• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What if 4/6/24

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Iowa Hawkeyes won the National Championship???
Ok for real

Round 1- Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama
Round 3- Jalen McMillian, WR, Washington

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great players but, CB RD1 would be a tough sell to many fans.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part-owner of the Raiders Tom Brady? How does that work?
If there's a will there's a way. He owns some stock certificates, but has no operational control - so I don't see conflict. I don't think Brady plays for the BRoncos, but Payton seems like he has his QB plan in the bag - and I don't see why he can act that way

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milton will be our Savior

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him the Almighty hurled headlong from the ethereal sky and down to bottomless perdition and there to dwell in adamantine chains forever.

John Milton

That Milton?

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had almost forgot that the Broncos traded a 2023 4th and this year's 3rd to move up to select Riley Moss last year... I'd be surprised if that is basically ignored this year and they use a first on a CB .... I agree that we need some help across from Surtain, but is using 12 the smartest way to do that ?

And I think the last thing this team needs is another WR

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had almost forgot that the Broncos traded a 2023 4th and this year's 3rd to move up to select Riley Moss last year... I'd be surprised if that is basically ignored this year and they use a first on a CB .... I agree that we need some help across from Surtain, but is using 12 the smartest way to do that ?

And I think the last thing this team needs is another WR

Oh I don't think Riley Moss is the reason they would take a CB in Round 1 or 3. I think he is very much in the plans... The downfall of Mathis would be moreso the reason. You basically start 3 CB's in today's game. Not sure we can depend on Mathis. I think the plan is to bring Moreau back if we don't draft a CB early.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I don't think Riley Moss is the reason they would take a CB in Round 1 or 3. I think he is very much in the plans... The downfall of Mathis would be moreso the reason. You basically start 3 CB's in today's game. Not sure we can depend on Mathis. I think the plan is to bring Moreau back if we don't draft a CB early.
Yes, that's what I meant .. I think Moss is definitely in the plans, esp considering the Broncos traded up to get him

Hence no 1st round CB

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that's what I meant .. I think Moss is definitely in the plans, esp considering the Broncos traded up to get him

Hence no 1st round CB

I know that is what you meant which is why I made the point that we need 3 really good CB's.

We play in a division with Patrick Mahomes and Justin Herbert... You can bet that we can never have enough good CB's in this division. We know we have 1... We will likely find out this year if we have a second in Moss and last year Mathis failed... I think CB is VERY much in the cards. We didn't sign any this offseason and haven't re-signed Moreau who was pretty surprising and good for us last year. Signs very much point to the possibility that if we don't get our QB early, CB, EDGE, DL are very much in the picture.

CB depth is very deep this year. Probably second to WR. We don't HAVE to take one in Round 1 to get a good one... and QB is our #1 target but CB is very much a fallback option based on value and need.

Also seems to me that Day 3 is going to be filled with some really good TE and RB value too.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that is what you meant which is why I made the point that we need 3 really good CB's.

We play in a division with Patrick Mahomes and Justin Herbert... You can bet that we can never have enough good CB's in this division. We know we have 1... We will likely find out this year if we have a second in Moss and last year Mathis failed... I think CB is VERY much in the cards. We didn't sign any this offseason and haven't re-signed Moreau who was pretty surprising and good for us last year. Signs very much point to the possibility that if we don't get our QB early, CB, EDGE, DL are very much in the picture.

CB depth is very deep this year. Probably second to WR. We don't HAVE to take one in Round 1 to get a good one... and QB is our #1 target but CB is very much a fallback option based on value and need.

Also seems to me that Day 3 is going to be filled with some really good TE and RB value too.
I agree, but I thing a bonafide pass rusher is our most glaring weakness. However, you can never have too many lock down cb”s

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but I thing a bonafide pass rusher is our most glaring weakness. However, you can never have too many lock down cb”s

Yeah, really if we had that one ELITE pass rusher right now to go with our ELITE CB it would help our DB's that much more... Elite PASS rusher is our #1 need on defense. We have a lot of solid pass rushers but we need that Von Miller like pass rusher that doesn't grow on trees.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, really if we had that one ELITE pass rusher right now to go with our ELITE CB it would help our DB's that much more... Elite PASS rusher is our #1 need on defense. We have a lot of solid pass rushers but we need that Von Miller like pass rusher that doesn't grow on trees.
Make it happen

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of Adisa Isaac ??