• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Underrated Comedies

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Euro Trip, Grandmas Boy, Beerfest

I'd add in Let's Be Cops; it got terrible ratings but I thought it was halarious. Hall Pass was another good one and if you consider Rush Hour trilogy an action/comedy those are awesome and I never hear anyone talk about them.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty Work- I would say Norm MacDonald himself is underrated but this movie with him and Artie Lang is one of my favorites.

Johnny Dangerously with Michael Keaton is another I remember watching growing up that is still pretty funny.

Office Space
also doesn't get enough credit. One of the best comedies of all-time if you ask me.

Office Space is great if you've ever worked in a place like that.

I once drove my daughter and her friends to a concert and they needed to go to a bathroom so we stopped by my office on the way which is a standard office with rows of cubicles.

One girl immediately said.. "Office Space!!" :)

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Office Space is great if you've ever worked in a place like that.

I once drove my daughter and her friends to a concert and they needed to go to a bathroom so we stopped by my office on the way which is a standard office with rows of cubicles.

One girl immediately said.. "Office Space!!" :)
:lol:

I have actually have never worked in an office but a few friends that do related a lot as most do. I don't think I would ever be able to do anything like that everyday. I have maybe 2 hours of "office work"/week and its torture.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

I have actually have never worked in an office but a few friends that do related a lot as most do. I don't think I would ever be able to do anything like that everyday. I have maybe 2 hours of "office work"/week and its torture.

You get used to it. As usual the more interesting your job and the people you work with the easier it is.

But yeah having a real office is big deal, having an actual window to look out of is a big deal.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything by Broken Lizard not named Super Troopers is underrated.

Absolutely. My friends and I have a super weird affinity for Club Dread. Through college, we'd drink at least 2 40s during it, and blackout before you'd figure out who the killer was.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scotty doesn't know...

200.gif

Matt Damon's best-ever work. ;)

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......saw "Blended",........with Adam sandler, Drew Barrymore,.........it was ok,......but I wouldn't pay to see it.