• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No news is GREAT News in April and May. Headlines about your program at this time of the year generally start off around 2:00 A.M. and in front of a bar.

True....

Every morning when I check sports sites I wait for some news of some kid punching someone or whatever....I just hope its never Oregon.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love that spring practices are going down right now. Going to be a killer schedule, but still excited about the new QBs competing to get the start job and the WR corps is looking loaded. DBs are looking great so far. Budda Baker is playing like a senior. Baller. :suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love that spring practices are going down right now. Going to be a killer schedule, but still excited about the new QBs competing to get the start job and the WR corps is looking loaded. DBs are looking great so far. Budda Baker is playing like a senior. Baller. :suds:
Anything is better than this I spose.

Freshman on Freahman violence.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple more truckings like that and Budda Baker just might find himself living in Eugene after all. In the ground.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed...we have a long ways to go switching from a pro set to more of an open run-n-gun style, but I am patient after a 28 consecutive losing season stretch tho. Amazing how quickly my Mormon coaching staff has opened up the "Polynesian Pipeline" of players. We need em badly for a quick turn around in the program.

Onwerds...

Best of Luck to you brudah!

This could be a turning point in your program.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that "Im gonna stay out of the PAC thread" working for you, super-douche?
Wiz, you said this?

I know you've been scarce but so have we all.

Say it ain't true.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz, you said this?

I know you've been scarce but so have we all.

Say it ain't true.
Actually I said I wouldn't be posting as long as this was how things are and said clearly if this thread went back to being people just hanging out and chillin I'd be back, but of course that part gets left out.

It's not as fun hanging out when it's just people pissing in the wind all the time. For whatever reason, after that loss in title game this year the ducks around here got really really pissy and decided it was no longer possible for all of us to just relax up here do as we have always done over the off season. It's not a coincidence that the thread is a fraction of the traffic it has been the last two off seasons.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed...we have a long ways to go switching from a pro set to more of an open run-n-gun style, but I am patient after a 28 consecutive losing season stretch tho. Amazing how quickly my Mormon coaching staff has opened up the "Polynesian Pipeline" of players. We need em badly for a quick turn around in the program.

Onwerds...

One less QB at Oregon State. Luke Del Rio transferring (again)

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I said I wouldn't be posting as long as this was how things are and said clearly if this thread went back to being people just hanging out and chillin I'd be back, but of course that part gets left out.

It's not as fun hanging out when it's just people pissing in the wind all the time. For whatever reason, after that loss in title game this year the ducks around here got really really pissy and decided it was no longer possible for all of us to just relax up here do as we have always done over the off season. It's not a coincidence that the thread is a fraction of the traffic it has been the last two off seasons.

:stfu:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good lord, no doubt. Ever since the beatdown, they've been acting like the world of college football was supposed to just stop and join the Nike U. pity party.

Take the pity party antics to Duck team boards where it belongs.

funny-gif-girl-crying-drinking-wine.gif

The rest of the planet doesn't give a rats ass, especially the rest of the PAC.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you surprised really? I mean if they can't own the country with a title at least they want to take over this lil small patch of the web. Par for the course really.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's perma-banned and then there's perma-banned. Not a good idea to check to see which you'd end up on. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.