• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richards on Waivers for Buy Out

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oxycodone - confirmed. Pain killers and also highly addictive.

I have also heard they were labeled something else in the containers they were in, lab tests would confirm otherwise. If they were not prescribed, taking a drug of that nature across international borders (depending on the amount) is pretty much the kiss of death. Has dude never seen Locked Up Abroad?

Kings will be able to walk on this one me thinks. Lombardi absolutely won the lottery on this one.

I don't know the penalty for taking drugs across the border. I have never been caught.
If he loses his passport then it would be hard to fulfill his contract. Thing is he is not convicted yet. This could be a sticking point.
I said on the main board I wonder if his failure to inform the team could be an issue. He got stopped but the team didn't find out for 10 days. They don't need a conviction to claim he was acting outside the best interests of the team and league then.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok fantasy land here
What if
The Kings were in trade talks
One of the teams said they wanted Richards to take a physical.
Kings call him to schedule physical and that's when he says
" yeah, no can do, CBS has put a hold on my passport"

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oxycodone - confirmed. Pain killers and also highly addictive.

I have also heard they were labeled something else in the containers they were in, lab tests would confirm otherwise. If they were not prescribed, taking a drug of that nature across international borders (depending on the amount) is pretty much the kiss of death. Has dude never seen Locked Up Abroad?

Kings will be able to walk on this one me thinks. Lombardi absolutely won the lottery on this one.

Dude, does your source work for TMZ?

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir, he's just well connected. I've heard some other stuff today but unfortunately can't disclose it because of legality reasons, Richards camp is making a push is all I can say.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the hoops I was made to jump through crossing into Canada w/ and American passport bringing meds that were for me in their original bottles I don't even want to think about what would have happened if they had been in anything else.

And I had the same issues coming back....for Blood Pressure meds. Yes, they kept by BP down while I was being searched...but really now....