• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st round 2) Knicks vs 7) Sixers

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won’t go anywhere but this is the game you have to play. Whistle was outrageously one sided in NY. That will continue to be the narrative leading into Thursday, whistle goes the other way. Denver people drew a line in the sand after Game 1 talking about foul disparities and it flipped in Game 2. Now series goes to Philly. The Brunson grifting shift like he’s fat Trae Young is hopefully over. Hopefully, Knicks hand checking 45 feet away from the basket gets called early and changes that as well.
Why does it feel like you are going to be crying more when the Sixers don't 'get the whistle' as much as you think they should at home?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
triggered

and the opinion the games are fixed because of some bad calls makes sense?

ya gotta love this forum.
Hooray, you got 14 You're a Faggots on the internet this week.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure and I’d be pissed. But if Nurse just calls a timeout immediately to advance the ball they still likely win. As bad of a no call as you will see on that play though.
Not if they missed their free throws

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure and I’d be pissed. But if Nurse just calls a timeout immediately to advance the ball they still likely win. As bad of a no call as you will see on that play though.

I agree with you.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re not wrong. I agree. And there are things I said last night. Lowry, Maxey, Nurse…all things they did we can nitpick.

But all of this deflects from the biggest thing that happened. There were 3 fucking layers on the same play in the hands of a 3 man officiating crew where if they just make the right call on one of the three the outcome is likely dramatically different. Any discussion of well this guy could have done this etc…

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forget it jake its chinatown GIF

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he most certainly did. They were close to a 5 second call and he signals for a time out. It’s all on video.

So you’re not saying he didn’t call a time out. You're saying he didn’t fail safe an incompetent crew and walk on to the court

If his decision was an immediate timeout, you’d be right. He wanted to play on with a time out and not let Knicks set up. That changes when Lowry can’t immediately inbound and then he calls time out. That’s his right and it’s the responsibility of one of the three officials to see it. Literally their job in managing the game. You’re wrong.

You don’t understand. He didn’t want the time out immediately. He wanted the time out after the ball didn’t go in right away.

Maxey has two hands on the ball while on the ground. He is in clear possession there. Additionally, his ability to get possession was hindered pre inbounds by a foul on Brunson that went uncalled and then a foul by Hart which knocked Maxey to the ground.

You don’t understand the responsibilities of officials in this moment. You should sit this out. One person on the crew is responsible for having eyes on the inbounding coach. This is true of officiating at the high school college and pro level. You should sit this one out. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

This is just one layer of about 12-15 things they have issue with when it comes to how this series has been officiated.

Nope. Not when the toughest thing to get in that situation is the ball going in from the baseline.

Nothing incompetent here. Nurse didn’t want the immediate time out. He wanted the ball in to Maxey who shoots fouls at an 88% clip. Ball goes to Maxey. Maxey gets fouled. Sixers got fucked.

You just wasted a bunch of words to confirm that the Sixers got fucked.
Whiners gonna whine. Homers gonna homer.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right? I wish Embiid was healthy enough to do what he’s talking about. Embiid is taking like 9 threes a game because he can’t do what he’s talking about.
Or maxey shoves the ball in his hands with a second left.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it feel like you are going to be crying more when the Sixers don't 'get the whistle' as much as you think they should at home?
Anything short of nba officials granting the Sixers a win is going to be evidence of fuckery in my eyes.

There isn’t a real fan of a team that wouldn’t have the same reaction I’m having over this unprofessional nonsense. This report says that on the same play the officials fucked up 3 things! Best league in the world? People have a right to expect better.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything short of nba officials granting the Sixers a win is going to be evidence of fuckery in my eyes.

There isn’t a real fan of a team that wouldn’t have the same reaction I’m having over this unprofessional nonsense. This report says that on the same play the officials fucked up 3 things! Best league in the world? People have a right to expect better.
As a Minnesota fan, I've seen shit absolutely equal to that and I've never wet my pants like you and eaglescum have.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Philly and @fightinfunbags, it’s starting to look as if your cap space/free agency effort is going to fall flat on its face…

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Philly and @fightinfunbags, it’s starting to look as if your cap space/free agency effort is going to fall flat on its face…

You think he is okay with a first round out? Go ask some girl high school basketball coaches to get some intel for us, not that we care, but do it and blog about it

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
76ers got robbed last night. Multiple bad calls near the end that favored the Knicks.
I do think they missed that push....saw it live and seen the TO call a few times and, sure, in a still frame looks like they missed it but in real time understandable why not granted.

But as is often the case still could have overcome those calls if they made a play themselves.....like get a rebond, make a shot, get a stop, etc.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray, you got 14 You're a Faggots on the internet this week.
yours is the only one I recall.....most are adults and don't mention someone's sexuality just because he disagrees with them. But you do you.