• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Begins Today

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this his new mechanics and decision making coach ???
I’d be down with that. I have a good feeling about Maye. But I did too with Mac….. still need to find a way to get his name off the #10 jersey and get Maye put on. What a waste of money that was.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still need to find a way to get his name off the #10 jersey and get Maye put on. What a waste of money that was.
And how excited we all were when he slid to #15.

Gotta hope that Maye sliding to #3 was a huge mistake on the Bears and Commanders......................

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d be down with that. I have a good feeling about Maye. But I did too with Mac….. still need to find a way to get his name off the #10 jersey and get Maye put on. What a waste of money that was.
Maye is the Anti-Jones.

Jones was praised for his decision making in big games, Maye has never been in a big game.
Jones was surrounded by big talent, Maye was not. (I think I read 1 other player drafted?)
Big school...not small, but not a power house.
Noodle arm vs Howitzer.
Couldn't throw, couldn't run vs can throw and run simultaneously.

Yeah, I know I'm embellishing.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maye is the Anti-Jones.

Jones was praised for his decision making in big games, Maye has never been in a big game.
Jones was surrounded by big talent, Maye was not. (I think I read 1 other player drafted?)
Big school...not small, but not a power house.
Noodle arm vs Howitzer.
Couldn't throw, couldn't run vs can throw and run simultaneously.

Yeah, I know I'm embellishing.

And Maye comes off as a better all around person. I know I know, I have not much to base that on but fuck it. I said it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Maye comes off as a better all around person. I know I know, I have not much to base that on but fuck it. I said it.
Two names that go with Jones at Ala.............Waddle and Smith
Two more......................................................Metchie III and Harris

Two names that go with Maye at NC.............JJ Jones.....N. McCollum

Mac had two All Americans who have had success in the NFL, plus Najee Harris at RB/WR

JJ and Nate were not drafted.

How does that go? Some QBs make WR better and some WR make a QB better. Guess we know how that worked out for Mac.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I get it. I feel it too.

And I believe Maye and Milton will improve each other with competition. In the same vein that Garoppolo put the heat on Brady and made him catch that extra step in his giddy up.