pats.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Razzle
Much better. Not really just trying to make you feel better. You appear to be razzled. Just like your D and coach last time they met the Pats.
razzled? I Thot I pressed 1 for English I guess not?

We expected to beat your asses in NE. We underestimated you considering the last time the Ravens were in Foxboro in the playoffs it wasn't much of a game rather a blowout.

Snuck one by us kid congrats it was 10 years since u won it all welcome to the club. ;)