• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Draft & FA. Where do we start?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really sucks what happened to Fred. Very frustrating for him to be playing at an All Pro level and all of a sudden he could not play anymore. It was a major blow to the Cowboys OL.

Fred was real good at moving anybody in front of him. Fred was a huge guy though. He played with great technique. Beebe has similar traits. Look at how wide Beebes shoulders are. Lol. He is a big dude with a nasty streak
A great center can't be overrated. It changes your protection across the line, improves your ability to run the football, to me, it's the most important position up front after left tackle, and its close there. I couldn't stand them, but look at what Kelsey meant to the Eagles the last few years. KC was able to withstand the loss of great skill position guys after they went out and drafted a kid that became an all pro center. Now they run the ball fine with a cast of guys no one ever heard of at RB. Maybe what the Cowboys are thinking

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great center can't be overrated. It changes your protection across the line, improves your ability to run the football, to me, it's the most important position up front after left tackle, and its close there. I couldn't stand them, but look at what Kelsey meant to the Eagles the last few years. KC was able to withstand the loss of great skill position guys after they went out and drafted a kid that became an all pro center. Now they run the ball fine with a cast of guys no one ever heard of at RB. Maybe what the Cowboys are thinking
I heard that Beebe,Hoffman and Bass competing for Center. Probably a smart move.