• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have i denied callin for thibs firing meatball? I said it out of frustration.

(1)And again, Dolan may be an azzhole, but the superstars in the NBA are prima Donnas who won’t play in NY, not because of Dolan, but because of the media and fans!

(2)And don’t give me the BS tlance said about the nets being in Brooklyn which is NY! It’s like comparing the buffaloe bills to the ny giants!

Talk about DUMBFUCKERY, you are the reigning champion of it.

You related to tlance?

1. Yes Dolan is the reason no NBA superstars want to play for the Knicks. It's either that or the Garden's in a bad neighborhood. And as much as you want it to be true Brunson isn't a superstar.

2. Are you not aware that the Knicks play in NYC and the Nets play in Brooklyn? Same state, different cities. And leave it to you to try and compare the Bills and Giants.

What's wrong with you?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Man….

Why your boy mowing down my Clipper dreams of getting out the 1st round in that metrosexual, tennis shoe looking ass car?

My daughter would love that thing.

I’m hating.

But….

Luka is a goddamn MENACE.

View attachment 360851
Hot Wheels, Mecca… and I kinda dig it myself.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Yes Dolan is the reason no NBA superstars want to play for the Knicks. It's either that or the Garden's in a bad neighborhood. And as much as you want it to be true Brunson isn't a superstar.

2. Are you not aware that the Knicks play in NYC and the Nets play in Brooklyn? Same state, different cities. And leave it to you to try and compare the Bills and Giants.

What's wrong with you?
Dolan is not the reason cause he owns the NY rangers , and star players play for him, same arena, in front of same fans and media.

Does the NY media follow Josh Allen like they follow Daniel Jones?

And Brunson this year is a superstar

What continues to be wrong with you, continues

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolan is not the reason cause he owns the NY rangers , and star players play for him, same arena, in front of same fans and media.

Does the NY media follow Josh Allen like they follow Daniel Jones?

And Brunson this year is a superstar

What continues to be wrong with you, continues

Okay name a star player not named Melo that's wanted to play for Dolan's Knicks. And keep in mind Brunson didn't make the all star game until this season. True superstars have more than one A.S. appearance. But I do agree Brunson has been damn good this season. But not Luka good.

Why try to bring football into this? Completely different sport slick.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Man….

Why your boy mowing down my Clipper dreams of getting out the 1st round in that metrosexual, tennis shoe looking ass car?

My daughter would love that thing.

I’m hating.

But….

Luka is a goddamn MENACE.

View attachment 360851

Why would anyone do something like that to a 68 Camaro? :tsk:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay name a star player not named Melo that's wanted to play for Dolan's Knicks. And keep in mind Brunson didn't make the all star game until this season. True superstars have more than one A.S. appearance. But I do agree Brunson has been damn good this season. But not Luka good.

Why try to bring football into this? Completely different sport slick.
When you stop makin stupid shit up, and ask a rational question, you will get an honest answer.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you stop makin stupid shit up, and ask a rational question, you will get an honest answer.

And what "stupid shit" have I made up?

I asked you to name a superstar not named Melo that signed with Dolan's Knicks.

You can't do that can you?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what "stupid shit" have I made up?

I asked you to name a superstar not named Melo that signed with Dolan's Knicks.

You can't do that can you?
Amare Stoudemire

Allen Houston

Tyson Chandler

Choke Spreewell

Julius Randle

Jalen Brunson

Melo

Now I see you added superstar to your idiocy. Wow

Stephen J Smith just said Brunson played like a superstar today.

To perform in NY like Brunson has, he deserves the title of superstar

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amare Stoudemire

Allen Houston

Tyson Chandler

Choke Spreewell

Julius Randle

Jalen Brunson

Melo

Now I see you added superstar to your idiocy. Wow

Stephen J Smith just said Brunson played like a superstar today.

To perform in NY like Brunson has, he deserves the title of superstar

Forgot Amare played for the Knicks. Okay you got ONE right. You wanna cookie? Now the rest of your list. Houston- not a superstar, only two all star selection in 12 years and only averaged at least 20 ppg twice. You think Tyson Chandler was a superstar? Stop that nonsense. One all star trip in 20 seasons. Sprewell, another player that wasn't a superstar.

Yes Brunson did play like a superstar today. But one game doesn't make a player a superstar. Like I already told you true superstars have more than one all star selection in six seasons.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot Amare played for the Knicks. Okay you got ONE right. You wanna cookie? Now the rest of your list. Houston- not a superstar, only two all star selection in 12 years and only averaged at least 20 ppg twice. You think Tyson Chandler was a superstar? Stop that nonsense. One all star trip in 20 seasons. Sprewell, another player that wasn't a superstar.

Yes Brunson did play like a superstar today. But one game doesn't make a player a superstar. Like I already told you true superstars have more than one all star selection in six seasons.
Dude I ain’t answering none of your bi polar actin questions no more…

And BTW, they need to drop this superstar status cause when you got big white guys that can’t make the moves a true athletic player can make , as your MVP’s , it’s pretty sad.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I ain’t answering none of your bi polar actin questions no more…

And BTW, they need to drop this superstar status cause when you got big white guys that can’t make the moves a true athletic player can make , as your MVP’s , it’s pretty sad.

I'll take that big white guy comment of yours as a shot at Jokic.

Did you know he's the only player in league history to lead his team in scoring, rebounding and assists seven seasons in a row?

If you knew anything about basketball, which you don't, you'd know Jokic is doing some things on the court nobody has even done.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you know he's the only player in league history to lead his team in scoring, rebounding and assists seven seasons in a row?

If you knew anything about basketball, which you don't, you'd know Jokic is doing some things on the court nobody has even done.
He accused someone of being bipolar then went on a crazy rant that even a bipolar person isn’t capable of.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have forgotten more than you’ll ever know about this great game….

Everything BUT the analytical crap about game today. That, y’all got me on!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be fine with them getting games on either Monday or Tuesday. Monday is usually NBATV day

I feel like the NBA could cut major costs if they just shut down NBATV and let Amazon have all the games they show. So the Monday games and a playoff series or two. If I had my way, that's what would happen along with Turner getting the Finals because the Inside Crew needs to do at least one Finals before someone calls it quits. Alas, neither looks like its gonna happen