• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Patriots Roster

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yogurt, check. Kefir is for birds. Sauerkraut,n, Kimchee much better and no vinegar. Pickles, no vinegar, real kosher pickles from salt not vinegar, check but this is not New York. Kombucha is for hippies. The dairy, check but acidophilus is hard to get here. You forgot strong beer-rich - rich in probiotics!

Wait, what's the deal with the no vinegar? I thought apple cider vinegar was great for the gut. No?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White vinegar as you would get in pickles, is distilled from petroleum. Sound like anything you would want to put in an already hurting gut?
Distilled white vinegar is made by feeding oxygen to a vodka-like grain alcohol, causing bacteria to grow and acetic acid to form. It's those acids that give vinegar its sour taste. Vinegar can be made from any alcohol — wine, cider, beer — but it's grain alcohol that gives distilled white vinegar its neutral profile.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what's the deal with the no vinegar? I thought apple cider vinegar was great for the gut. No?
ACV is good but no where near the probiotic value of the other foods listed. The sediment in the vinegar is the healthiest part, but there isn't much of it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Distilled white vinegar is made by feeding oxygen to a vodka-like grain alcohol, causing bacteria to grow and acetic acid to form. It's those acids that give vinegar its sour taste. Vinegar can be made from any alcohol — wine, cider, beer — but it's grain alcohol that gives distilled white vinegar its neutral profile.
I stand corrected.
However, white vinegar is better suited for cleaning and killing weeds. It is too strong for my stomach and has no value for probiotics.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doctor agreed that everything looked good but wants 4 more weeks on antibiotics.
Too Much Reaction GIF