• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you writing this?? because you seem to use these theories on here as your own...

Considering this was published today, no.

But edgic is something that’s been around for well over a decade it’s very common stuff.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering this was published today, no.

But edgic is something that’s been around for well over a decade it’s very common stuff.
never read it before...

just found it weird that all the points written on it were the same ones you were making in this thread...

i guess if you read it regularly, you see what the author points out from previous articles...

kind of like creating group think... whether right or wrong...

i still dont agree about kenzie and Q... but i guess... we will see as the season concludes...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never read it before...

just found it weird that all the points written on it were the same ones you were making in this thread...

i guess if you read it regularly, you see what the author points out from previous articles...

kind of like creating group think... whether right or wrong...

i still dont agree about kenzie and Q... but i guess... we will see as the season concludes...

No common themes of the winners edit are easy to tell. He’s way more in depth about other things tho.

Like he can take little pieces of the edit to create way more of a bunch of when specific people may go out. That I don’t have the care to dissect. Like his Q assumption of not making final 3. That’s too in-depth of a thought.

But there are very common things that winners have to have. Albeit the new era has changed that a bit(Gabler).

Also, I should add imo I think he’s selling Maria short. While he’s probably right that she doesn’t win and goes soon. I still think she’s very much a 3rd contender. Wouldn’t surprise me if she won.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No common themes of the winners edit are easy to tell. He’s way more in depth about other things tho.

Like he can take little pieces of the edit to create way more of a bunch of when specific people may go out. That I don’t have the care to dissect. Like his Q assumption of not making final 3. That’s too in-depth of a thought.

But there are very common things that winners have to have. Albeit the new era has changed that a bit(Gabler).

Also, I should add imo I think he’s selling Maria short. While he’s probably right that she doesn’t win and goes soon. I still think she’s very much a 3rd contender. Wouldn’t surprise me if she won.

I’m not into edit science. So I will take your word.

I know in recent seasons picking out the winner had been pretty easy. Maybe subconscious edit science.

I see that for Maria and Charlie. But I do assume that others see Maria. Charlie is a little more sneaky imo.

But I just don’t see how kenzie is a top contender. Maybe a final 4, but no way would anyone vote for her over Charlie or Maria.

I still think q is a real threat to win. Don’t agree with ruling him out just because he is hated by all. And as for the edit, it loves him more than anyone else.

So I don’t understand how the edit says he is not a contender. To me, that is more the viewer making judgement calls.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know in recent seasons picking out the winner had been pretty easy. Maybe subconscious edit science.

I see that for Maria and Charlie. But I do assume that others see Maria. Charlie is a little more sneaky imo.

But I just don’t see how kenzie is a top contender. Maybe a final 4, but no way would anyone vote for her over Charlie or Maria.

I still think q is a real threat to win. Don’t agree with ruling him out just because he is hated by all. And as for the edit, it loves him more than anyone else.

So I don’t understand how the edit says he is not a contender. To me, that is more the viewer making judgement calls.
The hated aspect can’t be known. Some jury’s are petty bitches, some respect the game. My question is if Q can sell his actions as “game” when the edit has shown it as just a meltdown.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Production loves him. Of course, hes a highly entertaining character good for viewers and the audience. The edit? Uhh no, its making sure to show him warts and all and all of his blunders. Hes getting a 0 chance to win edit.

But yeah the show loves him they should. But hes getting the same type of stuff that a Phillip Shephard gets or Coach.

The goal of the "edit" is to make the winner respected and loved by all viewers minimal controversy. They get shielded when things go bad and highlighted for big moves when they go right. Hence why Kenzie is still a major contender, they hid her last week when Maria and CHarlie went behind her back and the edit made it a point to not show them doing it as any sort of negative on Kenzie or distrust.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to tornadoes n my area , my power was out during the show. I think i will be able to watch in online later tonight.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maria back on life support as a winner contender. Her one saving grace is staying and keeping Q while being forshadowed as someone you have to take out soon. But other than that the edit was brutal to her. The whole reward decision and negative point of view buried her. And the rest of the ep was everyone on to her as a threat.

Charlie and Kenzie lead the pack. I still have Charlie ahead since the edit is always painting him in a good light. Showing his narration. Showing him as likeable and steering convos. Only concern is they are also making a point to show the others as seeing him as marias lap dog(even tho we see hes not). So could he be a shocking losing finalist? Or will not acting on Maria be his downfall?

As for Kenzie a mixed bag of an episode is enough to stay in second. The positive is she got classic winners quotes early on talking about picking herself back up and focusing on winning and how she needed adversity, key stuff. Plus even after the blindside she was predictably back in the thick of all strategy with everyone and not on the bottom due to social game. Negatives, part of her "pump up" to herself was finding idol, she didnt and she also was shown to be underestimating venus right to us. And the biggest thing is the vote really did not go the way she clearly said she wanted it to. But she could explain it next week and the move on venus could still end up being more neg for Charlie.

The other 3 were already DOA. But its more laughable now. Ben is irrelevent. Liz is shown to be delusional and not even trying. Q was Q but with even more than normal(didnt know it was possible) negative second hand content from players plus gave basically zero insight on strategy.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maria back on life support as a winner contender. Her one saving grace is staying and keeping Q while being forshadowed as someone you have to take out soon. But other than that the edit was brutal to her. The whole reward decision and negative point of view buried her. And the rest of the ep was everyone on to her as a threat.

Charlie and Kenzie lead the pack. I still have Charlie ahead since the edit is always painting him in a good light. Showing his narration. Showing him as likeable and steering convos. Only concern is they are also making a point to show the others as seeing him as marias lap dog(even tho we see hes not). So could he be a shocking losing finalist? Or will not acting on Maria be his downfall?

As for Kenzie a mixed bag of an episode is enough to stay in second. The positive is she got classic winners quotes early on talking about picking herself back up and focusing on winning and how she needed adversity, key stuff. Plus even after the blindside she was predictably back in the thick of all strategy with everyone and not on the bottom due to social game. Negatives, part of her "pump up" to herself was finding idol, she didnt and she also was shown to be underestimating venus right to us. And the biggest thing is the vote really did not go the way she clearly said she wanted it to. But she could explain it next week and the move on venus could still end up being more neg for Charlie.

The other 3 were already DOA. But its more laughable now. Ben is irrelevent. Liz is shown to be delusional and not even trying. Q was Q but with even more than normal(didnt know it was possible) negative second hand content from players plus gave basically zero insight on strategy.

There is a Ben every season where you are like why dont they ever make moves... it is always aggravating to watch, because all it does is allow the successful players to dominate...

I mean, it has been clear that Charlie and Maria are a duo... probably the only duo left... but nobody ever talks about getting them out...

thats why getting Venus out was smart... she at least tries... she just was oblivious to her place in the game...

and also why i hate Kenzie's game... she was willing to get rid of Tiff so easily, ruined her game and near made it impossible to stop the Charlie/Maria dominance... I dont care if she gets final 3... nobody is going to vote her over CHarlie or Maria... because she has done nothing... Social game is great and all, but if that is all that gets you there, then that is nothing...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a Ben every season where you are like why dont they ever make moves... it is always aggravating to watch, because all it does is allow the successful players to dominate...

I mean, it has been clear that Charlie and Maria are a duo... probably the only duo left... but nobody ever talks about getting them out...

thats why getting Venus out was smart... she at least tries... she just was oblivious to her place in the game...

and also why i hate Kenzie's game... she was willing to get rid of Tiff so easily, ruined her game and near made it impossible to stop the Charlie/Maria dominance... I dont care if she gets final 3... nobody is going to vote her over CHarlie or Maria... because she has done nothing... Social game is great and all, but if that is all that gets you there, then that is nothing...

But that’s the thing. The players are telling us they don’t think Charlie has done anything. Like it was flat out said multiple times this ep that he needs to get Maria to stake his claim.

It’s why Maria is likely not winning. Because Charlie has narrated all season and the show is showing us his POV as the one calling shots. But the players are telling us it’s Maria. Meaning the edit is hiding her more in favor of Charlie.

And social game definitely matters. Kenzie also dominated the premerge and early post merge was everyone she needed gone

You are vastly under selling her game that’s being blatantly shown to us.

Maria is nearly dead

If Charlie does successful flip on her and show himself as the true master mind. If he doesn’t, Kenzie wins.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The previews made it appear that Charlie will openly sever ties with Maria next week (which almost guarantees that that will not happen).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that’s the thing. The players are telling us they don’t think Charlie has done anything. Like it was flat out said multiple times this ep that he needs to get Maria to stake his claim.

It’s why Maria is likely not winning. Because Charlie has narrated all season and the show is showing us his POV as the one calling shots. But the players are telling us it’s Maria. Meaning the edit is hiding her more in favor of Charlie.

And social game definitely matters. Kenzie also dominated the premerge and early post merge was everyone she needed gone

You are vastly under selling her game that’s being blatantly shown to us.

Maria is nearly dead

If Charlie does successful flip on her and show himself as the true master mind. If he doesn’t, Kenzie wins.

not saying social game is not important... it is ... it is one of the big 3...

Social, Strategy, competition...

But it is also clear that she is lacking in the other other 2...

i mean, she has been on the wrong side of most of the votes since the merge, and the Tiff thing was pretty bad, i dont care if the edit made it look NOT THAT BAD....

I feel like you are basing your opinion mostly on the edit science and not really what we have seen...

From what i am seeing, i can only tell you who would get my vote....

1. Maria
2. Charlie
3. Q
4. Kenzie
5. Liz
6. Ben

Kenzie would only get my vote if the final 3 is her, Liz and Ben... But i would assume if those are the final 3, then something BIG is going to happen... epicly big, that would of course reaarange that order...

Charlie and Maria are still a coin toss for me... but i would lean Maria...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not saying social game is not important... it is ... it is one of the big 3...

Social, Strategy, competition...

But it is also clear that she is lacking in the other other 2...

i mean, she has been on the wrong side of most of the votes since the merge, and the Tiff thing was pretty bad, i dont care if the edit made it look NOT THAT BAD....

I feel like you are basing your opinion mostly on the edit science and not really what we have seen...

From what i am seeing, i can only tell you who would get my vote....

1. Maria
2. Charlie
3. Q
4. Kenzie
5. Liz
6. Ben

Kenzie would only get my vote if the final 3 is her, Liz and Ben... But i would assume if those are the final 3, then something BIG is going to happen... epicly big, that would of course reaarange that order...

Charlie and Maria are still a coin toss for me... but i would lean Maria...

Umm the tiffany vote was the only time she didn’t know the vote. She even mentioned that haha

I mean you’re clearly bias since you have Q above her. He’s butchered both the social and strategy game and been only ok in comps.

He’s an all time character. He’s played borderline awful. When he was in power he couldn’t make up his mind, threatened to quit 3 times. And wouldn’t listen to anyone. Now when on the bottom he doesn’t do anything jsut sits there.

If you would vote for him, you’re just drinking and trolling while doing it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm the tiffany vote was the only time she didn’t know the vote. She even mentioned that haha

I mean you’re clearly bias since you have Q above her. He’s butchered both the social and strategy game and been only ok in comps.

He’s an all time character. He’s played borderline awful. When he was in power he couldn’t make up his mind, threatened to quit 3 times. And wouldn’t listen to anyone. Now when on the bottom he doesn’t do anything jsut sits there.

If you would vote for him, you’re just drinking and trolling while doing it.

I would absolutely vote for him over Kenzie... I can easily write a script for him to win it all actually.... the question is whether he sees the game he is playing( or at least the way i see him potentially playing) and represent the strategy in his Chaos... If he cant, he aint beating anyone... not even Ben...

Kenzie, again, i see nothing but her social game, and that is just not enough to win IMO... and it was not just the Tiff vote, Hit was also the Hunter vote... She didnt change to Hunter until after the tie... and it did not seem like they were splitting, it looked like she was wanted Q out...

Maybe i am underestimating her game... but i honestly, just dont see it... and the Tiff thing, i am not just talking about the blindside that she was not part of... i thought it was terrible strategy to even bring up the blindside in the first place... especially since it looked like she started the blindside in the first place...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still just dont get the votes. Liz continues to hate Q and last night was really upset at Maria. What does she do - exactly what they told her to do and voted Venus. Ben votes Kenzi - i assume that was in case V played an idol, but hell i dont know. V made it clear who she was voting for. If V plays the idol , its 1-1 vs Q and Kenzi, unless i missed a vote. To me they are lackys and doing whatever Maria / Charlie wants. Poor Venus - she was just so damn arrogant but at least she was trying to play. I honestly am not sure why they voted her this round. Q , when asked , immediately said Venus. I was like no take out Kenzi. I do think Liz has a little on her resume though.

1. Charlie
2. Maria
3. Liz
4. Q
5. Kensi
6. Ben.

To me though there is a huge gap between 2 and 3. I have no idea why Maria took Q on the reward. That could be a game breaker for her. Of course we dont see everything, but you just dont say what Maria did and then turn around and take Q over Liz or even her supposed number 1 in Charlie. Charlie played that well though and it made Maria look worse. I think he has possibly overtaken Maria. I think Maria has the better resume but Charlie has won some challenges and hasnt pissed anyone off YET……..,,,,,

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would absolutely vote for him over Kenzie... I can easily write a script for him to win it all actually.... the question is whether he sees the game he is playing( or at least the way i see him potentially playing) and represent the strategy in his Chaos... If he cant, he aint beating anyone... not even Ben...

Kenzie, again, i see nothing but her social game, and that is just not enough to win IMO... and it was not just the Tiff vote, Hit was also the Hunter vote... She didnt change to Hunter until after the tie... and it did not seem like they were splitting, it looked like she was wanted Q out...

Maybe i am underestimating her game... but i honestly, just dont see it... and the Tiff thing, i am not just talking about the blindside that she was not part of... i thought it was terrible strategy to even bring up the blindside in the first place... especially since it looked like she started the blindside in the first place...

The thing is, even if Q magically snaps on a thinking cap at tribal. No one is voting for him to win. They all hate him that much.

It makes for elite tv that this show has lacked forever.

But I’ve never seen an episode where all 6 other players on multiple occasions said why they and/or other players hate a player. Like even Charlie who said he doesn’t hate Q said “but I know everyone else does”.

If Q does keep surviving. They are setting him up to get absolutely brutalized at final tribal.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also,

Best part of last night was Liz saying that suppressing her anger all her life has created all of her allergies

Seems apparent the psyche evaluators took this season off….