• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Why Did LIV Players Crap the Bed at the '24 Masters?

13 of the top world players missed the cut, or were a flash and never contended on Sunday. Why?

• Not as good as we thought?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too comfy not having cuts?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not used to the pressure?

• Don't Need the Money?

• Guilty Conscience?

• Eating shitty Saudi potato salad?

• Total voters

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking about LIV's lawsuit, but you knew that, at least you did if you have any type of reading comprehension skills. I clearly said the Justice Dept should be bringing a lawsuit against the PGA for their blatant anti-trust violations.

You openly cheer for an operation funded by Saudi Arabia who refuses to have their fund audited for purposes of the very anti trust lawsuit you wish to push

My point is if they want to push anti trust violations on one entity then the other entity that is the "victim" is also bound to disclose their funding also

They don't want to do that

Because terrorists and stuff.

Fucking weird you guys cheer this on.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You openly cheer for an operation funded by Saudi Arabia who refuses to have their fund audited for purposes of the very anti trust lawsuit you wish to push

My point is if they want to push anti trust violations on one entity then the other entity that is the "victim" is also bound to disclose their funding also

They don't want to do that

Because terrorists and stuff.

Fucking weird you guys cheer this on.
Politics has no place in golf. Many PGA players play in Saudi Arabia and other Arab states without problem but bring in a competitor to the PGA. all of a sudden the Saudis are the devil incarnate

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Politics has no place in golf. Many PGA players play in Saudi Arabia and other Arab states without problem but bring in a competitor to the PGA. all of a sudden the Saudis are the devil incarnate

Let me again state

The judge ruling on the anti trust lawsuit stated the IPF fund would also have to open their books in order to pursue said lawsuit and they dropped it.

They absolutely are the devil incarnate

They funded 9 11 for fuck sake.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me again state

The judge ruling on the anti trust lawsuit stated the IPF fund would also have to open their books in order to pursue said lawsuit and they dropped it.

They absolutely are the devil incarnate

They funded 9 11 for fuck sake.
More nonsense. The Justice dept should be investigating the PGA for anti trust violations on their own. who cares about a lawsuit

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell do you guys manage to do the mental gymnastics to be pro America yet also support Russia and SA

It's so god damn weird

Trump has fried your critical thinking

Just remember Rocky 4

Jesus

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe you

Well of course you shouldn't.

I rooted against your greedy, lazy turncoats while you rooted for them. Better luck next year for you but this year, I win, you lose.

Holy fuck would brightboy be creaming himself all over this board if a surrogate Saudi had prevailed.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I rooted against your greedy, lazy turncoats while you rooted for them. Better luck next year for you but this year, I win, you lose.

Holy fuck would brightboy be creaming himself all over this board if a surrogate Saudi had prevailed.
who said I was rooting for them?
I dont give a fuck where anybody plays golf

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norman talking about being open to the 72-hole format tells me what side may be right on this particular argument.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha ha. Someone is triggered

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loyalty payments of over 900 million to PGA players to get them to stay in the PGA. Damn, talk about desperation.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cracked me up when some PGA sycophant was telling Mickelson that its not right that PGA players always play 72 holes and LIV guys play 54. Mickelson told him "That's not true, most PGA players only played 36 this week and I played 72." Right on Phil!
So did most LIV golfers....

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did most LIV golfers....
After watching that unbelievable crowd in Adelaide this weekend, I think Liv Golf should just say fuck the social justice warriors like yourself in America and only play overseas. that reminded me of an old British Open with the massive crowd following the golfers up to the 18th Fairway it was awesome