• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Draft & FA. Where do we start?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really sucks what happened to Fred. Very frustrating for him to be playing at an All Pro level and all of a sudden he could not play anymore. It was a major blow to the Cowboys OL.

Fred was real good at moving anybody in front of him. Fred was a huge guy though. He played with great technique. Beebe has similar traits. Look at how wide Beebes shoulders are. Lol. He is a big dude with a nasty streak
A great center can't be overrated. It changes your protection across the line, improves your ability to run the football, to me, it's the most important position up front after left tackle, and its close there. I couldn't stand them, but look at what Kelsey meant to the Eagles the last few years. KC was able to withstand the loss of great skill position guys after they went out and drafted a kid that became an all pro center. Now they run the ball fine with a cast of guys no one ever heard of at RB. Maybe what the Cowboys are thinking

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great center can't be overrated. It changes your protection across the line, improves your ability to run the football, to me, it's the most important position up front after left tackle, and its close there. I couldn't stand them, but look at what Kelsey meant to the Eagles the last few years. KC was able to withstand the loss of great skill position guys after they went out and drafted a kid that became an all pro center. Now they run the ball fine with a cast of guys no one ever heard of at RB. Maybe what the Cowboys are thinking
I heard that Beebe,Hoffman and Bass competing for Center. Probably a smart move.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that Beebe,Hoffman and Bass competing for Center. Probably a smart move.
It will be interesting what they do early in camp. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of guys playing multiple positions until it all shakes out. One of the concerns with Guyton was not being NFL ready to play LT. If he isn't ready to start the year it could mean Tyler at LT and either Beebe or Bass at LG. I suspect they will push for Guyton to start week 1, but who knows with rookies.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting what they do early in camp. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of guys playing multiple positions until it all shakes out. One of the concerns with Guyton was not being NFL ready to play LT. If he isn't ready to start the year it could mean Tyler at LT and either Beebe or Bass at LG. I suspect they will push for Guyton to start week 1, but who knows with rookies.
I was thinking the same thing when it comes to Guyton. If Guyton not ready they have a plan B. If they were to move Smith to LT temporarily then I would prefer Bass and Beebe at LG and Center. I know they like Hoffman, but I prefer Bass over him

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing when it comes to Guyton. If Guyton not ready they have a plan B. If they were to move Smith to LT temporarily then I would prefer Bass and Beebe at LG and Center. I know they like Hoffman, but I prefer Bass over him
Right now to me, Bass and Hoffman are kind of a toss up. Both came into the year with little experience and both played a little and both did some good and bad things. I am a personally higher overall on Bass than Hoffman, but not necessarily at Center. So I guess it comes down to which position Beebe would play in this scenario. If he plays center I'd prefer Bass and if he plays OG I'd prefer Hoffman. But that is a very preliminary assumption on my part. Camp should decide it and not that my opinion matters, but my opinion likely changes based on how the offseason goes