• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Why Did LIV Players Crap the Bed at the '24 Masters?

13 of the top world players missed the cut, or were a flash and never contended on Sunday. Why?

• Not as good as we thought?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too comfy not having cuts?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not used to the pressure?

• Don't Need the Money?

• Guilty Conscience?

• Eating shitty Saudi potato salad?

• Total voters

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing it's because they've become soft. Why wouldn't they? Appearance money for showing up in shorts and knocking it around in 54. It's bound to happen I suppose. It looks like Nick Dunlap would have beaten them too.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rahm was especially problematic for the LIV argument on Sunday. He was #2 in the world six months ago and just embarassed himself out there. I don't think a single LIV golfer was under par on Sunday.

8wb1qx4azjuc1.jpeg

Dutchis59

Senior Advisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One winner in the tournament and 88 players who crapped the bed thats the way I see it

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rahm was especially problematic for the LIV argument on Sunday. He was #2 in the world six months ago and just embarassed himself out there. I don't think a single LIV golfer was under par on Sunday.
You could tell by looking at him during the Butler Cabin portion of the program he would have preferred to be anywhere else but where he was at that exact moment in time.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could tell by looking at him during the Butler Cabin portion of the program he would have preferred to be anywhere else but where he was at that exact moment in time.
Yeah, I don't even recall him congratulating Scottie. So glad to see them traitorous bahstids struggle.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8wb1qx4azjuc1.jpeg
Well, they did as good as the three amigos...Mcilroy Speith and Thomas.

But yea, was happy to see LIV perform poorly

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing it's because they've become soft. Why wouldn't they? Appearance money for showing up in shorts and knocking it around in 54. It's bound to happen I suppose. It looks like Nick Dunlap would have beaten them too.
Steely Dan has a song called "Only A Fool Would Say That" Ever heard it?

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three guys in the top 9 is crapping the bed? Only 13 guys out of 84 and they took 1/3 of the top 9 spots. I'd say they were closer to dominant than crapping the bed.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three guys in the top 9 is crapping the bed? Only 13 guys out of 84 and they took 1/3 of the top 9 spots. I'd say they were closer to dominant than crapping the bed.
I suppose that when you're in it for the cash you celebrate a good payoff.

Not one of those 13 top players in the world sniffed the win. When excellence is the goal, that's politely put, a poor showing.

...but you know that.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not one of those 13 top players in the world sniffed the win. When excellence is the goal, that's politely put, a poor showing.

...but you know that.
I would certainly celebrate a top 9 finish in the Masters, especially under those conditions

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would certainly celebrate a top 9 finish in the Masters, especially under those conditions

You just change your reality to the-LIV-guys-did-well. Wow, that's maga type shit. You casting your third vote for orange man? Lol!

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...but you know that.
Nor did any of the 74 PGA players other than Scheffler so that kind of ruins your attempted point.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Phil Mickelson's comment at the Masters to the female reporter who asked him about the difference in the two tours being that The PGA players play 72 holes and the LIV guys play only 54 He said "That's not true, many PGA players only played 36 holes this week" Nice on Phil!

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just change your reality to the-LIV-guys-did-well. Wow, that's maga type shit. You casting your third vote for orange man? Lol!
Having only 13 guys in the field and having 3 finish in the top 9 is incredible considering the odds. PGA had 75 guys and only had 6 in the top 9. But you knew that. You are just angry that your agenda that you are trying to push did not bear out

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having only 13 guys in the field and having 3 finish in the top 9 is incredible considering the odds. PGA had 75 guys and only had 6 in the top 9. But you knew that. You are just angry that your agenda that you are trying to push did not bear out

Your 3rd grade probability equation relies upon all entrants having an equal chance...but you knew that.

Rham, DeChambeau, Smith, Reed, Koepka, Johnson all ruled at the top of the PGA tour so speaking of agendas (yours) not bearing out.

I'm laughing at how much it must have pained you. You even made a gloat thread about Rory...what a real banger thread. Lol!

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your 3rd grade probability equation relies upon all entrants having an equal chance...but you knew that.

Rham, DeChambeau, Smith, Reed, Koepka, Johnson all ruled at the top of the PGA tour so speaking of agendas (yours) not bearing out.

I'm laughing at how much it must have pained you. You even made a gloat thread about Rory...what a real banger thread. Lol!
It's hilarious to watch them move the goal posts.

"We have the best golfers in the world! The PGA can't even compete!"

"We had 4 guys finish in the top 40! It was awesome!!"

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hilarious to watch them move the goal posts.

"We have the best golfers in the world! The PGA can't even compete!"

"We had 4 guys finish in the top 40! It was awesome!!"

...and the thing about this little gem:

There are no big game hunters on the PGA Tour anymore other than Scheffler. Just a bunch of frat boy country club guys who wilt at the slightest pressure. Watching each guy fall by thge wayside today under pressure was pathetic.

...is that they all dusted his entire field of LIV frat boy country club guys. Lol!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You basically ended the entire discussion with this stat pic.

8wb1qx4azjuc1.jpeg

Pre-tourney I can't imagine looking at that list and being convinced that none of them would sniff the lead on Sunday afternoon.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need to let your irrational hate for LIV go. Its making you sound unhinged