• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last to Post in this Thread...Part 4.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been there 10-15 years ago. Had some shitty weather and not good fishing

Hopefully yours goes better

Thanks, it did :thumbsup:. Although it did rain pretty hard, fishin was good. Been going up there for the last decade, always a good time.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bielfeldt is a Hoosier now. I'm not too overwhelmed with it but has to help with depth. Has to be better than Devin Davis getting ran over by car then busted smoking in the dorms.

Right? :L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15-0 NC year I'm thinking. Beat USC around 63-0. :cool2:
I may not jump that far ahead of yourself. Not so much because it SC but you guys have us the week after you play Navy. Ive always ofnd teams struggle in their games following Navy. Navy plays a system that causes a lot of adjustments to be made by the coaching staff. And a horrible transition the following game. Ive made a lot of money batting against teams playing games following Navy. Our biggest night mare aside from some trap games and the USC trend of blowing some games they should have had recently is Oregon/UCLA to end the season. PAC championship game pending A lot of other results. We have Washington the week prior to ND. Always look forward to the ND game tho tradition and the greatest rivalry in CFB IMO

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may not jump that far ahead of yourself. Not so much because it SC but you guys have us the week after you play Navy. Ive always ofnd teams struggle in their games following Navy. Navy plays a system that causes a lot of adjustments to be made by the coaching staff. And a horrible transition the following game. Ive made a lot of money batting against teams playing games following Navy. Our biggest night mare aside from some trap games and the USC trend of blowing some games they should have had recently is Oregon/UCLA to end the season. PAC championship game pending A lot of other results. We have Washington the week prior to ND. Always look forward to the ND game tho tradition and the greatest rivalry in CFB IMO

Yeah the Naval Academy cut blocks fuck everybody up. Seriously though it'll be interesting to see how things go. I'm hopeful for at least a ten win season but I almost always am so :noidea:

Damn straight it's the best rivalry.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fuggin' slackers.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash