• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller hearing postponed

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm yeah I have no idea what that would mean...Maybe new evidence came up in the situation that caused both sides to need to rethink things? As I have said before this whole situation is just getting weird.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing has become super fishy. They don't postpone this kind of crap. They lay the hammer down and move on or the dude gets off.

This sucks. I was hoping for a resolution to this today.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors now that have started circulating are that it wasn't that he failed a drug test but that it came back diluted and registered a false positive test which then they had him retake it a few days later and it was clean.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if I had a Broncos game ticket for every "rumor" that's been floated, I'd be set for the whole season.... ha!

Wish it would just get resolved. The wild speculation is getting ridiculous.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors now that have started circulating are that it wasn't that he failed a drug test but that it came back diluted and registered a false positive test which then they had him retake it a few days later and it was clean.

with that in mind, doesnt it seem odd that the league would have even floated the suggestion that he be suspended ? It just makes them look like morons if you ask me. Especially since this info should never have been leaked to begin with.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with that in mind, doesnt it seem odd that the league would have even floated the suggestion that he be suspended ? It just makes them look like morons if you ask me. Especially since this info should never have been leaked to begin with.

The NFL should not say anything until they have it all worked out. Can't explain this.

As far as the "ticket" It is usual that the judge sets another date and expects the defendant to get his license by then.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL should not say anything until they have it all worked out. Can't explain this.

As far as the "ticket" It is usual that the judge sets another date and expects the defendant to get his license by then.....

If it comes out that somebody in their organization leaked this info there are going to be some major ramifications for the NFL. My guess is there will be some people fired over this considering players will start throwing the words lawsuits for defamation of character out in the wind.

I would think the NFL and NFLPA would want to conduct an investigation into this whole thing and try to figure out where this all started.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it comes out that somebody in their organization leaked this info there are going to be some major ramifications for the NFL. My guess is there will be some people fired over this considering players will start throwing the words lawsuits for defamation of character out in the wind.

I would think the NFL and NFLPA would want to conduct an investigation into this whole thing and try to figure out where this all started.

I think thats exactly why the postponement. Both sides are prob working out issues and haven`t come to a satisfactory resolve for both sides I`am a guessin. Untill they reach a agreement that their both satisfied with, this could still see more postponements ( did I spell that right?:)). Anyway, the plot thickens I guess:noidea:

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is the fact that he was visiting all day yesterday with the NFLPA makes it seem so that they're taking this case seriously due to the leaks.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is the fact that he was visiting all day yesterday with the NFLPA makes it seem so that they're taking this case seriously due to the leaks.

Well just think if he ends up beating this suspension about the egg that will be on the NFL's face for this one. Von Miller and the NFLPA are not going to just ignore the fact that this was leaked and that Von Miller's name has been dragged through the dirt. He now has the label of being a pot head whether he beats this or not. This could mean millions of dollars lost for Von Miller not only in contract talks (which could end up being nice for the Broncos) but also in lost endorsement deals. This whole situation has taken on a life of its own that goes way beyond just a 4-game suspension.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ya know...it's gotten very tiring watching Pats fans constant preoccupation with something as silly and minor as this. I guess you are all just happy that for a rare change its not happening in your organization. I know you all would love to see another organization be the kind of dirtbags that yours is, but you have cheaters and murderers to worry about, which makes a traffic ticket seem pretty miniscule in comparison. You also dont seem to understand that there was no suggestion that Miller didnt OWN a drivers license, simply that he didnt have it with him at the time. In which case, it is perfectly normal that the judge would set a date to ante up the documents.
I cant and wont speak for anyone else but I will tell you truthfully, this offseason more than any other time I have found such a serious disdain and complete lack of respect for the Pats and their fans in general, that I have no interest in anything that any of you have to say. Please feel free to keep your idiot opinions to yourself.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya know...it's gotten very tiring watching Pats fans constant preoccupation with something as silly and minor as this. I guess you are all just happy that for a rare change its not happening in your organization. I know you all would love to see another organization be the kind of dirtbags that yours is, but you have cheaters and murderers to worry about, which makes a traffic ticket seem pretty miniscule in comparison. You also dont seem to understand that there was no suggestion that Miller didnt OWN a drivers license, simply that he didnt have it with him at the time. In which case, it is perfectly normal that the judge would set a date to ante up the documents.
I cant and wont speak for anyone else but I will tell you truthfully, this offseason more than any other time I have found such a serious disdain and complete lack of respect for the Pats and their fans in general, that I have no interest in anything that any of you have to say. Please feel free to keep your idiot opinions to yourself.

It is preseason. No real games yet. I really don't have a lot of interest in Miller. I do have interest in the way the NFL has handled millers issues. Now he has been suspended and apologized for it. I do look around the boards at some of the top teams and see what's up.
You say you do not want to hear my opinion. So what? I'll continue to do as I please and you continue to be the "internet tough guy" It really doesn't matter. We may cross path's on SportsHoopla again, so what. If you think my comments are trolling, report me. As far as me "keeping my opinions to myself" Not going to happen. Get over it. Enjoy the season. Have fun, man. You are wound too tight.